Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRBLOC - decentralized advertisement data marketplace  (Read 1161 times)
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Failed to invest in the project, at 9:01 UTC two of my transactions were rejected. Contract only started accepting 9:04 UTC,but it was already late. Start sales on the site 9:00 UTC.
Because of the delayed start, investors sent 10,000 TX, and burned the ether for about 35K-40K dollars. I am surprised that the team did not compensate for the losses that we suffered because of their fault!

xmGx

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

Failed to invest in the project, at 9:01 UTC two of my transactions were rejected. Contract only started accepting 9:04 UTC,but it was already late. Start sales on the site 9:00 UTC.
Because of the delayed start, investors sent 10,000 TX, and burned the ether for about 35K-40K dollars. I am surprised that the team did not compensate for the losses that we suffered because of their fault!
no gas war man, 150k limit and 40 gwei its about 0,45$
are you joking?
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

are you joking?
He probably counted at the maximum quantity of gas - 150K. In this case, the amount will be about $ 3. But in the failed TX was used only 21K of gas.

AIRBLOC (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

Dear Airblocers,

We are aware of your concerns that the smart contract deployment was deployed late by approximately 3 minutes, and the timing was beyond the stipulated timing on the website.

We acknowledge that it was our mistake for not deploying the smart contract at a much earlier time, to make sure that it is deployed according to the time on the website

We acknowledge that we could have ignited our smart contract with a much higher gas limit and GWEI, to beat the Ethereum network congestion at that point in time.

As a result of these mistakes, our smart contract was officially deployed 3minutes later than what was stipulated on the website.

We acknowledge this mistake and apologise sincerely, but be rest assured that this will just be a short blip in Airbloc Protocol’s history.

The crowd funding campaign is just the beginning of our journey. In the months and weeks to come we have plan to make this project global and well adopted.

Using our b2b approach we will be much more well positioned to secure more partners down the road. Once again we apologise.

Our team is dedicated to providing you the best, and only the best.

We will deliver.
Violettochka

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

Dear Airblocers,

We are aware of your concerns that the smart contract deployment was deployed late by approximately 3 minutes, and the timing was beyond the stipulated timing on the website.

We acknowledge that it was our mistake for not deploying the smart contract at a much earlier time, to make sure that it is deployed according to the time on the website

We acknowledge that we could have ignited our smart contract with a much higher gas limit and GWEI, to beat the Ethereum network congestion at that point in time.

As a result of these mistakes, our smart contract was officially deployed 3minutes later than what was stipulated on the website.

We acknowledge this mistake and apologise sincerely, but be rest assured that this will just be a short blip in Airbloc Protocol’s history.

The crowd funding campaign is just the beginning of our journey. In the months and weeks to come we have plan to make this project global and well adopted.

Using our b2b approach we will be much more well positioned to secure more partners down the road. Once again we apologise.

Our team is dedicated to providing you the best, and only the best.

We will deliver.
Make a small aidrop for those people who could not due to your mistake to buy tokens. It will be a very good decision.

panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

are you joking?
He probably counted at the maximum quantity of gas - 150K. In this case, the amount will be about $ 3. But in the failed TX was used only 21K of gas.
I apologize for my mistake. I didn't count the burned gas correctly. But even so, this is an unpleasant mistake that the team made.

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

AIRBLOC is definitely a project to look for. For successful execution the team has all the necessary experience and knowledge. They use their parent company ab108 and numerous partnerships. They have some obstacles in their way, but they have a clear plan how to overcome them.
Dec Ale

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Team and advisory board is experienced... I think if team add some more international advisor it would make it a stronger project. also the token metrics are good checking this AirBloc ICO Review
AIRBLOC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Announcement

IMO Ventures Joins Airbloc Protocol as a Strategic Partner
[[ LINK ]]

We are pleased to announce that IMO Ventures has joined Airbloc Protocol as a strategic partner.

IMO Ventures is a family of founders investing and incubating early stage ground breaking technology driven companies across US and China.

As an experienced investing team with strong creative spirit, they desire to see advanced technology companies changing the world and impacting human life. IMO Ventures is excited about the technology of the future and has invested into start-ups including but not limited to Blockchain, AI, VR, Fintech, Cultural Recreation, Modern Agriculture and Sharing Economy.
Violettochka

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

I am very interested to know how the state of the cryptocurrency market will affect the development of the project. I am afraid that the market will interfere with normal development.

AIRBLOC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

Announcement

Joon Hong — CEO of weBloc and CEO of AD4th Insight joins Airbloc Protocol’s Advisory Board!
[[ LINK ]]

Joon Hong is the CEO of weBloc and CEO of AD4th Insight. Joon is a successful entrepreneur with deep expertise in the digital advertising, mobile marketing, and ad tech industry. With his experience and insights, he is now spearheading the blockchain digital marketing industry.

His career started at NAVER as a Search Ad Teamleader. In 2009 he co-founded Future Stream Networks (Cauly), the first mobile advertising service in South Korea. Under his lead, it was acquired by Yellow Mobile and publicly listed on KOSDAQ. Afterwards, he worked for Riot Games as a Business Development Director which is famous for their blockbuster League of Legends game. At GS Shop, he worked as an investment consultant contributing to the expansion of the venture business ecosystem.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

The project is very interesting and if you truly thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice!
AIRBLOC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Announcement

OK Blockchain Capital Joins Airbloc Protocol as a Strategic Partner
[[ LINK ]]

Dear Airblocers,

We are especially excited to announce that OK Blockchain Capital has joined Airbloc as a Strategic Partner!

About OK Blockchain Capital

OK Blockchain Capital is a venture capital fund of OK group focusing on blockchain industry investment. OK Blockchain Capital is committed to providing comprehensive support to promising blockchain projects and top-notch teams, to help growing the industry. OK Blockchain Capital will focus on investing in more world-class blockchain infrastructures with high potential, to help building a robust blockchain ecosystem.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:46 AM

@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September. The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

ex-PwC and CEO of Blue Block joins Airbloc Protocol's Advisory Board

David currently services as CEO to Blue Block Capital and Venture Partner to Mindworks Ventures out of Hong Kong. David brings a wealth of experience to the team, including a thirteen-year career in M&A Advisory and Management Consulting covering blockchain and emerging technologies with PwC and Deloitte. While at PwC, he helped build the ICO advisory and FinTech/RegTech practice in 2017.

Some of David’s clients include:
Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan & Chase, CITIC, Warner Bros, Shangri-La, The Walt Disney Co, and American Express.

In his time at PricewaterhouseCoopers, David was instrumental in spearheading a game changer to helping drive efforts for institutional adoption for cryptocurrencies.

With his wealth of experience and networks in PwC, Deloitte and Mindworks Ventures, David will help to accelerate Airbloc Protocol’s growth, development and global expansion!

https://medium.com/airbloc/ex-pwc-and-ceo-of-blue-block-david-kim-joins-airbloc-protocols-advisory-board-cbb67b55aad7
faragly

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Huobi Capital has joined Airbloc Protocol as a Strategic Partner.

Huobi Capital is the investment arm of Huobi Group, focusing exclusively on promising ventures and projects related to blockchain technology, digital currency, and crypto assets.

Projects supported by Huobi Capital are able to tap into Huobi’s rich ecosystem resources including Huobi Exchange, Huobi News, Huobi Labs, Huobi Eco Fund and Huobi partners’ resources.

https://medium.com/airbloc/huobi-capital-joins-airbloc-protocol-as-a-strategic-partner-1388da47c0aa
faragly

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Tokens will be unlocked and WILL be listed on centralized exchanges by no later than 13 August 2018. It may, however, be unlocked earlier than 13 August 2018.

This will be the FINAL decision. No further delays will be made.

https://t.me/airbloc/60703
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

As a personal data exchange there should be a rules on what kind of data that are worth to get value to trade on.
So what data that are trade able in AIRBLOC?
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

Airbloc token unlock has been postponed due to market conditions. $ABL tokens will be unlocked and listed on centralized exchanges no later than August 13. Details in the official telegram.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

I saw the announcement from the MXC exchange that the ABL trading will be open today. Can I ask when ABL will release coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: