Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 10:13:50 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: solo mining help  (Read 832 times)
Amberdark (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:13:27 AM

Hello I'm new here, I'm sorry if my question may seem completely stupid to you but I really do not know where else to get help, this is my problem:

I have just started solo mining lottocoin today, did the .conf file, cgminer is connecting to localhost just fine and the hash is running as normal
the problem I have is that it isn't actually mining anything, I get 0 Accepted 0 Rejected and all I see in the console is:

Network diff set to 0
New block detected on network
Network diff set to 0
Network diff set to 0

and just goes on like that
can anyone help enlighten me about what's going on and what do I have to do to get it running?

Thanks

BTC: 1C2PEyy1WY5rdATPiYqh9BKPo3SubSnkdV
Donations are welcome and very much appreciated!
the56ker

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:24:42 AM

thats generally how solo mining works if you find a block it will tell you that you found a new block and if the block is confirmed you'll get the credit for it its not like pool mining where you accept shares and constantly work you need to get lucky and find a block then you process it and thats when you see anything otherwise its going to be exactly as you described until that happens so give it some time you mite get lucky and hit a block then you know its working as long as your hashrates are going and your WU and somthing is happening you set it up correctly its a hit or miss though could get a block in an hour could get one in 6 hours just depends on luck mostly and how many people are out there mining the same coin
Amberdark (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:31:56 AM

hey, thanks for answering, I was getting a bit frustrated that I've been at it for an hour or so and it wasn't working

my WU is at ~575/m and hash speed ~630Kh/s (using a 7950) do those look ok to you?

BTC: 1C2PEyy1WY5rdATPiYqh9BKPo3SubSnkdV
Donations are welcome and very much appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: