Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If all internet ithe world is destroyed then the crypto will look like?  (Read 437 times)
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

If what is the cause of war or natural disasters that the Internet around the world is destroyed then the crypto copper will look like? Can restore them after restoring infrastructure?

If that will happen then the transactions of all crypto will be stop. As all we know crypto is blockchain and without internet it can't be done. But for sure if internet will be restore it will be restored too. Data of it not stored in the net but stored in many nodes.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

Internet and crypto are things that can not be separated. Crypto without any internet network certainly will not be accessible. This will make the crypto died for a moment until anyone could access crypto is back. but I think that's not likely to happen because crypto is not only accessible by one region or country only.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

If what is the cause of war or natural disasters that the Internet around the world is destroyed then the crypto copper will look like? Can restore them after restoring infrastructure?
I think you make and obvious question.
If there is no internet connection available, there will be no more cyrptocurrency available.
Perhaps you know that answer already.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

It is possible to restore everything, but it is extremely difficult. Now both mining and other operations with crypto-currency only on the network. And what will happen as a result of its destruction around the world,  but nothing, people's values will change and they will think quite differently.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

If the internet is destroyed and no longer exists then crypto will also suffer destruction. It is very clear that crypto activity is highly dependent on internet access, so that if there is no internet there will be no crypto activity anymore.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

If the Internet is destroyed, then there will be no crypto currency at all, and there will not be any sense in it, there will be an exchange.  Fish will be changed to potatoes ...)
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

If the whole world loses internet connection then I think the crypto market will always exist. And we can recover the market after restoring the infrastructure. But it will take a lot of time to recover the infrastructure
torreun

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

First of all, it is unlikely that all of my personal Internet world will be destroyed. Unless the World War III, I can't keep it to that extent. What else do I need? Then the cryptocurrency market will be suspended until the Internet is restored. Of course, the cryptocurrency will certainly be damaged to some extent, but not all.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

If this happens, then a big loss is actually possible. There will be no control over this. With no end to internet services, crypto will not have any control. There will be no cost of all currency. But all this will only take effect for some time as it is different today. It has been reached to ordinary people too. Perhaps after some time, the person will again develop the internet tool, then it will be restored again. It is true that the loss that will be lost during this phase will never be compensated.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

If the internet connection will fail everywhere (which hardly ever happens), all the money systems will get crashed, both fiat and crypto.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

No one will ever connect to their wallets if there's no internet connection. There will be no transaction as internet is playing a big and important role to cryptocurrencies.

You can't mine if there's no connection and mining is important to confirm transactions so if there's no internet, there will be no sending and receiving of payments. There will be a crisis for big companies and mining farms but for a typical and small holder like me, I can endure it even there's no internet.

diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

crypto can function without the internet but only for so long. If all internet across the world was destroyed then the loss of my crypto investment would be the least of my worries. The world would turn to chaos quickly and safety would be the only concern. It's sad we lasted thousands of years without the internet but now I do not think we could last more than a week.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

crypto can function without the internet but only for so long. If all internet across the world was destroyed then the loss of my crypto investment would be the least of my worries. The world would turn to chaos quickly and safety would be the only concern. It's sad we lasted thousands of years without the internet but now I do not think we could last more than a week.

Indeed. crypto would be last people concern if internet gets destroyed but hard wallet is what keeps it secure in case of "natural disaster". Biggest problem would be financial sector and economy would be the first thing that gets hit. there would be unimaginable chaos that no one has ever thought of before. everything from healthcare to stock market is dependent on the internet.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

the Internet destroyed the same crypto also inaccessible. This will cause the crypto will also die when the internet started to not be for long. everything comes to be crypto will not escape from any internet connection in various countries. but looking at the possibility that I think will not happen this kind of occurrence.
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

It all sounds so funny Grin I do not know what's going to happen in the world. So that the Internet is gone? Because this is unrealistic. To say what will happen to the crypto currency is meaningless.
palle11

Activity: 2352
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

If the internet collapse in a day, there will be chaos and confusion everywhere in the society. For a total collapse, the whole society will be traumatized, so it is not only crypto that will suffer. The transport system both on air and sea, governance etc.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

crypto will be useless if the internet all over the world will be destroyed, without internet, crypto can only be use only if you can access the internet, crypto will never work and will never have a progress, since internet is really important.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

In the first place, such a thing will not really happen, though it might in some part of the world, but it can't be happening in the whole world at the same thing, so the safe place will keep the cryptos going

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

An outbreak of war can not destroy the internet. It can only disrupt it. The internet is not a physical presence. It is an intellectual software. Only the hardware components can get touched by bombs and guns. I do not want to imagine what can happen if the Internet is destroyed because that will be taking the world back to the Stone age.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Worldwide war could crash/destroy the price but not the immutablity of the database which is kind of the most important thing(the Blockchain records cannot be lost nor changed)
So of the War ends we will continue from where we stopped and price will most likely sky rocket.

Global trade may cease during a Global War. Normal trade will slow down. There will be few people using Cryptocurrency.

Price will likely be on standstill/stable if a global disaster disrupts World internet at thesame time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: