Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacker in my account, please fast close.  (Read 98 times)
mattiamarty (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

Someone enter in my account and change my email address with this: rusyak821@gmail.com
This is NO my email address. Please, fast block my account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

Someone enter in my account and change my email address with this: rusyak821@gmail.com
This is NO my email address. Please, fast block my account.

I don't get it you went from posting exclusively in local Italian section then an almost 4 year break.  Come back to post 4 times in Italian then another almost 1 year break to come back to speaking Russian (?).  Now you say your account was hacked but you still have control of it?

It looks a lot like a bought account but I'm still not quite getting this?
mattiamarty (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

I registered a few years ago and I used the account sometimes. tonight I received an email from bitcoin talk forum that warned me that my email had been changed. I realized this morning that someone used my account to write some messages this night. How can I block everything? This person who changed my email setting used my account only this night. All the other posts are mine.
mattiamarty (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

Please, can you delete all the post writing from 07.04.2018 to this morning? Please.
I didn't write this post and I don't know why someone wrote them.
Xeldz

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

I registered a few years ago and I used the account sometimes. tonight I received an email from bitcoin talk forum that warned me that my email had been changed. I realized this morning that someone used my account to write some messages this night. How can I block everything? This person who changed my email setting used my account only this night. All the other posts are mine.
If you're the real owner of that account you must been sent link to lock your account,it look like this 'If you did not do this, then you can visit the following link within 14 days in order to lock the account:'
mattiamarty (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

Yes, I received it through email but link not working.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

i remeber there are a mode to sign an account.
i think someone who is more skilled in this, can explain better how to implement the sign of an account here on bitcointalk

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

Please, fast block my account.
How can I block everything?
Since you already set a new password and email, you should be on the safe side but if you want to lock this account, simply set your "Secret Question & Answer" then try to recover it using the same method (it automatically locks your account [refer to this thread]).

On a side note: It's a bit weird that you want your account to be blocked/locked and yet you've joined some bounty campaigns.

Please, can you delete all the post writing from 07.04.2018 to this morning? Please.
I didn't write this post and I don't know why someone wrote them.
Just go to each of the posts (on the topic itself) > Look for "delete button" on upper right corner of each post.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████