Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy .1 bitcoin for 90 USD (via paypal)  (Read 658 times)
BCTrader68 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:55:43 PM

Hello all. I am new to bitcoins and am looking to start myself off w/ about .1 bitcoin. Currently the prices is about 86-90 dollars in trade, and my offer is about 90 USD for .1 at the moment. I am willing to negotiate too.

The reason im posting here is due to all the verification processes on exchange websites that I simply don't have time to get involved with right now. I am only paying VIA paypal at the moment due to it being the ONLY thing i have at my disposal (unless there is a quicker method that you prefer which doesn't involve me verifying account information etc and which accepts VISA cards) and upon sending the payment along with my wallet address, i would like to see the payment within three hours. Ill make sure we are both on at the same time before this happens. The best way to do this is to post in this forum. Im not giving out my phone number, or personal information. This should be a simple process that won't take up much time.

My paypal account is verified and is in good standing. I have no history of chargebacks.

Thanks.
chandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:08:05 PM

i'd rather sell on Coinbase  Lips sealed

it's too risky for the seller  Undecided

hope you get your coin though, my first was also .1 btc
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:08:26 PM

Good luck. I don't think there are people will make a paypal deal with newbie
BCTrader68 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:16:28 PM

Yeah after reading a bit more i understand why people probably wont do it. SCRATCH THAT IDEA  Cry

Id like to use coinbase, but ill have to verify my identity before trading. Oh well. I guess im stuck at the moment.

Thanks anyways.
btcinstantsupport

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:17:48 PM

Yeah after reading a bit more i understand why people probably wont do it. SCRATCH THAT IDEA  Cry

Id like to use coinbase, but ill have to verify my identity before trading. Oh well. I guess im stuck at the moment.

Thanks anyways.

Have a debit card?
Can send you a small amount of BTC http://www.btcinstant.com .
murphyrulez

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:21:44 PM

Can you find someone with a Square card reader and account, and just send them your credit card number? Then they can manually key it into their phone and charge your card, then send you the coin. Square charges 3.5% plus .15 cents, so you would probably have to tack that on top of the $90.
BCTrader68 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:32:26 PM

Looks like coinbase might work out for me. Id rather not get involved with other services ATM but thanks for everyones suggestions.
chandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:37:01 PM

Looks like coinbase might work out for me. Id rather not get involved with other services ATM but thanks for everyones suggestions.
Their verification process was quick, just the first buy takes 4 days to process.
tropicalmonsoon

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:40:29 PM

Or you could try localbitcoins.com - I've used them and they seem pretty solid.
soloburrito

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:46:36 PM

I've used coinbase with success. Like others said, there's a 4 day wait when buying initially. There are different authentication levels that will speed it up.
ArteL

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:03:51 PM

looking for verification development spec. job in russia but can be outsourced
wasi90lk

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:37:39 PM

Try localbitcoins.com, you can find some good sellers.

Keep in mind, you may have to pay a bit more than $90.
cunixion

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:37:09 AM

If you are not confortable with your data being handled by specific countries Coinbase is in USA,   Localbitcoins in Finland
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: