Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] - 20M to 50M+ Doges - paid in QRK or BTC - Trusted big sellers only.  (Read 916 times)
cryptoBoomer (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:32:48 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 09:52:21 AM by cryptoBoomer

Tried to avoid making another thread about this but my efforts in other sales threads are going nowhere fast due to the size I want and the need to send first (in batches if you prefer). I own http://www.twitter.com/cryptoboomer - http://www.youtube.com/cryptopumps and http://www.cryptoboss.com and am currently even in the design comp for the QRK branding competition so I'd like to say 'trust me' and I can verify, jump on skype, etc. to make you comfy but I will indeed need you to send first (only thing that's prevented me buying so far, small vendors demanding I send first, not ok with jumping on skype/showing me their fb/any verif..). If the first order for 20M goes smooth and you have lot's more, I'll probably take a bunch more off your hands. If my offer is unreasonable for you feel free to counter it - Ideally you have a few hundred million and can do bulk deals with me.

Thank you!

EDIT: And if I get a good deal from you, or you're one of the founders/bigger peeps - I'll help promote it by giving out a few hundred K in my twitter..
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:06:18 AM

Thank you to the few vendors that approached - if you know the owners or early miners please forward this thread to them. I'd really rather avoid having to buy this in small chunks from a bunch of different vendors as I'll pay more that way and it will take longer/more risk.

Looking forward to being a part of the doge movement however it's a lil' odd not seeing anyone able to sell me big batches yet.

Cheers.
A_Free_Man

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:16:32 PM

Thank you to the few vendors that approached - if you know the owners or early miners please forward this thread to them. I'd really rather avoid having to buy this in small chunks from a bunch of different vendors as I'll pay more that way and it will take longer/more risk.

Looking forward to being a part of the doge movement however it's a lil' odd not seeing anyone able to sell me big batches yet.

Cheers.

Did you try scrappy do? He's been posting in the main thread.
Also I don't think many have over 10 mill who aren't already actively selling, I know someone on /g/ is hoarding a billion.
varunsin

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:44:57 PM

sold 2M Doge to him. deal was fast and quick.
 Smiley
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:36:41 PM

How much are you looking to pay per million doge?

lmao
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:40:58 PM

Make me an offer for a large amount - 10M to 50M, if you only have a few M to sell I'd rather wait it out until a large seller can do a nice chunky bulk deal. 1M for .1 btc at buying 10-50M still sounds realistic right now but feel free to counter it.
AuroraHF

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:44:25 PM

Make me an offer for a large amount - 10M to 50M, if you only have a few M to sell I'd rather wait it out until a large seller can do a nice chunky bulk deal. 1M for .1 btc at buying 10-50M still sounds realistic right now but feel free to counter it.

I have 12 million up for grabs.

lmao
marnem

Activity: 728

Boss of WallstreetCafe

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:46:28 PM

how much offer for milion?
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:49:33 PM

I have 12 million up for grabs.

Sent you a PM
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:06:13 PM

About to do a batched deal with AuroraHF for the full 12M.

Documenting transaction here incase anything goes wrong but so far so good today - getting comfy with the sellers here.
AuroraHF

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:04:56 PM

About to do a batched deal with AuroraHF for the full 12M.

Documenting transaction here incase anything goes wrong but so far so good today - getting comfy with the sellers here.

Sorry for cancelling the transaction, I sent your BTC back. It was my fault in the end to trust someone else to do the deal for me. Sorry.

lmao
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:07:43 PM

No probs, wasn't meant to be this time.
----

Still buying! Going to be here for another hour or so, would like to end my buying spree asap.
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:06:30 PM

Just finished a successful transaction with member - iamalitecoin

That'll be it for me - Thank you everybody - took a few days, and I even bought a few mil at coinedup as well - should be an interesting ride from here.

As promised - I'm giving away 1Million DogeCoins on my twitter now in a promo to help it get some buzz :: http://www.twitter.com/cryptoboomer

Smiley

rery
        happy!
    wow
iamalitecoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:27:32 PM

great trader, a+ transaction, much ebay comment

Pages: [1]
  Print