Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 0.15 BTC via PayPal  (Read 456 times)
gracesfall (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:08:59 PM

Hello,

I want to buy 0.15 BTC via PayPal. This is my first trade on the board, though I have several crypto purchases via eBay. I know that people are leery of PayPal b/c of the chargeback possibility, so please let me know what I can do to help you feel more secure about using PayPal (e.g. talk by phone, etc...).

Thanks!

Cynthia
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PumpAndDumper

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:47:34 PM

I sent you a PM. Hopefully I can help  Smiley
gracesfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 10:56:18 PM

I sent you a PM. Hopefully I can help  Smiley

I got your PM - and I appreciate the offer. I am as uncomfortable with the idea of a deposit being held for a week before I am allowed to make full payment for the bitcoin as you are with using PayPal, unfortunately.

All I can say is that I have had my PayPal account for well over 5 years and have never charged back anything in that time. I've also used PayPal for several Bitcoin and alt coin transactions via eBay in the last couple of weeks.

Believe me, I understand people's concerns about PayPal and that nobody here knows me from Adam. I'll just wait the however many days CoinBase requires, no harm no foul.
PumpAndDumper

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:02:23 PM

You must have misunderstood me. I require the amount for the bitcoin along with the deposit. You will receive your BTC instantly, and your deposit will be returned in 7 days, as long as there is no chargeback.

Sorry I couldn't help. Good luck with Coinbase, lol.
gracesfall (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 11:13:13 PM

You must have misunderstood me. I require the amount for the bitcoin along with the deposit. You will receive your BTC instantly, and your deposit will be returned in 7 days, as long as there is no chargeback.

Sorry I couldn't help. Good luck with Coinbase, lol.

I did, indeed misunderstand you Smiley My fault entirely. In that case, I accept your terms. Please IM me your PP email address and I'll reply w/ my BTC address.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:15:04 PM

Chargeback can be made up to 60 or 90 days after payment has been sent via paypal.
kwmnh

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:19:26 PM

DO NOT i repeat do no do any transaction with PumpandDump,
i have sent him paypal hours ago and still have not got any BTC.
he claiming payment is pending, i called paypal and they say its available to him.
thief!!!
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:25:14 PM

sorry to say but you probably got scammed dont trade with newbies try to trade with members with trust next time or use escrow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: