Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Machined QR Code Key-chains  (Read 482 times)
hausrath (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:37:03 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 06:30:49 PM by hausrath

We're proud to offer beautiful individually machined, black anodized QR code keychains.

http://linkonachain.com

To save you the click, they cost $89 - we think that's a fair price given the hours of labor that go into each one.  They definitely make a unique gift.

We can encode a public address, BIP0038 private key, URL, or anything that creates a QR code.  Probably not the fancy image-overlaid codes I've seen recently, but if you'd like to place an order we'd certainly give it a shot (and a refund if it doesn't come out well).

Shipping to just the US48 by Christmas - if you are located internationally please send me a message and I'll let you know when we're able to open it up to orders from your country.

Edit to add: We definitely accept bitcoin as payment!
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:50:41 PM

What a sweet offer and I hope this is successful.  I don't need one right now but this would be cool for the average user to carry around with them and is a great conversation piece if you ask me.  Good work so far.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: