Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's your opinion on the Bitcoin wallet designs?
Totally Rad!
I Can Do Better!

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bitcoin Theme ~ Hand Tooled Leather Wallets  (Read 17262 times)
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:37:45 PM

I ordered a wallet... Very good communication and you can ask for specific changes!!
Really nice service Smiley

Im very excited and cant wait to hold (and use) my brand new wallet Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:35:59 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 03:53:46 PM by The 4ner

These are amazing! Think you can make me an exact replica of the wallet image that existed in the application before Gavin changed the splash screen image?

Scratch that. Think you can place the design that you have on the Hashed wallet on the darker colored Pioneer wallet instead? If so, how much would that cost?

I want it to look as much like this: http://dribbble.com/shots/774944-Bitcoin-Wallet as possible.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:11:53 PM

Very nice work. Best of luck!

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:24:35 PM

These are amazing! Think you can make me an exact replica of the wallet image that existed in the application before Gavin changed the splash screen image?

Scratch that. Think you can place the design that you have on the Hashed wallet on the darker colored Pioneer wallet instead? If so, how much would that cost?

I want it to look as much like this: http://dribbble.com/shots/774944-Bitcoin-Wallet as possible.

Yes, to all your requests. The ONLY difference in the final product and with the image you provided is that the wallet will be laced and not sewed. The cost will be exactly $200 USD via BTC via BitPay via my barn wood website, and that includes shipping/insurance to probably most any place on Earth. If you decide to go with it, there's a couple other design aspect you'll be able to incorporate during the ordering process as part of the overall package.

To reiterate what I've stated in the past, the bike enthusiasts don't go installing anybody's hand-tooled leather seats onto their prized bikes. The same quality and workmanship depicted below is incorporated in each hand-tooled leather wallet.

Also, at :37 in the following video, Jay Leno is signing the USO bike that has Martin's seat on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTPRdGbyVfY If I'm not mistaken, all the bikes in this video has his seats as part of their design features.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:53:54 PM

Yes, to all your requests. The ONLY difference in the final product and with the image you provided is that the wallet will be laced and not sewed. The cost will be exactly $200 USD via BTC via BitPay via my barn wood website, and that includes shipping/insurance to probably most any place on Earth. If you decide to go with it, there's a couple other design aspect you'll be able to incorporate during the ordering process as part of the overall package.

To reiterate what I've stated in the past, the bike enthusiasts don't go installing anybody's hand-tooled leather seats onto their prized bikes. The same quality and workmanship depicted below is incorporated in each hand-tooled leather wallet.

Also, at :37 in the following video, Jay Leno is signing the USO bike that has Martin's seat on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTPRdGbyVfY If I'm not mistaken, all the bikes in this video has his seats as part of their design features.

Woah $200? I thought they were about 70-90 USD.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 01:56:44 AM

Woah $200? I thought they were about 70-90 USD.

Please accept my apologies. I have updated the OP with the following:

Update 10-17-2013: The following price points were set as an introductory, but due to the increased cost of leather and realizing the actually time it does take to produce a single wallet, the current price is exactly $200 USD which includes shipping/insurance to most any destinations. Also, at that price point, one has a lot of latitude as to what design, no matter how complex, within reason, they desire.
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:33:49 PM

shipping isnt cheap and you can costomize the wallet as you want it.
It is also high quality materials, so I think 200 USD is a good price.

anyway, when I receive my wallet, Ill post a "review" here Smiley
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:21:44 AM

Did you acquire yours for $200 though?
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 09:10:12 AM

Did you acquire yours for $200 though?

yes
steelboy

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 09:30:56 AM

Can i ask what the inside of the hash wallet looks like?

I presume if i didnt want the text on the back of the wallet that would be possible, maybe some different text?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 06:16:20 PM

Can i ask what the inside of the hash wallet looks like?

I presume if i didnt want the text on the back of the wallet that would be possible, maybe some different text?

Page one of this thread has some images, but bottom line simply state what you desire inside and I'll let you know what's possible. The options mainly consist of business and credit card holders/sleeves, and a coin pouch if desired.

If you really want to get creative, consider a bike wallet where the sky's the limit pertaining to design at $300 USD delivered: https://www.google.com/search?q=hand+tooled+leather+biker+wallet&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=DcxiUqmLMIbmyQGlpYDgBA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1092&bih=508&dpr=1
epicbeard

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:37:55 PM

These are beautiful! Definitely gonna buy one as soon as i get back from Finland.
camponez

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:23:45 PM

OMG!! How cool those wallets are? And you can put a custom image on it? 0.o

Im ready to purchase like 2 or 3!

I will support "projectbitcoin" on the way, cause I've heard about those beauties there!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 07:31:59 PM

I will support "projectbitcoin" on the way, cause I've heard about those beauties there!

camponez was indeed the lucky recipient of four hand-tooled leather wallets via Project Bitcoin.

Thank you so kindly, camponez, for that purchase.

~Bruno Kucinskas
camponez

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:36:25 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 10:41:24 PM by camponez

camponez was indeed the lucky recipient of four hand-tooled leather wallets via Project Bitcoin.

Thank you so kindly, camponez, for that purchase.

~Bruno Kucinskas

I posted this before won the bid on Project Bitcoin.... I now I about to be the owner of them!!

Very excited to see them! Cheesy

Thank you Bruno

Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:38:12 PM

Ordered a custom hash wallet for a friend earlier this week. Will update when he receives it. Smooth so far.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:25:15 AM

Ordered a custom hash wallet for a friend earlier this week. Will update when he receives it. Smooth so far.

And was even going to hand-deliver it since I was going to do some shopping near his neighborhood this weekend, but Rawted was going to be outta pocket, coupled with the weather may force me to cancel the trip, thus to the USPS like a half-frozen locust I must go.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:27:13 AM

And was even going to hand-deliver it since I was going to do some shopping near his neighborhood this weekend, but Rawted was going to be outta pocket, coupled with the weather may force me to cancel the trip, thus to the USPS like a half-frozen locust I must go.
Ha! Customer service and communication has been excellent, to say the least.
potnoodleminer

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:01:52 AM

Wow!!!  You going shopping in the uk any time soon?  I want one!!
SantaMuerte

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:29:53 AM

Do one with the Silk Road logo  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: