Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The MemoryCoin BlockChain is Hiring  (Read 10664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seraphim_bts

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:56:18 PM

I just posted my application for CSO.
My plan is to create a team of supporters, so there's always someone available.
More info here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1653

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Newmine

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:01:38 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 05:35:22 AM by Newmine

I am applying for the position of CEO.

Over 100,000 coins are expected to be "paid" out to the person who holds this title over the next 2 years.

Over 14,000 coins have been "paid" to the Current CEO. I believe the preservation of his capital and future appreciation are enough incentive for the CEO to continue to do whatever it is he does as in regards to the positions title. Not too sure exactly what he contributes to the coin under the designation to continue to justly continue receiving the coins being issued.

The current CEO also retains the title of CTO, a position more justifiably suited to his continued contributions but also overpaid. This position has also garnered a handsome 14,000 coins to date.

The current CEO/CTO is also the Developer of the coin with an established ~7.3% premine whereas he is the largest holder due to his "contributions" to Memorycoin "beta" and PTS "dividends". CEO was also a Dev on PTS.

The Dev/CEO/CTO also weighted the vote proportional to the amount of coins held. This is where the conflict of interest arises. You can not guarantee yourself the largest amount of coin from Block 1 and run for a position where the number of coins dictate who stays in the position.

Help me "Free" the coin!

Vote 1 Satoshi, JUST 1 Satoshi to this address MVTEceo3RoiqBhfqjVovtyMAVUJLoHiGTg

The coins that are pouring out of this faucet into the CEO's pocket will be redirected and equally divided up to those who vote.

Please do not send more than a Satoshi, or donate any coin to the address. Once elected I will gladly accept donations to this address MTKFbRMapm32QRETu9SQgMAqXa9r8nAfHy, but I urge you not to send anything until "we" get elected as your "donation" will possibly be for nothing.

Thanks,
Newmine

Leave your address in the following thread after you vote!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389386.msg4190260#msg4190260
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:24:27 PM

Freetrade i have running this programm since 2 days in my laptop and he crash without generate an adress

so i think i abort my idea to contribute to the memorycoin by proposing my candidate to the voting

The process to be in is too difficult for me

regards,

oclvanitygen does not work with latest Catalyst, you have to downgrade to 12.10

i have try but impossible to generate an adress so...
Newmine

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:42:26 PM

Freetrade i have running this programm since 2 days in my laptop and he crash without generate an adress

so i think i abort my idea to contribute to the memorycoin by proposing my candidate to the voting

regards,

What is the problem? Maybe I can help. It took me awhile to figure it out too. I took screenshots of everything I did and would post them or just explain what I did.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:28:58 AM

hi

I am interested in applying for the position of Chief Network Officer. Kindly give email address where I can send my comprehensive resume.

Thank you.
seraphim_bts

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:46:57 AM

hi

I am interested in applying for the position of Chief Network Officer. Kindly give email address where I can send my comprehensive resume.

Thank you.

There's no email you could send this to, you have to apply publicly.
Read more here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369487.0
trankil

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 02:31:41 PM

regards,

What is the problem? Maybe I can help. It took me awhile to figure it out too. I took screenshots of everything I did and would post them or just explain what I did.

my computer go to sleep in the night, i have try to tell him to never sleep but he doo so i can't generate my adress

im interested to the cmo position, i'm webmaster and build many many website, i have create a twitter for memorycoin too and topics for the haspermin cpu process
Newmine

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:10:17 PM

regards,

my computer go to sleep in the night, i have try to tell him to never sleep but he doo so i can't generate my adress

im interested to the cmo position, i'm webmaster and build many many website, i have create a twitter for memorycoin too and topics for the haspermin cpu process

The computer I have generating an address right now is telling me ~6 hours to 50%. I started it about an hour ago. So it is taking me about 16 hours to get the privkey for the address. Once you get the privkey which will show up in the cmd window where you ran the program and right under the new generated address, you then have to import the privkey. To do that, you must unlock your wallet if you encrypted it. Enter in walletpassphrase <yourPassPhrase> 600    .the 600 is a amount of seconds before the wallet locks back up. Then enter importprivkey <yourNewPrivkey> <the address name> True       This all without the <>. You will fill your inputs in.
trankil

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 11:02:06 AM

ok i will retry..

now its said me 50% in 35 min

in the last try i have a .oclbin created it is this?
MaxPWR

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:36:27 PM

Notice to MMC-CTO Division (Community and candidates):

Each officer can be considered to be leading a division of MemoryCoin development. The divisions are roughly arranged by crypto-discipline.  Our goal will be to support, promote, and inspire community development and contribution.

Each officer leads and develops his own COIN - COmmunity of INnovators.

I have created a thread to post bounties and have posted a bounty for the CTO division:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396220

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=396244.0
donschoe

Activity: 157

Hello Coins

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

I hereby announcy my candidatures for the following positions. Please send 0.00000001 MMC to the following addresses.

CHA - MVTEcha4La8HeNaewF4oaSFUwaRep8xEyR - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1879.0
CTO - MVTEctoAKRbPGwXbxaVU46KphsynmrVVC4 - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1861.0

Find more information in the links attached.

Thanks Wink
donSchoe

Not using Tapatalk.
trankil

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 11:34:09 AM

regards,

The computer I have generating an address right now is telling me ~6 hours to 50%. I started it about an hour ago. So it is taking me about 16 hours to get the privkey for the address. Once you get the privkey which will show up in the cmd window where you ran the program and right under the new generated address, you then have to import the privkey. To do that, you must unlock your wallet if you encrypted it. Enter in walletpassphrase <yourPassPhrase> 600    .the 600 is a amount of seconds before the wallet locks back up. Then enter importprivkey <yourNewPrivkey> <the address name> True       This all without the <>. You will fill your inputs in.

my computer running since 27 hour nows

and since 10 hours i'am at 99,9 %

now i have found delta :  start delta write anytime

what i have missed?
iram4049

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 08:35:08 AM

any secretary positions? CEO always need secretaries
BBQminter

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:49:54 AM

I really don't want to be a downer here, because I've been mining MMC, and obviously want to see it succeed for that reason...

However, none of these candidates really make me feel very hopeful for the future of this coin... especially the ones who appear to be struggling to even create an address to become a candidate  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: