Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think is the best altcoins?  (Read 267 times)
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

I want to ask, for the past few days I hesitate in buying altcoins, in your opinion, which altcoins are the best and can give to many benefits?

Altcoins can be rare to determine and can be tricky too
Which is why you need to make utmost researches and also ensure to study the support levels of all altcoins too

Don’t buy an altcoins while it pumps; it is at a great disadvantage for you
And it could endanger your profits too

Buy a coin at its dump and hodl tightly
Then you can savor your altcoin when the profits moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artron1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

Crypto is the best coin in the money world, the most money-savvy dir. I expect these money to grow for a long time. IOTA XRP TRX is hopeful for the future.
froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

I think the most central altcoin is ETH because when you invest in it it is definitely worth your profit when you have sold your purchased altcoin.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

I've been asking the same question as you and the people who talked about EOS Altcoin the best because their ICO project has collected more than $ 4 billion. But EOS is being criticized for being the most significant investment project to date, and it is also the most failed project. I think no Altcoin is the best.

yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:36:45 AM

I don't think there are the best altcoins. What we can do is find valuable altcoins, such as Ethereum, eos and NEO, which are all excellent teams and large community users.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

I want to ask, for the past few days I hesitate in buying altcoins, in your opinion, which altcoins are the best and can give to many benefits?
The market is very oversaturated by quantity of different coins now, most of them don't cost attention. Look narrowly at the top coins entering a top 100 analyse everyone, look at capitalization. Choose for yourself a certain quantity, we will allow coins 20 and you store them, expecting growth.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

I can only give you some small Suggestions. Of all altcoins, I think the most valuable one is Ethereum. You can see why it is valuable in the price of Ethereum in the past year
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

I don't know what the best altcoin is.
Because it's hard to tell, the blockchain is in its early stages, and no one knows which projects will succeed.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

There are several kinds of potentially altcoint but I think the best is Ethereum, this coint has a high selling price under bitcoint, besides there are also some examples eg neo, dash, ripple, litecoin and many more, you can choose it according to your wish
triclinics21

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

There's a lot of altcoin because people are trying to make money in the fastest way possible. To me, it could be the best altcoin ethereum and wepower.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

I don't know what the best altcoin is.
Because it's hard to tell, the blockchain is in its early stages, and no one knows which projects will succeed.

There is no one better, each in its own good, each of them created to solve a task or problem.
For example, very strong altcoins with very good technologies: ETH, Waves, EOS, ADA
The list can be large and it is not always correct to compare them among themselves.
Aerilaya

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

There are many Altcoins are must have and worth holding
Stellar(XLM)
Stellar has emerged as one of the market’s most dominant cryptocurrencies, with a strong team, solid fundamentals and some high profile partnerships. They have upcoming projects such as:
Lightning Network
One of Stellar’s main priorities over the next few months will be it’s integration of the Lightning Network. This will allow high volume transactions and increased security – boosting XLM’s scalability.
Stripe Integration
Stellar caught the attention of one of the world’s biggest online payment gateways, Stripe.
With the news of Stripe dropping Bitcoin support, they’ve stated that they may launch support for XLM instead. At the time, this caused Stellar’s price to jump by 20% – and if more announcements are released, XLM could rise even more.
Qtum
Qtum has some serious projects to watch out for. They’ve even launched the first ever blockchain space node!
Partnerships and Upcoming Projects
They’ve already announced 2 big partnerships this year and we can expect to see more over the coming months Qtum has some exciting projects on their blockchain, including Space Chain, MediBloc and Energo. As Qtum continues to develop new projects, you can expect their ecosystem to grow wider in adoption.
Bitcoin Origin
Bitcoin Origin will create the world's first, simutllaneous multi-fork of the top 5 Proof-of-Work(PoW) Cryptocurrencies- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Dash. Bitcoin will be introduce new innovate initiatives such as:
Proof of Ambassador: Is an hybrid consensus approach to Proof-of-Authority and Proof-of-Stake. In the Proof of Ambassador system, anAmbassador is a Authoritative and reputable Network Validator.
Multi-state Engine(MSE)- MSE does not facilitate a single state/ Blockchain pair, but instean allows for multiple state/ Blockchain pairs. MSE will also allow for some horizontal scalability, although not to the point where we consider it a full sharding solution.
Ethereum Token Bridge : Bitcoin Origin has developed Ethereum token token bridge, allowing Ethereum tokens to be converted to native tokens in the MSE.
Bitcoin Origin Isn't an Altcoin yet, it is an upcoming Hard fork but and I am not sure about the timeline.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

With the kind of competition and speed of growth of altcoins, it isnt a matter of best but more about value, and i think ethereum tops that list.
froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

I think the best altcoin is ETH because it is definitely worth your money when you invest here.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

To be sure you have to choose the Altcoin who already has a good reputation, for me the popularity of an Altcoin to determine whether the coin will be successful and safe to be invested. As we know that today most Altcoin only last a short time, so to avoid all these things then we should be able to choose the right coin. I highly recommend the coin that is ranked top 10 in marketcap, because it can make us much more comfortable in investing.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

waves is still my golden boy, all projects in one project. 2019 will be waves year.
Sergo80

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

I like PoS coins, so for me best are: ECA (Electra), APR (APR coin, great masternode coin). From PoW coins i like DGB (Digibyte).
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

I would suggest you buy ethereum. It is a good altcoins especially now that the price has dropped. You could avail some of it and wait for the perfect time to sell it. Its price is also easily increase.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

i like wanchain nowadays. comparing with other blockchain projects, wanchain is still a new baby and it is going to grow very soon. there will be very good updates during summer time for wanchain and the price of it is still very cheap. not yet pumped.

turn the page
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

If you wanna buy an alt that really cares your investment, you should go with Rem Token. Now why I am saying so. Number 1, project doesn't lose momentum as price doesn't fall horribly below ICO price like most of the projects nowadays do. Number 2, development is pretty fast and team informs investors about developments via bi-weekly updates like one here:
https://medium.com/remme/remme-bi-weekly-update-6-63b2deeec5ce so investors are pretty secures and updated always.
Number 3, team has made different groups for different activities like one for discussing prices, other for ambassadors, etc etc so everyone gets full satisfaction.
Lastly, Remme provides a ground-breaking tech which surely has great future.
Get more information from my signatures.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████