Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin CIA Psy-OP, physical coins persecuted  (Read 4151 times)
MikeyVeez (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:48:30 AM

From another thread buried from a long time ago.

Gavin had just received the alert keys to the Bitcoin network. Right afterwards, he tells Satoshi that he is visiting the CIA. Satoshi leaves for good coincidentally.

This is quoted from the defunct Bruce Wagner Bitcoin podcast:

Bruce Wagner : When was the last time you chatted to satoshi <laugh>
Gavin Andresen: Um... I haven't had email from satoshi in a couple months actually. The last email I sent him I actually told him I was going to talk at the CIA. So it's possible , that.... that may have um had something to with his deciding

I wonder why Bitcoin's architecture is not being improved, and why it seems like it's purposely undermined. Such as revokutionary colored coins, when everybody gets a letter from Fincen or their local governments for being money transmitters, just because they are running a bitcoin client which now supports colored coins.

Most people understand this yet there is a massive push to implement colored coins(which turns every user into an unregistered exchange), like they can't wait enough to destroy Bitcoin sooner.

Like this below but for the whole Bitcoin network.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-12/producer-physical-casascius-bitcoins-being-targeted-feds

The fact that the current lead developer (Gavin)spoke to the CIA, and Satoshi at the time disappeared, should set atomic nuclear warning flags

The fact of the matter is Bitcoin has become a controlled operation, but please tell us how wonderful CIA coin is.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:06:11 AM

fud boi

MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:12:23 AM

fud boi

CIA boy, mad that this is proven and a fact numb nuts?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:29:56 AM

Gavin had just received the alert keys to the Bitcoin network. Right afterwards, he tells Satoshi that he is visiting the CIA. Satoshi leaves for good coincidentally.

Gavin Andresen: Um... I haven't had email from satoshi in a couple months actually. The last email I sent him I actually told him I was going to talk at the CIA. So it's possible , that.... that may have um had something to with his deciding

I wonder why Bitcoin's architecture is not being improved, and why it seems like it's purposely undermined. Such as revokutionary colored coins, when everybody gets a letter from Fincen or their local governments for being money transmitters, just because they are running a bitcoin client which now supports colored coins.

Most people understand this yet there is a massive push to implement colored coins(which turns every user into an unregistered exchange), like they can't wait enough to destroy Bitcoin sooner.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-12/producer-physical-casascius-bitcoins-being-targeted-feds

The fact that the current lead developer (Gavin)spoke to the CIA, and Satoshi at the time disappeared, should set atomic nuclear warning flags

The fact of the matter is Bitcoin has become a controlled operation, but please tell us how wonderful CIA coin is.

Care to share a reference to the original document / thread, instead of just writing down a load of stuff that you probably dreamt up?
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:32:42 AM

Care to share a reference to the original document / thread, instead of just writing down a load of stuff that you probably dreamt up?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bitcoin+gavin+cia

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:36:20 AM

CIA Operatives crash landed an extremely expensive and high tech Drone in Iran and you seriously expect me to believe these incompetent morons have usurped Bitcoin? The moment they make any changes to the code to something of that nature everybody will know about it.  Nah, if this is true then Satoshi probably just went "Fuck this, I can't trust somebody who's spoken with the CIA" and gone off the radar otherwise the politicians in the U.S would have gone medieval and paraded him on the television screaming out their success, but that's only if this is true.

There would be nothing that would drive the sociopaths in the U.S nuts more than capturing either Satoshi Nakamoto, Julian Assange or Edward Snowden, thankfully they all seem too paranoid to have been caught yet.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:39:46 AM

You are quoting from a "now defunct" podcast? That isn't a verifiable source. That's a rumour. Has Gavin confirmed this conversation took place?
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:42:42 AM

CIA Operatives crash landed an extremely expensive and high tech Drone in Iran and you seriously expect me to believe these incompetent morons have usurped Bitcoin? The moment they make any changes to the code to something of that nature everybody will know about it.  Nah, if this is true then Satoshi probably just went "Fuck this, I can't trust somebody who's spoken with the CIA" and gone off the radar otherwise the politicians in the U.S would have gone medieval and paraded him on the television screaming out their success, but that's only if this is true.

There would be nothing that would drive the sociopaths in the U.S nuts more than capturing either Satoshi Nakamoto, Julian Assange or Edward Snowden, thankfully they all seem too paranoid to have been caught yet.

The point your missing is he doesn't need to write any code, which is exactly what he is doing, absolutely nothing about Bitcoins major problems.

Yes the CIA and NSA are very incompetent, they created the internet you are using today, the algorithim that bitcoin is encrypted in, and can spy on the whole worlds communications system. OMG such utter incompetence,  if that helps you sleep at night go for it.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:46:24 AM

The point your missing is he doesn't need to write any code, which is exactly what he is doing, absolutely nothing about Bitcoins major problems.
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/graphs/contributors
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:47:27 AM

You are quoting from a "now defunct" podcast? That isn't a verifiable source. That's a rumour. Has Gavin confirmed this conversation took place?

Thought you would get the hint from the first link:

http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/talk-bitcoin/gavin-andresen-cia-visit-presentation-(june-20th-2011)-(pdf)/

MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:49:18 AM

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/graphs/contributors

Indeed explain to me how him jerking off for a year, solved any of Bitcoins massive scaling issues? Ohh wait it didn't, hence it was as he wrote nothing.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:52:48 AM

they barely use github

MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:59:09 AM

Ohh that's cute Gavin is from Massachusetts one of the biggest states for government run secret research.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:17:32 AM

Nov 27, 2013: For the time being, I have suspended accepting new orders, pending resolution of some concerns I have as to regulatory issues. I am anticipating a possibility of having to prequalify buyers, and am holding off taking orders until I know for sure.

There is a possibility that he will resume creating physical Bitcoins next year. But I think it will be better for him to renounce the US citizenship and move to some freedom loving country. There is no doubt that he can afford that.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:36:56 AM

Right, right. Almighty internet anons could never be tracked by incompetent CIA or other intelligence organs. On top of that, someone who actually is in touch with CIA tells the target that they are in contact with CIA and sing like a canary.

Just how delusional are you people? Being competent has little to do with having the ability to weave jr. high level conspiracy theories. You are not even connecting dots. You are drawing dots on bathroom walls and see a fuckin Michelangelo.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:51:23 PM

ho hum

Gavin's CIA visit is not a secret. It has been discussed in this here forum ad nauseum. Transcripts? No, we don't have transcripts. c'est la guerre

But your leap from this to (apparently) 'Gavin is actively subverting bitcon at the CIA's behest' seems rather extreme.

Despite your accusation, and your assertion regarding bitcoins 'massive scaling issues', the system seems to be working pretty well for me. My coins come from whence they are supposed to, and are dispatched to where I direct, with all due alacrity and nary a hiccup. What more are you needing?

Tempest in a teapot.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Steveia

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:44:22 PM

Yes the CIA and NSA are very incompetent, they created the internet you are using today, the algorithim that bitcoin is encrypted in, and can spy on the whole worlds communications system. OMG such utter incompetence,  if that helps you sleep at night go for it.

The Internet was not created by the CIA or the NSA. It began with DARPA and later the private sector. As for algorithms, some are from government employees, but most are from private mathematicians.

The CIA and NSA are not incompetent, but flawless they are not either. 
Probably

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:13:07 PM

The CIA and NSA are not incompetent, but flawless they are not either.  

It is also safe to assume that 100% of the impression you get regarding how incompetent or not the CIA/NSA is or isn't is completely controlled by them. Including "leaks" and "news." Just like it's safe to assume 52% or 0.000001% is. How could you ever know that?

Unless you know that.

And if you do know that, how could you ever convince anyone you do? Because they can't.

As soon as you admit that there is 1 project or involvement that you cannot know, you can assume many, many more. As soon as its proven that truth is obfuscated, you should assume all truths are potentially obfuscated.

Etc.

People declaring they've "unraveled the puzzle" by using google searches and mainstream media reports (or dipshit blogs) ... yeah, yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:49:39 PM

Old topic is old.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6652.0

stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 6142

Jambler.io

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:58:16 PM

But it's also locked.
People need a new place to start spreading FUD , no?

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██