Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 514 times)
Chazaki (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:18:52 AM

Hello Everyone!

I am a bitcoin enthusiast like all of you, and am excited to join a community as strong as bitcointalk. I am currently mining Bitcoin and Litecoin utilizing 5 rigs in total. I initially had no intention of making money, however when mining coins became lucrative, I became more heavily invested.

I have also created a website dedicated to all things cryptocurrencies. It's called CryptoNetwork, and can be found at http://www.cryptonetwork.net. It has a bunch of resources dedicated to helping investors succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies. Since the site is brand new, we are more than open to any and all feedback on how to improve the site. Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think (and even register if you feel like, the more the merrier!)!

I am so excited to be a part of BitcoinTalk!

Cheers,
Chazaki

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Chazaki (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:00:54 PM

Thanks for the friendly welcome! Very excited to be here!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Sparkzor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:29:32 PM

Hello, welcome!
daaidaaigoh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:58:37 PM

Welcome and like you - I'm new too.  I've played with bitcoins a year ago and due to life crisis ( we'll leave it at that) forgot about it until recently.

I'll probably read a lot and absorb but I hope to eventually post meaningful questions or information.

Thanks,

Erick
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: