Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to optimize my litecoin minning rig on linux  (Read 1335 times)
Benjie (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:59:09 PM

I just installed xubuntu and after 5 hours of configuring it I can't get more than 550 kh/s from each of my 7970s which were yielding  650 kh/s on windows easily...

I would be happy to pay someone to teamviewer/ssh into my rig and config it, if it runs stable for 10 hours I will pay the amount we agreed on... PM me your price.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nickjer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:46:04 AM

I am not volunteering to speed it up, but have you looked at:

https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

and tried the options that those people used. I managed to speed up my cudaMiner using some of the options that other people found for my model graphics card.

Other than that I don't know too much about the driver support for Radeon in linux, as I have an Nvidia card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: