Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:24:59 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.Info Shared Recieve Help  (Read 447 times)
rex_kramer (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:10:18 AM

Ive set up wallet on blockchain. created a shared block under receive that points to my wallet #. Sent btc from my offline wallet to the shared # and they seem to be stuck there. how do I get those to forward on. Theres been several confirmations.

thanks
speedtrader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:12:05 AM

Ive set up wallet on blockchain. created a shared block under receive that points to my wallet #. Sent btc from my offline wallet to the shared # and they seem to be stuck there. how do I get those to forward on. Theres been several confirmations.

thanks

Can you explain why you make it offline? because all trasaction more easy with online ways.  Roll Eyes
rex_kramer (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:25:22 PM

funds finally dumped into my main account. Yea so I keep all my coins(btc/ltc/wdc/qrk etc) (lol we need a etc coin)  off line and backed up, when I want to spend or trade them I move them online to where ever, sometimes I like to keep my transactions private so using shared blockchains is a way to do that although I think .5% is steep
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: