Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmine list of orders - Februar 2014 delivery (batch #2)  (Read 5880 times)
sawsawsaw (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:16:22 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 12:21:26 PM by sawsawsaw

The goal of this topic is to list the orders from Bitmine.ch for their CoinCraft Desk and CoinCraft Rig batch #2 Februar delivery. week 1 / week 2 / Week 3 / week 4 /End of February
Please post paid orders only. 

This list is for Februar 2014 delivery (batch #2) delivery ASIC miners from Bitmine only - it will not be updated for later batches.

Please give your:
Queue Position (if known)
Order number (without the last digit eg 123x)
Date of payment
Method of Payment (Bitcoin, Bank/Wire Transfer)
Product (Desk, Rig)
Hashing Power (in Normal mode, as ordered)
Destination: Country to deliver to, or Pick Up

If you have ordered more than one unit, copy/paste the above template for each unit.

Thanks for your participation.

(Edit from Zelek Uther / THX  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364155.0 )

Queue Position   Week   Order Number   Payment Date    Payment Type     Product      Hashrate     Destination     Date Shipped            Date Received
unknown        week 2                    38XX           4th Dec.       WT               CoinCraft Desk        400        Germany
unknown        week 2                    38XX           5th Dec.                          CoinCraft Desk         400        UE
unknown        week 1                    30XX           24th Nov.                        CoinCraftDesk        1 TH/s      UK     
1044              week4                     42XX          12th Dec.      WT               CoincraftDesk        1 TH/s      Russian   
unknown        Jan w3                     280x          12th Nov.                          CoincraftRig          1 TH/s      IT
43x                week 5                    27xx          19th Nov.      WT                CoinCraft Rig        2 TH/S       UK
                                                   332x           25th Nov.     WT                CoincraftDesk       1 TH/s        DK
unknown         week 4                   43xx           15th Dec.                          CoincraftRig          2 TH/s       US
unknown                                       42xx           10th Dec.     BTC              CoinCraft Desk       1.8TH       US
260               week 4                     426x           12th Dec.     WT               CoincraftRig           8 TH         Canada
unknown        march w3                46xx          9th Jan 2014                      CoinCraft Desk       400          NL
unknown        week 1                    32xx           26th Nov.                          CoincraftRig          1 TH/s       Spain
unknown        week 4                    40xx           6th Dec.                            CoincraftRig          1 TH/s       Sweden
unknown        week 2                    37xx           3th Dec.                            CoinCraft Desk      1 TH/s       Pick Up

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:52:58 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 05:29:18 PM by crocko

Queue Position  Week  Expected delivery  Order Number  Payment Date    Payment Type                  Product      Hashrate   Destination

still unknown      Feb w2    March w1                #38xx           5th Dec.      full + WorldWideShipping      CoincraftDesk   400 GH/s       UE

Observations

Queue position is still unknown, my status order is : Processing  Sad  despite I did a full payment and I selected the best carrier.
When I ordered the miner on the website it was displayed: Shipping February week 2
When my payment was confirmed, I demanded via email the # of my shipping queue and I  was informed that this is not known yet and will receive this info later. The expected shipping date was shifted from February to March   Cry
Couple hours later, I received by email the Bitmine.ch official announce about the delay of batch #1.
I emailed again and I asked if the batch #2 wasn't affected, because I was already delayed, and the answer was NO.  Smiley
BTW, I asked about the upgrade modules for the miner. Once the payment for the modules has been cleared, your existing order will be upgraded to the new capacity without altering your position in the queue.

I hope the BTC price will raise again like the Phoenix bird and save my ass, as he did it for KNC customers this autumn.  

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
sawsawsaw (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:24:16 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 12:36:58 AM by sawsawsaw

BTW, I asked about the upgrade modules for the miner. The answer was: If you order them, the modules will have a 2 months delay too.

When u talked to them? What date?

Thats pretty intressting because they toild me on the 5th Dec. that the upgrade model wouldnt effect the queue...mhh...

"If you place an order for upgrades it won't affect the queue since you pay for it earlier than the last 15 days before the shipment."

Whats your order shwoing in your account? Still week 2?
crocko

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:05:03 AM

BTW, I asked about the upgrade modules for the miner. The answer was: If you order them, the modules will have a 2 months delay too.

When u talked to them? What date?

Thats pretty intressting because they toild me on the 5th Dec. that the upgrade model wouldnt effect the queue...mhh...

"If you place an order for upgrades it won't affect the queue since you pay for it earlier than the last 15 days before the shipment."

Whats your order shwoing in your account? Still week 2?

PM send it

I am still confident that Bitmine.ch will deliver. At least they had presented a real prototype, as KNC did before.
I am unhappy only because I was announced via email by Antonio from Bitmine's support  that my estimated date of delivery it is shifted from February to March and I still don't know my position on the shipping queue, despite I did a full payment Sad
I am worried that the difficulty will raise (Cointerra / HashFast / BlackArrow and others will deliver starting with January 2014) and the price of BTC will go down (law of demand and supply) like under $500 ...  And the price for the other coins is firmly tight by the BTC price...  Undecided

BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:34:14 AM

Queue Position  Week  Expected delivery  Order Number  Payment Date    Payment Type                  Product      Hashrate   Destination

still unknown      Feb w1    Feb w1                #30xx           24th Nov.      full + WorldWideShipping      CoincraftDesk   1   TH/s       UK

Observations

Queue position is still unknown, my status order is : Processing
When I ordered the miner on the website it was displayed: Shipping January Week 5 - changed to Week 6/2014 when I chased them for confirmation
Have email confirming that my delivery slot is still week 6/2014 from them on December 10th (after chasing)
simix07

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:13:44 AM

Queue Position  Week  Expected delivery  Order Number  Payment Date    Payment Type                  Product      Hashrate   Destination

1044     Feb w4    Feb w4                #42XX           12 Dec.      Bank/Wire Transfer    CoincraftDesk   1   TH/s       Russian
I paid with an indication of the payment, I am not happy that I was told that I was moved to March!
CoinCraft Desk (Shipping February last week)
Put me in the queue for shipment at the end of February!
solidsnake_

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:40:51 PM

Queue Position     Week                         Expected delivery  Order Number     Payment Date          Payment Type                  Product         Hashrate        Destination

still unknown         Jan w3 batch#2          Feb w1                     #280x            12th Nov.         full + WorldWideShipping         CoincraftRig       1   TH/s          IT

I don't knoe the queue position, I don't think that it is relevant to avoid their announced delays.
I called them several time, and any time I have a different answer,  the last answer for that from the expected 3rd weeks of january the delivery will be at the 1st week of february.
I aked them if they finished with the batch of december and he told that the demeber batch was still in process.

Anyway the customer protection plan should be applied in case of delay....  I hope
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Queue Position     Week                         Expected delivery  Order Number     Payment Date          Payment Type                  Product         Hashrate        Destination

still unknown         Jan w3 batch#2          Feb w1                     #280x            12th Nov.         full + WorldWideShipping         CoincraftRig       1   TH/s          IT

I don't knoe the queue position, I don't think that it is relevant to avoid their announced delays.
I called them several time, and any time I have a different answer,  the last answer for that from the expected 3rd weeks of january the delivery will be at the 1st week of february.
I aked them if they finished with the batch of december and he told that the demeber batch was still in process.

Anyway the customer protection plan should be applied in case of delay....  I hope

Let us know if you got your rig at the second week of FED14 ok?

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
solidsnake_

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:40:18 PM

I hope so...
Anyway I'm the #156 in queue position.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:02:12 AM

It's late February now... are there any more batch 2 customers for the order list?

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
dp379

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

Queue Position   Week   Order Number   Payment Date    Payment Type     Product      Hashrate     Destination     Date Shipped            Date Received
43x        week 5                    27xx           19th Nov.       WT               CoinCraft Rig        2TH/S        UK
Karlog

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:24:41 PM

Please give your:
Queue Position (if known): N/A
Order number (without the last digit eg 123x): 332x
Date of payment: 25/11/2013
Method of Payment (Bitcoin, Bank/Wire Transfer): Bank
Product (Desk, Rig): Desk
Hashing Power (in Normal mode, as ordered) 1thps
Destination: Country to deliver to, or Pick Up: Denmark (express worldwide)
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:49:56 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 12:16:19 PM by jseppeli

Please give your:
Queue Position (if known): N/A
Order number (without the last digit eg 123x): 418x
Date of payment: 10/12/2013
Method of Payment (Bitcoin, Bank/Wire Transfer): Bitcoin
Hashing Power (in Normal mode, as ordered) 800ghs
Destination: Country to deliver to, or Pick Up: Finland
crocko

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

Queue Position  Week  Expected delivery  Order Number  Payment Date    Payment Type                  Product      Hashrate   Destination

still unknown      Feb w2    March w1                #38xx           5th Dec.      full + WorldWideShipping      CoincraftDesk   400 GH/s       UE

Observations
still waiting ...

jpass022

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:52:56 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 07:07:16 PM by jpass022

Queue Position       Week        Expected delivery  Order Number    Payment Date           Payment Type                      Product         Hashrate   Destination

46x           Feb W4                Huh?                   #43xx             15th Dec.         full + WorldWideShipping         CoincraftRig      2 TH/s           US
glendower

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:53:00 PM

Here are my order details for the list:

Queue Position (if known): 500
Order number (without the last digit eg 123x): 315x
Date of payment: 28/11/2013
Method of Payment (Bitcoin, Bank/Wire Transfer): Bank Transfer
Hashing Power (in Normal mode, as ordered) 400
Destination: Country to deliver to, or Pick Up: UK
LawyerMD

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:36:12 PM

Here are my details:

Queue Position:  260
Order number:  426x
Date of payment:  12/12/2013
Method of Payment:  Bank Transfer
Product:  4x Rigs
Hashing Power:  2TH
Destination:  Canada
Batch:  February Week 4

I just spoke with Bitmine regarding my order and here is what I was told:

If all goes well, production for the rigs should start in 15 days (March 19th) . With my queue #, they estimate having my rigs ready to ship about 10 days after production go-live (March 29th).

We briefly discussed the CPP and if those estimate hold, I am looking at a 20% increase according to them.

rmb2u

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:37:52 PM

still unknown      Mar w2          ?                    #46xx                 9th Jan         Banking Transfer          CoincraftDesk   400 GH/s       NL
Gz^^

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:33:19 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 03:48:52 PM by Gz^^

Queue Position: ??
Order number: 32xx
Date of payment: 26/11/13
Method of Payment: Bank Transfer
Product: 1 coincraft rig
Hashing Power: 1TH
Destination: Spain
Batch: February Week 1

Grin Cheesy
crocko

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:30:07 AM

Hello !

Did anyone (with a fully paid order since December batch#2) received any Coincraft Desk ?

psy112

Activity: 346

psygambler

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:04:41 PM

Order number: 40xx
Date of payment: 06/12/13
Hashing Power: 1.5TH
Destination: Sweden
Batch: February Last week

psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:38:13 PM

Hashing Power: 1.5TH
Destination: Sweden
Batch: February Last week

better talk to your lawyer today.

Antonio (Bitmine AG)
Mar 14 11:03

Hi,your position is 428.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Pug

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:47:50 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 08:15:07 PM by Pug

-
psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 08:22:51 AM

Antonio (Bitmine AG)
Mar 14 11:03

Hi,your position is 428.
Queue Position   Week   Order Number   Payment Date    Payment Type     Product      Hashrate     Destination     Date Shipped            Date Received
43x        week 5                    27xx           19th Nov.       WT               CoinCraft Rig        2TH/S        UK

Huh?
43x - 27xx
428 - 40xx

I know, but that´s the answer i got from them  Huh

gabiru

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:14:00 PM

Order number: 377x
Date of payment: 03/12/13
Product: 1 desk
Hashing Power: 1 TH
Destination: pickup
Batch: February second week
an4444

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:24:40 AM

Hi, news from bitmine.ch

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5329

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5402

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5404
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:34:29 AM

Hello,

I just received an update regarding the delivery of my CCD
Original delivery was "Last week February"

Antonio (Bitmine AG)
Mar 17 09:48

Dear Mr. Jarkko,

I am sorry to inform you that I cannot give you an exact date which your order will be delivered but expect it to arrive around the third week of april. We are still facing production issues and cannot plan order shipments with too much accuracy. We hope you can understand our situation and we apologize for the delay your order is facing.

Thanks

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:13:48 AM

It's farcical. It would funny if it wasn't such blatant fraud / ineptitude.
glendower

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:50:26 PM

Received an update on my order today:

Dear sir,
we estimate your order will be ready for shipping for the third week of april.
The extra hashing power will be calculated on the shipping day.
thanks for understanding.

Thanks

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service
sawsawsaw (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:12:50 AM

They told me "third week of april" as well..."estimate" ...so it means nothing!.... bitmine just f*** it up!
sawsawsaw (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:22:10 PM

Doesn anybody recieved his miner from Feb. batch? Please update your threads. thx
crocko

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:35:54 PM

Refund requested to support@bitmine.ch since 30 April 2014
I own the full paid order  #X876 from December 4, 2013 ( February batch 2 delivery)

crocko

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:23:23 PM

It seems that Bitmine.ch like to play with the nerves of the customers.
No sign of refund + penalities for my order #3876 from December 4, 2013 , delivery February week 3 batch #2
No sign of delivery of the Coincraft Desk + CPP  ..
Or Bitmine.ch just stole  my money ?
Hei, Bitmine.ch are you in the "silenzio stampa" ?

glendower

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:49:50 PM

I just posted this in the official thread, and as my order was a February batch #2 order, thought anyone following this thread might be interested too.

I originally placed an order last November for a February delivery.

After cancelling the order, and finally being given the offer of an October refund, compensated hashing, or hosted hashing, I decided to negotiate on the amount of hashing I'd receive in compensation.

I'm happy to say that within 10 days of concluding those negotiations, my Coincraft Desk units have arrived from Bitmine.ch, and are now up and working (after a little bit of maintenance caused by one of the Pi controller boards coming loose).

Its doubtful that I'll ever manage to quite breakeven now (unless the exchange rate goes silly), but the risk of waiting to see whether I'd see any sign of the refund was too great.

I've learnt my lesson though... next time I'll hire an engineer to do the ASIC design and build the units myself!

I'm just glad to be able to draw my particular case to a close.

Hope the rest of you in limbo manage to sort things out one way or another.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: