Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New 7" 7.85" and 9.7" Tablet PC for bitcoins  (Read 453 times)
secretsanta.com.pl (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:54:43 AM

Hi,

I just started this forum. I am from the United States and have moved to Poland to live with my girlfriend. We have started a Tablet PC company to fund our time together. We would like to trade our tablets for bitcoins. Please check out our website and email us with any questions. The quality of the tablets is great. Well have fun bitcoining and I look forward to being part of the bitcoin community. Finally if you have any suggestions for doing business in the bitcoin community please let me know as I am new to the bitcoin and new some good advise. Take care and have a great weekend.

http://secretsanta.com.pl/tablety.html

I would also like to know how I can post in the, 'market section' of bitcointalk.org.

ps. I am a real person and want a good reputation as a bitcoin acceptor/vendor.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:02:27 AM

Hello,
Welcome to the forum.
You might want to make your website to support English too, as most of the members here understand english.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: