Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trustworthy promoters / marketers  (Read 138 times)
JetSetCEO (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Can anyone tell me their success or failure stories where they paid ICO websites for promotions of their ICO?  Places like ICOBench or Tokener, etc.?

It's usually a pretty hefty investment for people bootstrapping to pay upwards of a few thousand dollars to buy into a promotional package that may or may not work with the hopes of getting a return on that with a sucessful raise down the line.

That said, is there any place that statistically has done a good job of helping people with pulling off a successful ICO above others?  Are there are other grassroots alternatives I should do besides an ANN thread here, tweets, instagramming, reaching out to publications in the press, etc.?

Thanks!
belousov

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

There are some good Token / Coin promotion services. If you PM I can suggest some, don't know if it follows the board rules to write it out in public.
JetSetCEO (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

There are some good Token / Coin promotion services. If you PM I can suggest some, don't know if it follows the board rules to write it out in public.

not letting me as you don't accept messages from newbies
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

Hey. If I understand you correctly, are you looking for the most effective way to market your project? If so, we suggest you go to the portal codrops.com. here is a link to Internet marketing research - https://elementgroup.com/blog/the-definitive-guide-to-building-an-effective-crowdsale-marketing-campaign/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: