Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHEN] PERSON-TO-PERSON MICRO CONTRACTS –– 50,000+ app downloads  (Read 174685 times)
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Here's exellent artile about the Interface app and new Apple Pay and Google Pay support:
https://blog.whenhub.com/posts/whenhub-interface-now-supports-apple-pay-and-google-pay/?utm_source=blog&utm_content=home
Excellent. They do well not only for themselves, but for the entire crypto community as a whole. Respect, developers!

Well, it's natural that they pursue their own interest - to popularize exactly their WHEN token.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Here's exellent artile about the Interface app and new Apple Pay and Google Pay support:
https://blog.whenhub.com/posts/whenhub-interface-now-supports-apple-pay-and-google-pay/?utm_source=blog&utm_content=home
Excellent. They do well not only for themselves, but for the entire crypto community as a whole. Respect, developers!

Well, it's natural that they pursue their own interest - to popularize exactly their WHEN token.
I have already noticed the effectiveness of this decision. Many began to accept fiat, the number of downloads of the application increased. This seems to be a fairly effective strategy
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

A great opportunity to make money, but I don't fully understand how high the price we can set for our services? Does someone control the price level?
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

A great opportunity to make money, but I don't fully understand how high the price we can set for our services? Does someone control the price level?
You will do it yourself. No one will call you if the price is too high. Look at how other experts do!
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Prices control demand! This is the basis of the market! Developers give you the possibility of unlimited earnings, but the efficiency of your earnings you build yourself!
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Prices control demand! This is the basis of the market! Developers give you the possibility of unlimited earnings, but the efficiency of your earnings you build yourself!

Usually, start with low prices, which attracts people to call you. When you have collected enough customers, you can slightly raise the price.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Usually, start with low prices, which attracts people to call you. When you have collected enough customers, you can slightly raise the price.

This strategy works if you have chosen a fairly popular area. If you chose a specific area - then you can immediately put the price higher.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

This strategy works if you have chosen a fairly popular area. If you chose a specific area - then you can immediately put the price higher.

It's better not to put big prices now, we all need to attract more people to the application. So we put prices like other experts. I'm sure that in a year we will all be satisfied with the work of the application.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

I believe in this product and in the experience of developers. I have a feeling that they deliberately lower the price so that more people buy a token at a low price. They will now make the price go up, I'm sure.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

I see so far only 2 exchanges where you can buy a token. Tell me, are they working to put a token on some other exchanges?
sharkman20

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

I see so far only 2 exchanges where you can buy a token. Tell me, are they working to put a token on some other exchanges?

Do you know the basics of listing? The token must have sufficient popularity and demand to be listed on the exchange. To people trade. The presence of a token on the exchange is not always effective. There is a primary listing to raise demand. Further, the token will be listed on a much larger number of exchanges
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Do you know the basics of listing? The token must have sufficient popularity and demand to be listed on the exchange. To people trade. The presence of a token on the exchange is not always effective. There is a primary listing to raise demand. Further, the token will be listed on a much larger number of exchanges

It's clear. They have plans to be listed on the top 25 exchanges in the future. The project is at the stage of take-off. Now is the time to join
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

It's clear. They have plans to be listed on the top 25 exchanges in the future. The project is at the stage of take-off. Now is the time to join

Contrary to all the disgruntled investors, I bought even more tokens at such a low price. When the token grows - many will regret that they didn't do this)))
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Very convenient search for experts. Indeed, it is clear that the developers have tried. Simply and easily. Search itself displays possible options, which greatly simplifies the search
william9091

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

A great idea, and the team inspires confidence. Their experience was simply unbelievable, for the first time I saw the people who invested in their project, who had the experience of creating startup companies, working for Microsoft, and also are the founders of DNN Software.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

A great idea, and the team inspires confidence. Their experience was simply unbelievable, for the first time I saw the people who invested in their project, who had the experience of creating startup companies, working for Microsoft, and also are the founders of DNN Software.
Nik Kalyani generally has some kind of reward from Microsoft. A real veteran of programming.  Cool
Klennox

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Nik Kalyani generally has some kind of reward from Microsoft. A real veteran of programming.  Cool
I found an article about him on the ICOBench: https://icobench.com/u/techbubble
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I must say that I am amazed at how much he invests in education and charity issues. A Man with a capital letter!
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

I must say that I am amazed at how much he invests in education and charity issues. A Man with a capital letter!

They have an interesting team. Kalyani is a true professional. Scott Adams is an excellent humorist, has a huge community, and very great connections. Very cool
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Hey. A great product. A great future awaits you, I am sure of it. You can easily find the first million users in less than a year.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: