Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream music extra Satanic lately?  (Read 2504 times)
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:29:07 AM

Disclaimer:  This is not a conspiracy post of any kind, but I'm generally wondering if anyone else has noticed this trend recently.

In rap and r&b music videos, aside from cars and bitches, it seems Satanism is making a run for its money.

If I recall clearly:
-Lady Gaga wears a baphomet headdress and prays to evil spirits like Judas.
-Katy Perry is an alien and sings about selling your soul.
-Beyonce's innocent character dies in car fire in a music video and comes back as a gothic character.
-Rihanna sings about being possessed and her innocent character is also lost somehow to reveal a darker character.
-Miley Cyrus's innocent character told the cuddly disney bears to go fuck themselves, and her 'anthem' is essentially the satanist motto "do what thou wilt" vs. "this is our party and we can do what we want" while also mentioning that she "owns the night" because she "bounced the light"
-Eminem's innocent character is transformed into an evil Eminem in some kind of weird brain experiment and convinces his innocent character that being (rap) king isn't good enough, and that the only way to go is to be (rap) god

What happened to metal?  At least they come right out and tell you they're evil.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 09:14:48 AM

lolwut? metal etc. has always been like that, where have you been? Also I think just because they do that kind of stuff doesn't make them satanic >_> that's like the people who claim that video games are evil or the internet is evil.
the joint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:32:25 AM

lolwut? metal etc. has always been like that, where have you been? Also I think just because they do that kind of stuff doesn't make them satanic >_> that's like the people who claim that video games are evil or the internet is evil.

You misunderstood me, but that's fine because that last line of mine wasn't clear.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:34:31 AM

Why are you following mainstream culture ?

Why are you watching TV ? Did you ever learned something from it ?

Stop being a victim, turn that shit off.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 09:35:02 AM

Wait a minute, you're trying to make sense of music videos, they never make sense lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: