Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXN] Exilecoin | A coin with purpose  (Read 16638 times)
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:38:06 AM

Exilecoin added to c-cex.com exchange as winner of voting round!

https://c-cex.com/?p=exn-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=exn-usd

You can also trade it to any other coin:

https://c-cex.com/?p=exn-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=exn-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=exn-grc

Welcome and have a good trades!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kutzult

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:01:18 AM

Just posted some EXN on C-Cex! Thanks for adding EXN!
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:39:18 AM

note,

this is a straight up clone from Cinnamon Coin (a coin I am the developer of) with an increase in max money

I don't care about that ,since Cinnamon Coin was cloned from something else,   

I do think however the developer(S) should have changed the ports from being the same as my coin since according to the main post here they are the same.

Since they did not change the hex (magic) numbers and are using the same port (or so it appears) this can in theory cause the two networks to 'talk' to one another.   Since my coin was certainly launched first (mid september of last year) I have no intention of changing the ports of mine. 

I also noticed they cloned my github recently to put the kgw into this codebase.......

Keep in mind guys this is designed to be mainly proof of stake and proof of stake blocks (the way it is now) are always going to take priority over proof of work blocks.  I am not a big fan of the kgw either.  The linear retargeting should be sufficient........

I cannot control other peoples coin networks nor do I want to sound like I am looking to start trouble.

I support (almost) all other alt coins or can be at least neutral  (large premines I feel are unfair and doge is something I think needs to be 51%'d out of it's misery) 

I just thought I should bring these points up since either no one else has noticed or cares. 

I care.

I have spent many hours and other resources working on cinnamon coin (and other projects) It is traded at Coins E and on Coin Warz , so it is a successful coin that is by design resistant to multipool attack not just because of the retarget system however because of how the proof of stake settings are.

Honestly I was considering recoding Cinnamon Coin with level db support and possibly 'tweak' the proof of stake settings in a future release but that may be a few months away.   There are lots of open ports still.  I guess someday there may be so many coins that every port is taken !!

But not yet ...... just some food for thought......  cheers

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:49:42 AM

No one but sock puppets cheer on these shitbox coins anymore anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.  Only retards mine shit like this.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:13:23 AM

note,

this is a straight up clone from Cinnamon Coin (a coin I am the developer of) with an increase in max money

I do think however the developer(S) should have changed the ports from being the same as my coin since according to the main post here they are the same.

Since they did not change the hex (magic) numbers and are using the same port (or so it appears) this can in theory cause the two networks to 'talk' to one another.   Since my coin was certainly launched first (mid september of last year) I have no intention of changing the ports of mine. 

I also noticed they cloned my github recently to put the kgw into this codebase.......

Keep in mind guys this is designed to be mainly proof of stake and proof of stake blocks (the way it is now) are always going to take priority over proof of work blocks.  I am not a big fan of the kgw either.  The linear retargeting should be sufficient........

I cannot control other peoples coin networks nor do I want to sound like I am looking to start trouble.

I support (almost) all other alt coins or can be at least neutral  (large premines I feel are unfair and doge is something I think needs to be 51%'d out of it's misery) 

I just thought I should bring these points up since either no one else has noticed or cares. 

I care.

I have spent many hours and other resources working on cinnamon coin (and other projects) It is traded at Coins E and on Coin Warz , so it is a successful coin that is by design resistant to multipool attack not just because of the retarget system however because of how the proof of stake settings are.

Honestly I was considering recoding Cinnamon Coin with level db support and possibly 'tweak' the proof of stake settings in a future release but that may be a few months away.   There are lots of open ports still.  I guess someday there may be so many coins that every port is taken !!

But not yet ...... just some food for thought......  cheers

Oh god!!!
They've started creating perfect clones Smiley.

Funny to read this.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Jimmy06

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

note,

Since they did not change the hex (magic) numbers and are using the same port (or so it appears) this can in theory cause the two networks to 'talk' to one another.   Since my coin was certainly launched first (mid september of last year) I have no intention of changing the ports of mine.  

Keep in mind guys this is designed to be mainly proof of stake and proof of stake blocks (the way it is now) are always going to take priority over proof of work blocks.  I am not a big fan of the kgw either.  The linear retargeting should be sufficient........

I support (almost) all other alt coins or can be at least neutral  (large premines I feel are unfair and doge is something I think needs to be 51%'d out of it's misery)  

I care.

Honestly I was considering recoding Cinnamon Coin with level db support and possibly 'tweak' the proof of stake settings in a future release but that may be a few months away.   There are lots of open ports still.  I guess someday there may be so many coins that every port is taken !!

But not yet ...... just some food for thought......  cheers

The P2P port is not the same and yes unfortunately the original Dev changed nearly nothing else but the port.  This is unfortunate.  As for multipool attack proof it clearly wasn't as that what killed the first Algo.  I also attempted to contact you recently regarding the matter and you ignored these messages.  I'd still like to talk to you about some things but im still waiting for a reply to your twitter.  The page you read I think was when I miss clicked create a pull request after cloning the project. This still had the default README file.

Please do PM me a method to talk to you directly I'd much appreciate it Smiley
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:56:34 AM

So, I have been mining ExileCoin for about a month now and if I'm not mistaken this is supposed to have PoS and my wallet has yet to generate any stake despite my coins never leaving my wallet... Am I doing something wrong here...?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

So, I have been mining ExileCoin for about a month now and if I'm not mistaken this is supposed to have PoS and my wallet has yet to generate any stake despite my coins never leaving my wallet... Am I doing something wrong here...?

You're mining a coin with no updates in it's thread for 1 month?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:55:41 AM

Where can i obtain the Keys with EXN?
swan77

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:12:42 AM

There's no point, it looks like this coin is dead as the dev has not posted in two months.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:19:24 PM

There's no point, it looks like this coin is dead as the dev has not posted in two months.

Another one for my graveyard folder then, huh? Though the website is still up and running: fast hosting too Wink

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Post-edit: I stand corrected: latest wallet gave me 1 connected node... Let's see if it syncs too Smiley Their last tweet was exactly 1 year ago... Yeay! ;p
Code:
getpeerinfo
[{"addr" : "188.165.204.56:1337",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1428506822,
"lastrecv" : 1428506823,
"conntime" : 1428506763,
"version" : 66670,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.4.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 96828,
"banscore" : 0}]
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:21:01 PM

I have a fully synced QT, but a warning that checkpoint is too old... I think I might need to upgrade the wallet software, but... Where to download? Smiley I'm using version 1.4.0.0...

Connected with: "addr" : "188.165.204.56:1337"

Appreciated!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 04:46:06 AM

fyi

This coin was 'cloned' from a coin I launched in 2013 CinnamonCoin

So first I am not the dev of this but I am familiar with the code.

This coin was later changed to use the kgw vs. the original linear retarget for pow. 

Sadly , as I know know (but had less experience back then) the coin used as a 'foundation' for Cinnamoncoin's source had some 'flaws' in it mostly related to calculation of stake modifiers and difficulty.

As my c++ & other experience has grown I now realize the flaws in the code aside: Proof of Stake has flaws.

I still have cinnamoncoin nodes up but the network was attacked several times & currently has a negative time stamp preventing proof of work.

My current involvment with the BlakeCoin system + merged mining is my focus now.

Eventually when I have time I will rewrite cinnamoncoin to be proof of work only although I have not decided on an algorithm yet (def. plan to abandon scrypt 1024)

If the developer of this coin wants to correct the error you are seeing or if you do to take it over the stake modification check points in the kernel.cpp file need to be updated and since the codes proof of stake difficulty calculation is flawed it : it needs to be adjusted .. Also i would suggest cutting the clock drift from 2 hours to 15 minutes. It still may not work since I never really looked this over but I know at least those things are necessary to mend it.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: