Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monetization of talent - "talent token"  (Read 157 times)
andkyd (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

Let me start with the expression: "Theoretically, any person is talented in something, which means that any person is theoretically rich".

What is talent? Talent is simply the ability to do something better than others. In almost all cases, almost all people have this ability, but only a small part of people know about their talent, and uses it for their intended purpose.
Using talent for yourself will not bring profit. But, if you monetize talent, you can get a huge profit from its implementation. Here it is worth noting that the talent itself is not possible to monetize, you can only monetize the product itself, which is created thanks to talent.

As you think the idea of creating a project in which you could buy a product of talent from any field. As variants it can be:
1. Objects of works of art and their sale at auctions.
2. The time of a talented person from various fields (doctor, teacher, sportsman, singer, etc.)
Of course, there are a number of problems associated with how to assess the degree of talent of a person or product of the realization of his talent. What criteria are used to assess creativity and talent. After all, as they say "there are no comrades for taste and color".

Or how to motivate a talented person to start selling their free time.
But, it seems to me, with a correct and complex approach, all these problems are solved.
To avoid manipulation (on the part of people who have influence on this or that talented person or the price of the product) and for complete transparency and openness, everything can be realized on the basis of a blockchain platform. It will include the products (items or time) that can be purchased for "talent tokens" and anyone can buy it.

Of course the time of a talented person or his work can not be cheap and sooner it will only be for people with a good income. But in case of an acute need, for example, a doctor's consultation, a person will have the opportunity to purchase it.

Thanks to all who have read. It would be interesting to hear your opinion on this idea.
ohniceo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

I really like this idea and would love to see it in action.

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

Let me start with the expression: "Theoretically, any person is talented in something, which means that any person is theoretically rich".

What is talent? Talent is simply the ability to do something better than others. In almost all cases, almost all people have this ability, but only a small part of people know about their talent, and uses it for their intended purpose.
Using talent for yourself will not bring profit. But, if you monetize talent, you can get a huge profit from its implementation. Here it is worth noting that the talent itself is not possible to monetize, you can only monetize the product itself, which is created thanks to talent.

As you think the idea of creating a project in which you could buy a product of talent from any field. As variants it can be:
1. Objects of works of art and their sale at auctions.
2. The time of a talented person from various fields (doctor, teacher, sportsman, singer, etc.)
Of course, there are a number of problems associated with how to assess the degree of talent of a person or product of the realization of his talent. What criteria are used to assess creativity and talent. After all, as they say "there are no comrades for taste and color".

Or how to motivate a talented person to start selling their free time.
But, it seems to me, with a correct and complex approach, all these problems are solved.
To avoid manipulation (on the part of people who have influence on this or that talented person or the price of the product) and for complete transparency and openness, everything can be realized on the basis of a blockchain platform. It will include the products (items or time) that can be purchased for "talent tokens" and anyone can buy it.

Of course the time of a talented person or his work can not be cheap and sooner it will only be for people with a good income. But in case of an acute need, for example, a doctor's consultation, a person will have the opportunity to purchase it.

Thanks to all who have read. It would be interesting to hear your opinion on this idea.

I agree, thanks for sharing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: