Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn altcoin every days?  (Read 10332 times)
tnekramor

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

There is no way to earn altcoin everyday. It doesn't mean your participating airdrop, bounty, trading or investing in ICO you will earn everyday. In this field we need to be patient and time is always the big factor here. We must consider that not all airdrops you join daily will send back their token, bounty takes months, trading will not gaurantee you to gain profit everyday as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I prefer bounty campaign, because we do not need capital. Just enough time and thought.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

I prefer to take part in Bounty, also invest in some ICO, and trading a little. I don't take part in airdrops, it is  a waste of time.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Earn Alcatel each day, you can participate in airdrop or bounty activities, so that you can get free Alcatel every day.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

There is no way to earn altcoin everyday. It doesn't mean your participating airdrop, bounty, trading or investing in ICO you will earn everyday. In this field we need to be patient and time is always the big factor here. We must consider that not all airdrops you join daily will send back their token, bounty takes months, trading will not gaurantee you to gain profit everyday as well.
Fully agree that you can make money through the several ways you are saying, but you can't guarantee that you can make money every day, the cryptocurrency is very random, and the way to make money every day requires a more stable job.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I will get altcoin through airdrops, bounty, and transactions. Of course, many times I can't get coins, and I hate the crooks and consume my time. As a person who is really interested in the project, this is a satire. Of course, whether it is a reward or a transaction, there are risks, time risks and capital risks.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

I prefer to take part in Bounty, also invest in some ICO, and trading a little. I don't take part in airdrops, it is  a waste of time.
I agree with you, it is better to save your time than to receive a trifle.
In general, it is best to earn rarely but more than every day. Good signature campaigns are suitable for this purpose.
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think you can get altcoin every day by following bounty or airdrops because I know in airdrops you can get free coins and to get altcoin every day you can follow a lot of airdrops and follow bounty to get the prize
I agree that airdrop and bounty can give us a free token. but it's not every day. author wants altcoin every day and in my opinion it is in trading, not on the other.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

The easiest way to earn altcoin is to either participate in ICO buying were you stand to buy the token at a very low price and Wait till the coin get to the market to start earning massive returns on your investment, but the other way to earn altcoin without investing is through the four channel you have listed above 1 through airdrops bounty campaign.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

I think do not have the capital for investment then how to get altcoin is join the airdrop or the bounty. but if you have the capital is by way of trading.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
by doing airdrops, but its not guaranteed that you will earn altcoin, or if it has a value at all.
bounty and trading takes a lot of time and effort before you can earn. but its really worth it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

The easiest way to earn altcoin is to either participate in ICO buying were you stand to buy the token at a very low price and Wait till the coin get to the market to start earning massive returns on your investment, but the other way to earn altcoin without investing is through the four channel you have listed above 1 through airdrops bounty campaign.
If we talk about Bitcoin earnings every day, then investments need to be thrown in any case, since this does not give the desired results. Investment is earnings for the long term, and not for every day.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I often get altcoin in airdrop and bounty only. it may be easier to get a gift from both. and a portion of the proceeds from bounty and airdrop I use for additional capital investing so that the benefits I get will be more. maybe that's my opinion.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

How about. Get a real job. Do something you love and enjoy and expand your skills and earn real money? Then go participate in ICOs if you want, or just buy the tokens you like. You spend time with colleagues and other people and learn and grow.

If you only do bounties, airdrops, all of that. You learn nothing. You spam the pages everywhere. People get sick of your postings. Then value drops, and you also end up with nothing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
My main method of earning money is to join Airdrop. Occasionally I have trading but most of the hold is the artillery I regularly use. You can try making money with Airdrop. It will also help us earn a lot of free tokens
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

Everyday? Then you have to do the trade. Only trade can give you altcoin daily. Otherwise, if you do airdrop or bounty then you can't get altcoins every day because they will pay you if their ICO makes a successfully end.

uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

I occasionally particpate in Airdrops because of their meager rewards, work a little around Bounties since they are better off, but intensify/expedite action into Trading whenever I have the will at hand to procure my trusted ones which in turns pays me higher, because the higher the risk, the higher the rewards or returns involved. Though, one recorded few losses occasionally since I hardly bite more than I can chew.
What I feel it brings about highest[I stand to be corrected] daily earning is the actual Mining. but the capital sum involved is somehow intensive, in terms of ASIC[Accelerated Specific Integrated Circuit= Mining Machines], Power consumption and lots more. But where probably Industrious mining takes place, I feel they are the most rich members in this Crypto field because excess virgin coins are shared among the Miners.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

You can earn altcoins by joining airdrops,bounty but you can't earn everday ..you can.earn altcoins everyday in trading
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

The best way is daily trading, but also bounty companies can be quite profitable, as sometimes for participating in the bounty of the company you can really get a good amount.

hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
The manual method to get the main altcoin is trading, you should need to invest a certain amount and buy altcoin on the exchange. It's a very fast and does not take as long as Airdrop and Bounty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: