My friend is designing a site called bitmay.com
. I want to collect some suggestions from the community.
Here you can associate your bitcoin addresses to (at least one of) your various social accounts, such as facebook, twitter, google, wordpress, etc, which is especially useful when you publicly accept bitcoin.
- Sign up with one of your social accounts
- Register your other social accounts
- Add your bitcoin addresses to your account
- Set one of your bitcoin addresses as primary
You may also:
- Look up the bitcoin address a social account refers to
- Look up the social account a bitcoin address belongs to
Furthermore, you may put a badge on your website:
- various icons (I accept bitcoin)
- Developers can incorporate this api into their customized bitcoin clients.
What do you think about it?