Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:09:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2464 times)
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

the bounty is one of the goals of the project in terms of marketing. In addition to being used as an ad, it will also be used to give tokens or coins so that their results can be distributed to a lot of investors through this road. so I think this is a good thing especially if paid considerable incentives and also has a high price.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

Many companies seek to simplify or improve some aspects of our lives. I remember several projects related to tourism and clean energy. Such projects are very interesting and very popular nowadays. Especially those who worry about the ecology of our planet and all its inhabitants. As for the other bounty projects, then everything is purely individual, someone is trying to strengthen their zone of influence, someone is working for the benefit of society, and someone does not represent any value. I like bounty projects that are focused around the person, his benefit and his safety, and of course projects that are on the protection of nature.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

The bounty is the cheapest way to promote the projects. Projects can reach thousands of people at very low rates. At this point, investors can have better information about the projects.
baureksa

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Bounty is indeed a good way to get a gift in ico, but there is ico that is not with a bounty.
This is in accordance with the team in managing it. Following the bounty can give a good idea and later help ico promotion so the ico is successful.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.
Bounty is a very good and cheap advertisement for ICO.  I am sure that every good project leads a bounty program for good ICO promotion and advertising that would collect hard cap.
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

Bounty is one of the marketing strategies to provide as much market penetration as possible. this strategy will introduce the company, what they provide, how the service is up to the calculation of the benefits that can be given. The main objective is to advertise to be better known and boost sales of tokens or coins
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Bounty campaign is actually a very good and affordable way to promote ICOs. It helps ICOs a lot to get atyemtion of investors,through bounty campaigns the project spreads out the word about their project to the masses. Of recent bounty has now become popular such that we have so many people doing it now and it is still on the increase....
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

A bountie campaign can be very useful for a ico project as long as it's well and cleanly conducted.
Otherwise it can break the call of an ico even if the bountie is badly directed.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

The gift is one of the results of promoting a project in cryptocurrency, many projects use bounty programs and there are various types of bounty. This is one way to get tokens and later we can manage them properly.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

When the bounty is have a many project many people or user are being happy because many people are using bounty.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pineastwood

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Bounty includes many complete aspects of social media, blogs, and forums. thus the new project will be easier to find fresh funds to build the project. this is a very good method because with Bounty, companies do not require very large fees for advertisers.
Olaoye20

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

As you begin your journey into the world of crypto currency, you will probably see many terms and phrases that you don't quite understand. But you’ll learn as you go, and in this article we are going to take a quick look at bounties.
If you've seen advertisements or forums about bounties, they probably sound like you are searching for treasure like a pirate – but in a way, that is almost true. Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

Bounty programs is more like a promotional program. Projects use bounty programs to promote their projects so as to raise money for their ico.
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

I know that the earnings of a participant directly depends on the project. Top projects usually do not stint on payments. Tasks within the bounty campaign can be as follows: to make a detailed analysis of the project in their social networks or Youtube channel, get the maximum number of reposts about the project, prepare translation of materials about the project, and conduct a blog.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

It good idea. Coming future crypto currency will be use in the bounty project. Now ICO project will be go down.  But some ICO project reach the gole. Token is not increase any time. If price will be good.then price will be increas. If project down token price also down. Now ICO project will be give the toen. It will be any time to change.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

The project requires a bounty program to promote their products on social media. The project will be successful if the bounty participants are good at promoting their projects.
Dulhara githmanthi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

Manage a bounty campaign is a main and easiest way to promote any project. That's why a lot of projects use bounty campaigns to promote their coin, services and project. We can see thousands of bounties in Bitcoin forum and in many bounty platforms. As well there is a new trend, Bounty management comes to the stage with the arrival of the bounty campaigns. But you think to participate in any campaign, Please double check about the project and beware of the scams. Because now there are a lot of scams and useless projects.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

Bounty programs in cryptocurrency helps projects in terms of promotional purposes and this helps the project to be visible so as to attract investors into their project
Tetew50

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Yeah, in my opinion, most projects carry out bounty campaigns, especially for blockchain - based projects or those that use crypto currencies. I myself am very happy with this bounty campaign because I can join the bounty campaign and get payments in the form of crypto currency. If exchanged with fiat currency the price is quite good so I am excited to join the bounty campaign. Although the market situation is down and critical but I am still grateful for the results that I have achieved at this time. This job without financial capital can give me many benefits that can gradually change my economic situation for the better.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

I think bounties are a good way to invest something in an ICO without having to take money out of your pocket, that way we can receive campaign shares and the ICO will receive exposure thanks to the bounty hunters, so it's a bilateral marketing agreement where we earn as much as we contribute, and that's the essence of cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: