Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2459 times)
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

Generally speaking, each project will produce about 1% of the tokens for publicity.
But most of the time, a lot of good projects involve a lot of people, and it's easy to make money on projects that don't involve people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

bounty company is the opportunity to get tokens, like the project without investing their funds. After the sale of coins ends, after a while they go to the exchange, where they can be sold.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

I think that generosity is an effective tool for raising funds in ICO. A big plus for the project is to pay participants tokens, because they do not spend fiat money.

FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Projects spend on the bounty campaign small funds, where it is 1-5% of the total fees. At the same time, they receive good support in social networks and on the forum.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Its good to run bounty campaign for any crypto because with social media bounty the coin will get more hype and more popularity in market and people will know more about that project. And now a days most ICO runs bounty to promote their project and get all money they need to start the project.

FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

I love Bounty programs they are a good way  to Earn Money for free and monitize it's socials networks
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.
because, new products need for marketing and the project will not be widely known by many people if there is no marketing. the success of the project can be seen from a good marketing strategy. the more communities will get better for a new project.
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Where can I find new opportunities to improve my life? I know the answer. You can find it here. Just try! DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Bounty gives advantages to the creators of the project to endorse their spread their projects to gain investors using bounty campaigns. And the use of bounty campaigns does not require money. You can earn money without using you money. You just need to follow the instructions given and do the bounty campaigns right
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Hi guys Roll Eyes
I think ICO is a really good way to look at the token and the project behind it. And of course you have the opportunity to collect some cheap tokens Grin
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

If anyone does not already know, in simple words, Bounty is a certain percentage of tokens that start-ups (ICO) are willing to pay to ordinary people for spreading information about their project to attract more attention and, accordingly, more investments. And funds for this stand out, believe me, very much. That's what we can use to earn tokens (coins) for subsequent sale on the exchange. And get your percentage with the right approach is very simple and for this you do not need to have special skills.

So on what we can earn, you ask. In fact, there are a lot of options for earning, but I will list the most popular ones.

facebook company (writing posts, hiring posts, subscribing to a group of companies)

twitter company (subscribe, make tweets and retweets, put laika)

telegram company (subscribe, write messages create activity)

Blog company

Writing articles on blogs about the company (you need to have your own site, or blog on golos.io or medium.com
Create video content about the company (shoot a video and publish it on YouTube, or any other video hosting)
Subscription to the e-mail of the company (subscribe to the company's newsletter)

Translations of the text (translate the technical document of the company into Russian or another proposed language)

Bitcointalk (the subscription company, you will need to insert the advertisement into your account on the forum, or put the logo of the company on the avatar, but for this you will need to swing the account)

Referral program (invite people and register for your link you will receive tokens (coins)
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Crypto is the tiresome but most profitable Bounty campaigns in the money world. Care should be taken to ensure that projects are not permanent in the Bounty signature campaign.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

If I understood it right, you are asking Why companies do bounty campaigns right?

I think the answer is as simple as - they need to advertise their project as much as possible to encourage some people/investors to invest their money in their coin. It is the same principle as advertising products in the real world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Care should be taken to ensure that projects are not permanent in the Bounty signature campaign.
Absolutely true, big percentage of the people here are looking at it as permanent source of income but they never considered that it's not a permanent one.

Make sure that when you join some bounties, join only those legit ones. Scam bounties are also scattered almost everywhere, don't be blinded with their valuation of their tokens to USD.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

Thanks in advanced.

Well I guess through bounties, they manage to make their campaigns successful.  Bounty hunters are the one mostly advertise them through social medias and generating good amount of traffic through participation in forums.  That is only my speculations.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Bounty campaign has been popular in crypto currency world because it is one of the reason why people here in bitcointalk are earning. There are some people that doesn't have money to invest in crypto. So what they did is, they joined signature and bounty campaigns so they can earn and save money.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

There are many ways to make money in the crypto money world. These are my favorite signature campaigns. I make money with the Bounties. I bought the computer myself, I paid my debts.
Crypto is easy to make money in the money world.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

I can't really deduce what you're trying to pass across, if what you meant is "why do you think many project do bounty".

Bounty helps in spreading news about a new ico it is form of promotion, it is a tool deployed by many ico to get people to know about their project.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

By creating a bounty campaign, it is good idea of promoting their token. Many people now in bounties and they are happy because they are earning from it. Just make sure that the bounty campaigns you are joining is the legit one because there are lots of scammers now here in crypto world.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Thanks in advanced.
because a bounty campaign program is a way of promoting an ICO, the success of an ICO is dependent on whether or not its promotion is done on a bounty program. therefore many ICO projects are doing bounty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: