Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BMT | BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM FOR THE GAMING & ESPORTS MARKET  (Read 1083 times)
cryptoBober

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Hey. Could you explain why Talent Token Credit is present on the platform and what functions does it perform?

As I understand it, this is the section of the platform, in which are all your projects, in which you invest. In this ecosystem, you can get tokens with successful investment in talented people.
Joncolin

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Hey. Could you explain why Talent Token Credit is present on the platform and what functions does it perform?

As I understand it, this is the section of the platform, in which are all your projects, in which you invest. In this ecosystem, you can get tokens with successful investment in talented people.

What is the difference in the functions of the tokens on the platform?
Super_cryptoman

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

On the functional on the platform I will not say the difference. But according to the method of obtaining, the BestMeta tokens can be bought for Fiat or Crypto. And tokens of talent can be obtained only with the successful investment of funds in someone of future talent.
O-z-z-z-y

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

On the functional on the platform I will not say the difference. But according to the method of obtaining, the BestMeta tokens can be bought for Fiat or Crypto. And tokens of talent can be obtained only with the successful investment of funds in someone of future talent.

In any case, having both tokens and using the platform will bring more enjoyment, and most importantly, profits.
Romano897

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

In any case, having both tokens and using the platform will bring more enjoyment, and most importantly, profits.

The only question is how to successfully invest in talents in order to get more talent token credit.
travacour2018

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

The only question is how to successfully invest in talents in order to get more talent token credit.

if a talent is perspective then I think support will be from the side of the project and its partner ZDF.
FrancPolyakov

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

if a talent is perspective then I think support will be from the side of the project and its partner ZDF.

I agree, a very good sign of the potential success of talent. What are the indirect signs of the success of talent, which are worth paying attention to?
travacour2018

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

I agree, a very good sign of the potential success of talent. What are the indirect signs of the success of talent, which are worth paying attention to?

I think it's

recognition of talent
activity in networks
project availability
and so on  Smiley
Evseev

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Who will tell you such secrets? Successful forecasting of the success of talents is the meaning of the platform. From this ability depends how much money you will earn.
Java.Script.

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:16:56 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:47:08 AM by Java.Script.

No one is waiting for secrets, and there can be advice. Nobody asks to say which talent to invest. Simply an experienced platform user can share experience on investing in such an interesting direction. In any case, the idea of the platform is simply super! Original, up-to-date, and with adrenaline.

Who will tell you such secrets? Successful forecasting of the success of talents is the meaning of the platform. From this ability depends how much money you will earn.

No one is waiting for secrets, and there can be advice. Nobody asks to say which talent to invest. Simply an experienced platform user can share experience on investing in such an interesting direction. In any case, the idea of the platform is simply super! Original, up-to-date, and with adrenaline.
Profit Hunterr

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

Impressive where this platform is presented - eSports, MKV, Gama Reactor. Such titans in the field of sports and games will not support an unpromising project.
Super_cryptoman

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

Impressive where this platform is presented - eSports, MKV, Gama Reactor. Such titans in the field of sports and games will not support an unpromising project.

Yes, I was also impressed by this fact. Support for such steep projects gives some confidence that the project is promising and profitable.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

its softcapt not yet rised till now ?
Soft Cap (Including Pre-Sale) , for sure how much you guys earn from presale before ?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Vidan33

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

its softcapt not yet rised till now ?
Soft Cap (Including Pre-Sale) , for sure how much you guys earn from presale before ?

Soft Cap has already been assembled, this is already a very good indicator that tokens are bought not in vain.
vito1977

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

The DOTA2 community dota2updates raised over $20 Million prize pool for the biggest eSports event to date „The International“ through a crowdfunding campaign.

This model is in demand. Blockchain will only strengthen it  Smiley Smiley Smiley
MOPEXOD

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

The DOTA2 community dota2updates raised over $20 Million prize pool for the biggest eSports event to date „The International“ through a crowdfunding campaign.

This model is in demand. Blockchain will only strengthen it  Smiley Smiley Smiley

eSports is a solid and very large company. One thing that BestMeta has on this resource already speaks volumes about this platform.
travacour2018

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

somebody knows
Mathias Lauda what content will publish? and how much does he have fans?
Kilian_Russo

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your answer. Really good vision, noticing approach, unblemished website!

Did you write to the administrator in person or in a general chat? In the general group could and did not see the messages, skip.
NASDQovich

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

hi guys!

so many similar projects. What should I focus on in this project?
Natanashi

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

hi guys!

so many similar projects. What should I focus on in this project?

Focus on the platform functionality. Try to invest in one of the talents. It will also be good to keep tokens BMT, in the long term they will give a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: