Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new gambling site phambit.com  (Read 2233 times)
phambit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:34:37 AM

Hello all!

We are proud to announce that  http://phambit.com is now on line, this is a new site, less than a day. We want to present our gambling site to the bitcoin community.

We are offering 3 games. Lottery, wheel of fortune and dice Hi-Lo mode. All the games are provably fair.

Lottery game

To play lottery you Just choose your 6-lucky numbers, buy your ticket and wait for the draw. You will be able to win the jackpot if you guess the 6 numbers, if there are no winners, the jackpot will be increased for the next draw. But you do not worry, if you do not guess the 6, you will get a prize by guessing 3, 4 or 5 numbers.

wheel of fortune

This is the game if you want to win bitcoins quickly, you just turn the wheel of fortune and you will be able to win up to 5x your bet.

Dice Hi-Lo

If you like excitement, this is your game. You can multiply your bet up to 100x. All you need is to guess if the rolled number is higher or lower of a certain value depending of your risk you want to take.

If you have any question, you do not doubt in ask to us here or via twitter (@playAtPhambit)

We hope you like our site!

Thank you,
phambit team.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

I might try it, but you are quite new and lack rep Sad

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
BlockChainLottery

Activity: 332

AwesomeDice.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:15:53 AM

It looks great. Good luck with your gambling website.

I might try it, but you are quite new and lack rep Sad

Price to play doesn't seem to high so only deposit what you can afford to loose, but depositing BTC at a third party always has a risk attached to it.

Qwiner

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:27:26 PM

I did not understand why did U lie, phambit? this is not a brand new gambling site, I think is been online, I notice U since last year, I think is in November or something. Don't really remember, but certainly been like a few months old.
I hope U don't lie about other stuff too.

Initially, your game seemed rigged. But since U have the faucets, & with the BTC I received, I tried out your game again. The game seem quite random & fair now. I am referring to your dice game. The rolls landed on the unbetting region had been reduced. It is better than my previous experience.

+ The Admin. of this site is still very responsive.

phambit.com

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Qwiner

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

First of all, I think Phambit.com is great!

I like the "cleanliness" of the site, the colours, the structure...

But I would like to give you a suggestion: why not use Microwallet.org, for example, to do payments?  The 0.00050000 BTC deducted as a transaction fee is, in my opinion, the only negative aspect of Phambit.

Good luck!!

Or U can also use coinbase wallet, no withdrawal fees between coinbase wallet.

Other dice sites is able to offer lower trans. fees, such as JD & 999dice.

There are some that have no withdrawal fees at all, eg. https://dicecoin.io/ & 1 other one, similar to this site

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:31:59 PM

Nice use of the evernote logo on your site...
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:53:39 PM

Phambit raised the transaction fee to 0.001 BTC.

Is this true? is it not a bit too high?
i was thinking of trying it out, is this a transaction fee for deposit/withdrawal or
is it a fee on every game you play?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:26:54 PM

ah, thanks Blockmaker2014.
Appreciated.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:41:44 PM

Good site with faucet and a good variety of games to play but keeps on crashing after the captcha so I have to wait another hour to play
bobbit

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:06:18 PM

Tried to log in today and get the message my account is disabled...why? No response from any email to the email on file at the registrar or from the twitter account.
Jacksquere

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:13:18 PM

Nice sites I Love this Design Grin

BitcoinexchangeGuide.com - List and Review of Best Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins!
bazsy

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:05:49 PM

Hi all!
Where can I write to support the payment problem?
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:41:02 PM

Hi all!
Where can I write to support the payment problem?

AFAIK now, Phambit is a scam. I got my balance up using coupons, then played the entire balance over at least 3x. Still says "cannot withdraw this amount" whenever I try to withdraw.

AVOID THIS SITE
WonFreeBitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:15:37 PM

Not badly made looks nice
teck

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:56:16 PM

So I decided to give this site a go. It's a nice clean site with a few different games to play. Wasn't much of a fan of
the hi/lo but I'm a sucker for wheels. I played for a few hours and got my balance up to 0.20 give or take and some change.
Decided to cash out, clicked the link, and the first thing I notice is my balance isn't the 0.20+ I just won it now shows 0.03?? Really?
I read here that even the cash out doesn't work and I can confirm that. It's telling me " You cannot withdraw that amount". I also
notice on top in red

Max withdrawal amount
No available funds to withdrawal

It's a nice touch on the transaction list, which I did make a copy of for myself just in case.

Well let's hope the site op gets back to everyone in this thread on the scam call out and clears everything up
because I would like my winnings....that is hoping this place isn't where phambit is trying to steal but have my doubts, last login march 28th?

Anyone check out their twitter?

Injust
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:52:05 AM

So I decided to give this site a go. It's a nice clean site with a few different games to play. Wasn't much of a fan of
the hi/lo but I'm a sucker for wheels. I played for a few hours and got my balance up to 0.20 give or take and some change.
Decided to cash out, clicked the link, and the first thing I notice is my balance isn't the 0.20+ I just won it now shows 0.03?? Really?
I read here that even the cash out doesn't work and I can confirm that. It's telling me " You cannot withdraw that amount". I also
notice on top in red

Max withdrawal amount
No available funds to withdrawal

It's a nice touch on the transaction list, which I did make a copy of for myself just in case.

Well let's hope the site op gets back to everyone in this thread on the scam call out and clears everything up
because I would like my winnings....that is hoping this place isn't where phambit is trying to steal but have my doubts, last login march 28th?

Anyone check out their twitter?

Site and their twitter is like a ghost town, no hope bro Smiley
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:28:24 AM

Aww bummer man it seems you most likely wont get your winnngs, I could be wrong. Is there a support email or an email attached that you could get ahold of them? Hope it works out for you.
Injust
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:19:49 PM

Aww bummer man it seems you most likely wont get your winnngs, I could be wrong. Is there a support email or an email attached that you could get ahold of them? Hope it works out for you.

No contact information on the site, and their Twitter is as good as dead.
Kindred

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:08:15 PM

Website down. Guess they are gone?
Injust
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:10:22 PM