Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create your own bitcoin faucet and make money online  (Read 15349 times)
mineradam (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:50:39 PM

Hello my friends,

we are here today to learn you how to make money online. I did it very easy and I want to learn you how you can be successful as well.

Money for nothing? Well, not quite but close! Google's AdSense is a revenue-sharing opportunity for small, medium and large web sites that places ads for goods and services that are relevant to the content of your site, targeted to the people who frequent your pages. In turn, you get paid a small amount when the ad is either displayed on your page, or clicked on.

What I need to do to make money online ?
You can now order YOUR OWN FAUCET. Go to the different web sites about bitcoins and paste there link about your new Faucet. People will start visiting your website immediately. What will be your work ? Just visit websites, forums, chats and inform people about your website. People will come visit you everyday. Just six clicks to your ads makes you around 2 € in one day ! That's 60 € in 30 days ! And you can make even more, it depends on you.

Our Services
You don't need any technical knowledge. Start making money online today !

We will create faucet website for you. You will have backoffice for addresses that requested free bitcoins from your website.
    You can choose amount of bitcoins that you will give from faucet to people
    You can choose your own domain name
    You will have your email address something@yourdomain.eu / com
    You only need to register your own adsense account and choose your domain name

This is count and time limited offer. We will create only 10 bitcoin faucet webpages. You can find more information about faucet and price here:
    http://doublebitcoins.com/index.php?page=create_your_faucet

Regards,
doublebitcoins.com

1.5$ for every referral http://goo.gl/nRUaKD
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semisyntheticpsy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:53:51 PM

Hello my friends,

we are here today to learn you how to make money online. I did it very easy and I want to learn you how you can be successful as well.

Money for nothing? Well, not quite but close! Google's AdSense is a revenue-sharing opportunity for small, medium and large web sites that places ads for goods and services that are relevant to the content of your site, targeted to the people who frequent your pages. In turn, you get paid a small amount when the ad is either displayed on your page, or clicked on.

You can now order YOUR OWN FAUCET. Go to the different web sites about bitcoins and paste there link about your new Faucet. People will start visiting your website immediately. What will be your work ? Just visit websites, forums, chats and inform people about your website. People will come visit you everyday. Just six clicks to your ads makes you around 2 € in one day ! That's 60 € in 30 days ! And you can make even more, it depends on you.

Our Services

We will create faucet website for you. You will have backoffice for addresses that requested free bitcoins from your website.

This is count and time limited offer. We will create only 10 bitcoin faucet webpages. You can find more information about faucet and price here:

Regards,
doublebitcoins.com

Seems too good to be true, would you let me try before I buy? Smiley
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:16:32 PM

Interested
I have around 5 spare domain names lying around unused and also have a 3-4 year old adsense account.
How will I pay such small amounts like BTC0.0000002 to multiple users. Have many questions, please explain.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
mineradam (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:26:05 PM

Interested
I have around 5 spare domain names lying around unused and also have a 3-4 year old adsense account.
How will I pay such small amounts like BTC0.0000002 to multiple users. Have many questions, please explain.

One option is to create web wallet for users. Once they achieve 0.0001 BTC, it will be send out to the users by script. You will pay 0.0001 BTC transaction fee, but you can include multiple payments in one transaction.

Second option is to include multiple very small payments in one transaction like this one: https://blockchain.info/tx/19ab15e1cb07c1e0e85fce7c79e9ba7d5b3372d7edcfecb5e1134e9cc31fdd5f
but you need to own at least 1 BTC that you include also to transaction. Since you will be sending more than 1 BTC, transaction will be confirmed.

mineradam (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:29:05 PM

Hello my friends,

Our Services

Regards,
doublebitcoins.com

How would you like to try ? Give me some proposal.

ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:44:17 PM

Interested

One option is to create web wallet for users. Once they achieve 0.0001 BTC, it will be send out to the users by script. You will pay 0.0001 BTC transaction fee, but you can include multiple payments in one transaction.

Second option is to include multiple very small payments in one transaction like this one: https://blockchain.info/tx/19ab15e1cb07c1e0e85fce7c79e9ba7d5b3372d7edcfecb5e1134e9cc31fdd5f
but you need to own at least 1 BTC that you include also to transaction. Since you will be sending more than 1 BTC, transaction will be confirmed.

Alright give me more details. Will your page work as landofbitcoins?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
semisyntheticpsy

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:52:40 PM

Hello my friends,

Our Services

Regards,
doublebitcoins.com

Would it be limited to JUST bitcoin or could I use alts? Smiley
mineradam (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:06:14 PM

Hello my friends,

Our Services

Regards,
doublebitcoins.com

Yes, very similar webpage.

semisyntheticpsy

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:07:03 PM

No way I could test a WDC faucet then?
mineradam (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:23:34 PM

Hello my friends,

Our Services

Regards,
doublebitcoins.com

Would it be limited to JUST bitcoin or could I use alts? Smiley

You can use any cryptocurrency.

BlueMonkey

Activity: 196

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:18:29 PM

How much the cost for make it ?
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:21:36 PM

I am interested. What are the costs and where do I get started?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:21:46 PM

AdSense doesn't accept faucets/PTCs.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 04:48:36 PM

Why should somebody use your code and not the free code from Microwallet and MyFaucet?
BlueMonkey

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

So, how freebitco ? If I not mistaken they use adsense right ?
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:31:17 PM

The owner probably had an active AdSense account before, but it will be taken down eventually.
BlueMonkey

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:43:08 PM

The owner probably had an active AdSense account before, but it will be taken down eventually.
Okay I get it
mineradam (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:01:45 PM

Okay I get it

You need to have also some content on the page, otherwise they will not approve your adsense account.

mineradam (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:03:00 PM

Why should somebody use your code and not the free code from Microwallet and MyFaucet?

Because I am offering all of this as one service. You don't need any technical knowledge about php, databases, domain registration etc.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:58:24 PM

Because I am offering all of this as one service. You don't need any technical knowledge about php, databases, domain registration etc.
Most of us here either have the skills or were drawn into Bitcoin by friends with those skills.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: