Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin BANNED in bolivia  (Read 752 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

BOLIVIA

the central bank of bolivia,el banco central de bolivia said in a statement:

"it is illegal to use any currency that is not issued and controlled by a goverment or an authorized entity."

They are going to enable it again once all of this is going up. They are obviously doing some FUD to make the prices go down! It is so obvious.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bauntyshark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

Not a wise decision from their side. And we can do nothing but how to take. Very bad that the local government cuts the opportunities for the citizens

Hua cuong

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Literally nobody cares about tiny countries that have no effect on the world, they make these statements as if they will have any effect on the bitcoin industry. Because we are all expecting all bitcoin because we all know that it knows it is true that anybody is trying to keep us going it must be because it is the poverty problem.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

This is not new and not surprising news. Bolivia has recently banned bitcoin, then again allowed its use. The country is not constant in its decisions.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

BOLIVIA

"it is illegal to use any currency that is not issued and controlled by a goverment or an authorized entity."

Bitcoin the most utilised and most sustainable crypto currency among all and there are even few countries that has legalised bitcoin even like japan South Korea Florida etc and has been using bitcoin for daily base transactions but still there are several countries for that bitcoin is still a concept and they consider bitcoin a myth and a kind of Ponzi scheme and the Bolivia is one of them for them bitcoin is still a illegal currency and we have to create awareness among them for this
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

BOLIVIA

At present, Bitcoin is considered an illegal currency, it is reasonable. Because it is not protected by the government, there is no guarantee of safe transactions. It is a distinct and unacceptable component of the world.
Anyway, I still believe in the future of Cryptocurrency. Because it can change the whole world by the excellent Blockchain technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

I don't agree with this because i think today or tomorrow they must accept this.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

I don't agree with this because i think today or tomorrow they must accept this.

Yes don’t make any thought before they choose which is right because if a country does not accept a currency it is due to some economical reason otherwise there is no offence will be there for them .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Hidden

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

no problem bolivia banned bitcoin because bolivia is not one of the countries with the use of bitcoin is great there are many other countries that use bitcoin as a means of payment legitimate
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

Bolivia is a liberal country so it would surprise most of us if they really did ban bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It's not like they have an extensive economy to protect, maybe it's to block drug traders from laundering money

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

I think that the prohibition of bitcoin and Crypto as a whole in a country like Bolivia should not have a big impact on the market. Although in Bolivia Bitcoin is banned, but the public interest there is still very high for playing Bitcoin. they must have a way to keep playing Bitcoin and Getting money from Bitcoin. And we hope, there is no longer a country that prohibits Bitcoin, let Bitcoin quickly grow and its value can be high again, even higher than the end of 2017 yesterday.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

BOLIVIA

yes I think that is indeed happening in 2014, now we are already in 2018 I think residents in BOLIVIA still make money from working on bitcoin.
I think this news is outdated, presumably at this time some people in the country are making money by trading and investing in bitcoin.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

its a bad idea to ban bitcoin in bolivia because bitcoin have high value and banned made bolivia economics weakness.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

its a bad idea to ban bitcoin in bolivia because bitcoin have high value and banned made bolivia economics weakness.

I think you did not know that it's already happened, as far as I know it in the 2014.
Actually it's an old news and as far as I know they ban in Bolivia because the government are can not control it, correct me if I'm wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: