Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WT Trade> LiveJasmin.com Credits for Bitcoins.  (Read 1968 times)
Kinderachtig (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:07:22 AM

Hello,

I want to sell livejasmin.com credits for bitcoins. 99 credits for 0.2 btc.
99 credits= 99 minuts of webcam model adult entertainment.
Pm if you are ineterested.

For the ones that dont know livejasmin is the world largest adult webcam model entertainment website.
www.livejasmin.com
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:07:22 PM

bump
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 08:17:29 PM

MyFreeCams ftw!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:31:43 PM

Bump.

Have 300 credits available. (= 2.5 hours) worth 400 USD
I sell it for 0.65 btc. pm
stammail

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:38:45 PM

omg i cant belive it.
he bought those credit for me, asked me to transfer 0.15 credits to him. ("to make sure, before spend a lot of money with creditcard") then asked 0.6 more  (and "by fault" he told me a diffrenet address) , i sent to the "different address" (that turn out its HIS address by quick search) , and he is about to disappear with my money :\

please be carefull when you "buy stuff" from this guy.
SamMint

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

omg i cant belive it.
he bought those credit for me, asked me to transfer 0.15 credits to him. ("to make sure, before spend a lot of money with creditcard") then asked 0.6 more  (and "by fault" he told me a diffrenet address) , i sent to the "different address" (that turn out its HIS address by quick search) , and he is about to disappear with my money :\

please be carefull when you "buy stuff" from this guy.

I would need to know how a secure trade would work before I commit and send. It might be best to seek out a real classified's or 3rd party service that can be a go between to record transactions. I want btc to remain open and free, but security and faith in purchases requires some form of contract or witness. Without documentation, p2p trading is a big gamble.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: