Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i know which bounty is good?  (Read 323 times)
Charlie12345 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

Hello everyone. i'm a new member at Bitcointalk. I saw here we can earn money by Bounty. So, here is my question how can i know which bounty is good to make money much more??

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

Hello everyone. i'm a new member at Bitcointalk. I saw here we can earn money by Bounty. So, here is my question how can i know which bounty is good to make money much more??

A bounty how much good it depends on several things such as

1. about their project.

2. about their team.

3. about their Road-map.

4. about their ICO.

Before join a bounty you should check out this things which helpful information to know about their bounty is how much good.
okocrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

There are many ways to know which bounty is good. Some of the ways at given below
1. The idea behind the project: You must consider what problem the project is planning to solve and how relevant it is to humanity. The idea must be realistic and not some abstract project that only end on papers

2. You must consider the team. Are they people with track record of success? Have they achieved anything? Have they accomplished any part of the project or are they only waiting for the money from the community to get started?
3. The company: Are they registered in any juridiction? Or are they just group of people coming together to do something without a registered company?
4. Their whitepaper and road map: Are they consistent and convincing enough? Do the project look feasible?

Answers to these question and more will show you which project to follow and what rewards to expect.
Ozkhan

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

if you want to know about best bounty program 1st you should  know about their project and then about their team .if you know about project team you can understand there worth if the team strong  and fame  hope fully project ll be good  and you can make there good money
hulking_programmer

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

Basicly read everything about the project, whitepaper, find out about the founders, what is the goal, is the goal realistic. Try to implement it in the real world, does it have it's uses, and than yo uwill see.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Hello everyone. i'm a new member at Bitcointalk.
First, welcome!  Grin

I saw here we can earn money by Bounty. So, here is my question how can i know which bounty is good to make money much more??
I think you shouldn't learn about those anyway, you're newbie and few or rarely there's a bounty that will accept a newbie. Why not learn the basics of the forum including the set of rules and stickies?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

No fix answer to your question as I see around in this forum, none can assure which bounty to make money much more. Perhaps what I know is to see indication of scam project in a bounty or good project. Good project should have strong team and transparent, informative about their company such as where is the office address, easy to contact as they provide communication channel, the website seems confident, etc.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

If that project is good then bounty also good. You have to do your own research before starting a bounty. Read their whitepaper, find the team, bounty allocation and bounty participants.
chrischain

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

Hello, first of all you should check and recheck
1. ICO
2. read white paper
3. get all  the information about project/company/partners
4. ask partners/associates

Have good luck!
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

The following factors determine a bounty is good or poor.
Is it relevant to our daily life?
How much value can it add to our life?
What kind of problem can be solved by it?
Is it required at present in our lives?
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Check their ratings, compare all the ratings sites to make sure that the rating is legit.
Read the whitepaper and make sure that their is a use case for that token. Check the team that is working on the project. Do they seem professional, do they have legit profiles and any business background.
Read the Roadmap to see if there is business plan and how they plan to develop in the future. If they are just promising rewards and big payouts it most probably wont be a successful project if they have no plan or structure.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Read the bounty instructions and white paper and use road map and conclude by reading...
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

Pls can someone put me through? On how to select bounty

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Yes, you can earn money from bounties. Good bounty programs pay well and also there are scams.

When you going to participate for a bounty program, please keep facts on your mind.

* Project idea and the team.
* Bounty team and their previous successful bounty programmes
* Bounty allocation and number of participants
* responsiveness from bounty team and ICO team.

Always do a personal research before participating any bounty. If you select scam or less paying program, it a time waste

upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Yes, you can earn money from bounties. Good bounty programs pay well and also there are scams.

When you going to participate for a bounty program, please keep facts on your mind.

* Project idea and the team.
* Bounty team and their previous successful bounty programmes
* Bounty allocation and number of participants
* responsiveness from bounty team and ICO team.

Always do a personal research before participating any bounty. If you select scam or less paying program, it a time waste

If you are searching a bounty program, then Viva network is for you. this is ongoing bounty program with huge allocation for bounty. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3602784.msg36535889#msg36535889 visit their official bounty thread to your own research

abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

It is good to go for bounties that is related to your field of interest that is, banking, gaming or blockchain. So that you can understand the technical terms used , know the team, read the whitepaper and check if their website is ok before you invest your time.

Grandjosh

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

Tips to identifying a good bounty to earn from
The details of the project
The bounty managers
The community
Its important that you understand all of this so you don't fall victim of scam bounty projects that abound these days.
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

To know wheather a bounty is good or not you have to go through their white paper,try to know more about the project and the team may be then you will be able to chose good bounties to participate in.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:13:46 AM

how can i know which bounty is good to make money much more??

these topics have heen discussed a thousand times, always check their whitepapers, team core, goals if it is realistic, as well as reputable bounty manager.

First things first as a newbie, try to educate yourself first around the forum, learning the basic like history of crypto, understand the blockchain technology, and learn on how to trade. You will be benefitted for that.
paulwdc

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:33:19 AM

A bounty is as good as the project is..Important is not to fall for gaining more coins (bounties that pay you more)... Important is to get coins of good projects.

While learning about which bounties to participate in, learn about:

1. about their project.

2. about their team.

3. about their Road-map.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: