Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinwisdom Chart Help Update  (Read 565 times)
bitlynx (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 04:22:21 PM

First and foremost, you have done an amazing job with BitCoinWisdom.com - the charts are fantastic.  The only thing I ask is that you update the Help at http://bitcoinwisdom.com/help/charts.  While it does a good job of giving overall information, it is out of date and does not address every object.

For instance, you changed the look of your Depth Hints and the old help text does not accurately describe what they are and how to read them.  The yellow and gray mini-arrows to the left of the Depth Hints are also not described.  Sure, some may already know what they are, but you may as well point them out, too.

If you want help building the help, I'd be glad to pitch in, but, to be honest, my group of bitcoin-watching friends and I are debating on some of the elements ourselves.

If this is in this forum and I just failed to see it (easy to believe) that's great, but it should be presented in that help area if at all possible.  Adding links to each help item that takes you to a page that provides more in-depth descriptions including how to interpret would be even more awesome and help all kinds of newbs get up to speed faster.

Thanks again,
- John

iluveunc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:39:44 PM

I would suggest that, if you are so anxious to have a site up to date and already have skills, you should just create one yourself and throw your own brand on it. Make some moolah (or bitcoins).

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: