December 14, 2013, 06:52:40 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 12:58:06 AM by LeftToeCut

-
deltree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:39:31 AM

Payment issues at the doge pool, be careful of this pool guys! I still hope the OP returns people's money:(
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:16:18 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 08:10:18 PM by 24Kilo

Alert - TAG.cryptopool.IT - Alert

LeftToeCut, the pool admin, has been in automobile accident and the pool is running on auto. He hopes to back in about a week. We all wish him a speedy recovery!!!

TAG.Cryptopool.IT is running fine. Here is a quote from his post over at TAGyak -

"I have been in a car crash. All is good but will stay in the hospital for at least a week, and between understaffed hospitals and holidays , maybe more. The pool is on auto as it is hard for me to do any admin work right now, typing takes ages. It has been running well and will keep running well I hope . Went down a day or so ago due to an old credit card on file. I will update the rest of the forums at a later date. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!"

Link to post - https://tagyak.org/groups/tag-cryptopool-it/forum/topic/this-pool-is-not-accessible-and-admin-is-absent/

I am getting consistent and regular payouts with no issues.

Thanks!
24Kilo

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:28:47 AM

Update - TAG.cryptopool.IT - Update

Just an update on the pool admin - LeftToeCut...

Here is a quote from his message to me...

Happy New Year!
I am scheduled to return home on January 10th! I have my neighbor check on my miners. She is not the most technical person however and I guess she was busy with the New Year celebration. They should be mining now. I also have a pal possibly incoming with 11Mh for a week.

Link to post - https://tagyak.org/groups/tag-cryptopool-it/forum/topic/this-pool-is-not-accessible-and-admin-is-absent/
24Kilo

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:54:45 PM

Alert - TAG.cryptopool.IT - Alert

Use this pool at your own risk... the last found block was 27540... the pool is reporting this block as needing 153 confirms... I have not been able to reach admin, LeftToeCut, for several days... this will be my last dealings with this pool... I no longer support or mine at this pool... I would recommend all miners at this pool to contact admin through Tagyak, his user ID is Ingvar, to try and motivate the admin to respond.

The admin was due to be home from hospital by the 10th of January... I have not had any response from the admin since the 9th.

I believe the admin is an honest person and will honor his obligations... I could be wrong and if so it has cost me dearly... please do you own due diligence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: