Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i know which bounty is good?  (Read 322 times)
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:47:36 AM

I made a short guide on analysing ICOs, knowing if they're bad/good - and that also means the bounties, I think.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3752728  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

There are lots of existing threads about this question, Im suggesting you to use the search function of this forum or you can also use google just add the word "bitcointalk" on your search.

birzh0

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

read this forum. Your theme is the one of the most popular (over9000). If you dont want to read this forum - use google. 
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

There are many factors to consider. The project is the first. It must be realistic and the team should have made some progress on it. Next is the team and the documents they present. These should be verifiable unless projects that requires anonymity like those that strive to offer a change that governments may not want. Nevertheless, the percentage of the total token supply allotted to the team is also another factor to consider. Fraudulent teams and project allocated large amount of the token to themselves and this gives them the power to control everything and in most cases they dump and disappear. Finally the smart contract should also be studied and verified... this will ensure transparency.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

You can participate in good bounty projects by popular managment teams. This companies choose good projects with nice pools. The best for me it's bounty campaigns by TokenSuite, BountyHive and AmaZix.
Cryptouda

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

Bounties are really good opportunity to make money. Good bounties pay well and the big amount of bounties are scams. They use you to promote scams.
Be careful before going select any bounty program.

Consider about bellow facts before entering to the bounty.

1 . ICO project 
2 . soft cap and hard cap - most of them pay their bounty payment 3 .  . 3 . when soft cap reaches.
4 . Project team and timeline
5 . Bounty allocation and a number of bounty participants. (Low bounty participants is better)
6 . BOunty team.
7 . Read the whitepaper and get goof undertaking before entering the bounty program.
silent_jay

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:15:36 AM

I don't really understand why ICO projects are ready to pay that much money for ordinary repost in Twitter and Facebook. Should I trust bounty companies like that and is there a chance that they will pay the promised money?
opadeyemi

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

Nice write up here. Very insightful.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

First, you need to do your own researches about that. Becuase others can't give you an exact idea about that bounty. Someone says that you need to look at the number of members in the telegram and the number of followers on the Twitter page. But those numbers don't mean that it is a very very good project. You will need to visit their site, read the whitepaper, roadmap etc..Hope this will help  Smiley

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Rexphyl

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Yea, you just took the words right out of my mouth, i need legit answers please
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

The best way to earn good money on bounty it's do youtube, steemits blogs where payment very good. Also you can choose good signature campaign
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

if someone of here hamsters knew the solution...
nobody will tell you, the more particopants - the less money earned.
There is no solution, somes go up with good team, somes with marketing advertisment, some shit goes tothemoon with one member in team (read somewhere about that, dont remember). maybe markets mood
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Reputable and known bounty manager is one reason
Good whitepaper, nice and well designed website,  members of the project  are well experience.
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

This question really hards to answer but try to check their project, check their team, check their roadmap, and check the bounty manager if he is respective bounty manager.
achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

I saw here we can earn money by Bounty. So, here is my question how can i know which bounty is good to make money much more??
I think you shouldn't learn about those anyway, you're newbie and few or rarely there's a bounty that will accept a newbie. Why not learn the basics of the forum including the set of rules and stickies?
[/quote]
I buy this idea, as a newbie the most important thing is for you to understand the nitty gritty  of the forum before u get stocked along the way
Tpq01349

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

I think the way to find out whether a bounty is good is to thoroughly examine the projects we are going to follow, their companies listed, the track records of the existing teams behind the company, their rodmap, and the ICO. which is also not less important is check the bounty manager.
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Before participate in bounty campaign you should do some research about project
such as about their team, media activity and also Try to understanding their website and whitepaper.

I think that's enough....

KenKaneki9x

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

i think you should check the project whitepaper , website, social media pages , and other information you can find and make sure you feel like it has potential to be great. The better the project, the more your tokens will be worth and the better your wages become .
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

It depends to a bounty developer, first they have to be trusted and should be well known into crypto currency industry.

azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

signature of course only one by time. Then twitter, telegram and medium.
Within telegram, it just one step join and stay until end of ICO. It seem easiest campaign for everyone, thats why its only few tokens per participants for telegram campaign.
If u got more than 10000 followers for twitter, its really big rewards for you. Now, most bounty hunter do twitter/facebook campaign when article/video seem have to pay attention and work a lot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: