Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 02:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Bot Developers for Bitcointalk Bounties  (Read 98 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

there is often changes in bounty programs. in their terms and rules etc and we have to notify the participants about new changes..  but a lot of bounty participants not read Bounty thread regularly. so we have to PM them about new updates. but sending PM to thousands of users is a real pain.. and never ending process.

so I am looking for a bot developer who can create a bot for me which help to send PMs in bulk. 

I have a good payment offer for this work... if anyone know about any already available bot or tool then please  send me details. I'll give a good bonus for any valid information about that.

thank you.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
erience

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

there is often changes in bounty programs. in their terms and rules etc and we have to notify the participants about new changes..  but a lot of bounty participants not read Bounty thread regularly. so we have to PM them about new updates. but sending PM to thousands of users is a real pain.. and never ending process.

so I am looking for a bot developer who can create a bot for me which help to send PMs in bulk. 

I have a good payment offer for this work... if anyone know about any already available bot or tool then please  send me details. I'll give a good bonus for any valid information about that.

thank you.

please check PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: