Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:24:13 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MiddleCoin - my user/address is not on the list  (Read 742 times)
blopa (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:42:10 AM

Hi there folks!
So as I am a newbie I can't message h2odysee and/or reply to his post, so I am hoping someone could help me.
I have mined for several hours using CPU:

-o stratum+tcp://middlecoin.com:3333 -u 13DYQTZfHbX63WGuU6ArZuKBxbd3Vpoz1A -p x

As far as I see it's mining OK (although I haven't made any "yay") but my username/address does not show on the MiddleCoin user list. Is this normal? I am doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance
orthanch

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:38:28 PM

Hi,

I'm also mining at Middlecoin, but with GPU. I assume your username is not in the list cause you're actually not mining any share that's accepted. Either your mining speed is too low, or you're not mining with --scrypt option. Do you see MH/s or kH/s in cgminer?

Cheers,
blopa (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:40:04 AM

Hi,

I'm also mining at Middlecoin, but with GPU. I assume your username is not in the list cause you're actually not mining any share that's accepted. Either your mining speed is too low, or you're not mining with --scrypt option. Do you see MH/s or kH/s in cgminer?

Cheers,

hey!! Thank you for your help. I can make 240 khashes. Is this too low?
I didn't used the --script because it crashed my miner, I am using minerd64. Do you have a link for a cpuminer that would work on middlecoin pool? sorry for all this questions and thank you again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: