Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinduit [Everything Back To Normal. Carry On.]  (Read 1807 times)
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 03:27:34 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2011, 02:01:23 AM by pigki

Thanks for playing with Bitcoinduit!

Regards,
Jonathan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 01:30:34 PM

Regards,
Jonathan
I am first in this round: http://bitcoinduit.com/game/viewRound.php?id=MoneyBags

It says I was paid out but I never was.
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 05:25:32 PM

Regards,
Jonathan
I am first in this round: http://bitcoinduit.com/game/viewRound.php?id=MoneyBags

Hmm.. My applications backend says you were paid out, I see my bitcoin server shows you being paid out, and then block explorer shows the transaction in the block chain. I'm not sure where you're having trouble, but it's definitely not in the Bitcoinduit application.

http://blockexplorer.com/tx/c4b301cedade7f21de1b4daf79b9aa565f640908a370008c10cafee6bce845cf

Regards,
Jonathan

Cory

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 05:27:31 PM

Regards,
Jonathan

It's definitely in the blockchain now, paid out per the rules: http://blockexplorer.com/tx/c4b301cedade7f21de1b4daf79b9aa565f640908a370008c10cafee6bce845cf

It appeared in block 140865. Make sure your client has downloaded at least that many blocks, and then check the receiving section of your address book and make sure 1Bi7DSeX9yrtx6tz248Xb5QDwdAPZLWgMv is listed.
TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 09:02:45 PM

It says 14th and the only payment is the one on the top. No payment says 5.00 BTC??
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 09:41:13 PM

Is there a variance in the amount of time it takes Bitcoinduit to recognize a deposit?  Usually I can hit refresh and within 30 seconds my deposit shows.  I deposited .2 BTC at http://bitcoinduit.com/game/viewRound.php?id=MaxJackpot 12 minutes ago (about 21:26 GMT) and nothing so far.

Edit:  To:  1PbRnUyknppUF9fKjPydRi9yNiCAWtxTLX

Edit 2:  It showed up Smiley  Carry on.
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 10:14:39 PM

Is there a variance in the amount of time it takes Bitcoinduit to recognize a deposit?  Usually I can hit refresh and within 30 seconds my deposit shows.  I deposited .2 BTC at http://bitcoinduit.com/game/viewRound.php?id=MaxJackpot 12 minutes ago (about 21:26 GMT) and nothing so far.

Sometimes it may take a little longer to show up because we have decided to put in more security to ensure that we dont accidentally do double payouts, etc.

It should usually show up within 2-3 minutes though, and we'll be working to speed it up even more in the near future.

Regards,
Jonathan

TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:00:03 PM

Sometimes it may take a little longer to show up because we have decided to put in more security to ensure that we dont accidentally do double payouts, etc.

It should usually show up within 2-3 minutes though, and we'll be working to speed it up even more in the near future.

Regards,
Jonathan
So what happens with me??
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 11:05:25 PM

Edit 2:  It showed up Smiley  Carry on.

Regards,
Jonathan
So what happens with me??

Perhaps you have a corrupted wallet, or something on your computer causing these problems. I can only diagnose my side, and the bitcoin network itself. I see that i have a server record of paying you out, there's a block explorer record of the address you gave having been paid.

What should I do? Should I give you 5 bitcoins based on a screenshot and your claim that it hasn't arrived? I'm not trying to be rude here, but with 941 posts and such long involvement with bitcoin, why are you asking anything of me? It's in the block explorer. The funds were paid out to you. If you can't access them, then I think you have a problem on your wallet.

Anyone else have any thoughts on what he should do? I'm not just going to give the equivalent of $50 because your wallet is corrupt.

Regards,
Jonathan

TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:09:58 PM

I got paid out from the site TODAY with a smaller amount, it doesn't matter how many posts I have I just want my Bitcoins. It says in blockexplorer that it's not redeemed.
TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:13:57 PM

Or your system sent it to the wrong address. That address is not in my wallet...
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 11:18:34 PM

I got paid out from the site TODAY with a smaller amount, it doesn't matter how many posts I have I just want my Bitcoins. It says in blockexplorer that it's not redeemed.

TheBitMan,

Not redeemed = you did not spend them back elsewhere yet.

Stop trying to con me. They were sent to your receiving address, and they show up in block explorer. I don't have your coin, and your screenshot tells me you're good with photoshop, or that your wallet is corrupt. I plead with you to please go look into wallet corruption, and to see what you can do on your side to fix it, and recover your keys. I will not pay out additional bitcoins to fix a problem that I did not cause.

Do you understand?

Regards,
Jonathan

Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 11:21:20 PM

Or your system sent it to the wrong address. That address is not in my wallet...

If that address isn't in your wallet, then you entered an incorrect receiving address when you placed your bet. Software doesn't make errors, humans do, and I have full logs that tell me your associated receiving address for that bet was paid. The anonymous nature of Bitcoin means that I can't really look beyond that!

I'm sorry!

Regards,
Jonathan

geek-trader

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:22:04 PM

5.0 BTC was paid to 1Bi7DSeX9yrtx6tz248Xb5QDwdAPZLWgMv

http://blockexplorer.com/address/1Bi7DSeX9yrtx6tz248Xb5QDwdAPZLWgMv

That is the address that is first in http://bitcoinduit.com/game/viewRound.php?id=MoneyBags

TheBitMan, did you paste in the wrong address when you created that round?

Or, maybe try closing you client and restarting with -rescan

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:23:45 PM

TheBitMan,

Stop trying to con me. They were sent to your receiving address, and they show up in block explorer. I don't have your coin, and your screenshot tells me you're good with photoshop, or that your wallet is corrupt. I plead with you to please go look into wallet corruption, and to see what you can do on your side to fix it, and recover your keys. I will not pay out additional bitcoins to fix a problem that I did not cause.

Do you understand?

Regards,
Jonathan
I understand but I am not a scam artist, I didn't even get back what I originally put in. My wallet is not corrupt and I can show you a continuous video of my wallet were I can not edit it..which I never did. The address they were sent to isn't in my wallets receiving isn't that enough proof right there?? I didn't photoshop it and my wallet received funds today so obviously it's something else. I see you sent them, but I never received them.  
TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:24:57 PM

Where the hell would I get the "wrong" address from? That could of happen but whos address was it then. Not saying that did happen though.
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 11:27:54 PM

TheBitMan,

Do you understand?

Regards,
Jonathan
I understand but I am not a scam artist, I didn't even get back what I originally put in. My wallet is not corrupt and I can show you a continuous video of my wallet were I can not edit it..which I never did. The address they were sent to isn't in my wallets receiving isn't that enough proof right there?? I didn't photoshop it and my wallet received funds today so obviously it's something else. I see you sent them, but I never received them.  

Proof of what? You'll have to excuse me, I'm a bit under the weather today. I didn't design this game to be simple to use or understand for this reason. If you use the wrong receiving address when you're copy/pasting and you get it wrong, the server (bitcoinduit) is going to send winnings to the address you specified when you made the bet!

I can't go take that 5 bitcoin from whomever you basically sent it to. Bitcoinduit only does payouts, and that receiving address was paid.

Be more cautious and double check that you've correctly entered your receiving address in the future. We all get tired, and unfortunately this time there's 5 bitcoin sitting (apparently) in someone elses wallet!

Sucks!

But dude, because I feel (a little bit) for you, I'll send you a 1 BTC consolation. That's it. Take it or leave it. Reply to this with your receiving address and i'll send it off straight away.

Regards,
Jonathan

TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:30:09 PM

TheBitMan,

Do you understand?

Regards,
Jonathan

Proof of what? You'll have to excuse me, I'm a bit under the weather today. I didn't design this game to be simple to use or understand for this reason. If you use the wrong receiving address when you're copy/pasting and you get it wrong, the server (bitcoinduit) is going to send winnings to the address you specified when you made the bet!

I can't go take that 5 bitcoin from whomever you basically sent it to. Bitcoinduit only does payouts, and that receiving address was paid.

Be more cautious and double check that you've correctly entered your receiving address in the future. We all get tired, and unfortunately this time there's 5 bitcoin sitting (apparently) in someone elses wallet!

Sucks!

But dude, because I feel (a little bit) for you, I'll send you a 1 BTC consolation. That's it. Take it or leave it. Reply to this with your receiving address and i'll send it off straight away.

Regards,
Jonathan
1126QP7Cvpcb3dn6kFVEuc36eNJDTbMXSV

Thanks, I will try to figure this out. But I have never seen that address.
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2011, 11:34:12 PM

TheBitMan,

Do you understand?

Regards,
Jonathan

Sucks!

Regards,
Jonathan
1126QP7Cvpcb3dn6kFVEuc36eNJDTbMXSV

Thanks, I will try to figure this out. But I have never seen that address.

Sent 1 Bitcoin. Double check your receiving address copy/pasting in the future.

Regards,
Jonathan

TheBitMan

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:38:03 PM

Ah ha! I have seen something. I got paid out in my wallet the fees, but never received my payout. So the address I put in HAD to be mine.

14qMRXuH5hZedR8qJhZnK9EUtaByRHzX9n is the address that is second but that is MY round that I started!!

And I sent in 2.5 BTC and the system is saying that 14qMRXuH5hZedR8qJhZnK9EUtaByRHzX9n is my address that sent in 1.25 but I really sent in 2.5 BTC!!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: