Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: my miners not working in linuxcoin
linuxcoin not working - 0 (0%)
older linuxcoin working - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: miners not working linuxcoin final  (Read 963 times)
phnman390 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

I am using linuxcoin 0.2a this works with my 5 5850s,  when i upgrade to linuxcoin final and use start mining command my mining window immediatly closes when usinig polcmbm miner.  i need help with this, i want to use newer verision of linuxcoin.  02a works fine but when i use anything newer im have this trouble.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phnman390 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 12:32:52 PM

I am using linuxcoin 0.2a this works with my 5 5850s,  when i upgrade to linuxcoin final and use start mining command my mining window immediatly closes when usinig polcmbm miner.  i need help with this, i want to use newer verision of linuxcoin.  02a works fine but when i use anything newer im have this trouble.
Could someone help me with this
phnman390 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:20:15 AM

1btc for correct answer
b3b456de

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 03:17:19 AM

Do you get an error message?  Or does it just close?
phnman390 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 05:01:09 PM

1btc for correct answer
ok give me answer if it works 1 bitcoin
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 09:39:23 PM

A few basic things to try: First, try the terminal command

aticonfig --lsa

Are all of your cards recognized? Note the adapter numbers and make sure you are entering the correct numbers when you start your miners.

If not all of your cards are recognized, then try the following terminal commands:

rm /etc/X11/xorg.conf

and

aticonfig --initial -f --adapter=all

Then reboot and use the --lsa command again to see if all your cards are now recognized. These last two commands reset your configuration. These are very basic suggestions, so they may not work, but worth a try if you haven't already.
phnman390 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 03:09:47 PM

ok i used the commands you told me and it wasnt seeing cards, but still after being able to see all five cards now still doing the same thing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: