Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn altcoin every days?  (Read 10333 times)
changemabika (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think you can get altcoin every day by following bounty or airdrops because I know in airdrops you can get free coins and to get altcoin every day you can follow a lot of airdrops and follow bounty to get the prize
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

the easiest way to get altcoin every day is by trading if you have the capital but if you don't have the capital for investment then how to get altcoin is join airdrop or bounty
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

Trading of course but you can mine altcoins, don't expect to get altcoins everyday through bounty and airdrop because it takes time before you get some bounty reward and sometimes its not worth it. Learn to do day trading and you can have what you want.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:17:22 AM

I do airdrop but it just gives a small amount of token or coins to participants. There are some awarded huge amount but end up to nothing because the project is a scam or the coins just garbage or don't have much value. I do bounty because by doing what project want you to do, you will earn the enough prize for your effort. Sometimes buy altcoins from the bitcoin I earned from other things like gambling and promotions. There are many ways to earn it. It's up to you to look and apply for it.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

I earned everyday by simply participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns this is the easy way to make profit without any amount of money you don't need investment in this type of method just do tasks and follow rules by every bounty campaings.
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:24:07 AM

Airdrop is suitable for you which want to earn altcoin per days, but the reward aren't too big like Bounty. I more prefer bounty because it's more profitable. when I already have enough capital, maybe I will try trading.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I earn on airdrop and bounty, but I can not say that altcoins come to me every day. And if comes from airdrop, then most of it costs nothing.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

Trading of course but you can mine altcoins, don't expect to get altcoins everyday through bounty and airdrop because it takes time before you get some bounty reward and sometimes its not worth it. Learn to do day trading and you can have what you want.

Mining altcoins seem to be a very good and perfect prospects
Please can you give an insight about available altcoins for mining
I would like to give a solid try into mining altcoins

Relatively
Workin on bounties
Work on airdrops

Get your pay
Invest your pay judiciously, and get altcoins daily with profit
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

To earn altcoins everyday you would have to invest or trade daily.  It's not guaranteed though, you can always ended up losing.  Bounties and airdrops takes time to complete and it could take days or weeks to receive airdrops and months to get bounties.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

I like to use bounty, and now i think i kinda become an expert in some bounty programs. Trading is also good but it takes much more skills and money to work with.
ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

I prefer airdrops and bounties if you don't have capital but when you already have savings from airdrops and bounties then that's the time you do tradings and have your best altcoins to hold.

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

You've mentioned what's on my mind
but, you can also get altcoin from the faucet, only diligent people can make it through the faucet
Have a good fight
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
All of you mentioned can generate bitcoin as those coin that you will earn from those profiteering can be converted to bitcoin so theres nothing issue about that.

And regarding to what is more profitable for is bounty campaign,either signature or social media or other offered by the campaign managers..

Second is trading or daytrading preferably,yes this is risky but thiis is the highest profit provider .if we are only willing to learn and gain this can be our daily bread,just focus and be dedicated
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I earn on airdrop and bounty, but I can not say that altcoins come to me every day. And if comes from airdrop, then most of it costs nothing.

By joining signature campaign I earned token from bounty and hoping when I become full member my target is to be a good trader that will be everyday.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

I do trading and also get some tokens via bounties.

Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Of course, short-term trading on some not too expensive coins. It's true that mining also needs to be included in the list, everything else takes time and it will not turn out to be profitable every day.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I don't really think you can earn altcoin every day unless you mine it, or of course trading (buy it). But with little knowledge and money, you can't do both of these of course.
1. Because you lack knowledge as i've said.
2. Because you lack money (or maybe you don't, then go try but remember #1)
3. Both these are pretty risky, well maybe all these are (Trading, Airdrop, Bounty, and Mining). But with these two, you risk the cash you have to have crypto that'll be probably trashcoin in some time.

The remaining would be Bounty and Airdrop.

Airdrop can be done in less than 5 mins with you risking your identity and all in exchange for a few bucks, sometimes even none. So i suggest drop the idea of doing airdrops. It'll be a waste of time.

Bounty would be the best option for beginners. Not only you'd be here in the forum reading, you'd also be earning decent coins. But beware with joining campaigns, for not all are successful projects resulting for your time to be wasted. Time would be what you're betting here instead of identity (airdrop), and money (unlike trading and mining), besides you'd be doing trading with the coins they'll give you. It's much better you get it from doing bounty than purchasing some. And think of it as a free trial that'd take time and be familiar with it before trading and mining (if you really want to).
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

For me as a newcomer bounties and airdrops were very useful to become an active member of this wonderful cryptocommunity. I had also some capital that I tried to invest, but is was not as successeful as my bounty and airdrops rewards...
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

For me trading, the signature campaign and telegram campaign to earn altcoins, you should do bounties to earn altcoins just don't join in airdrop it's just wasting your time mostly they are scam.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: