Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gridcoin / BTC exchange via GoogleDocs [Buy: 0.0035|Sell:0.005] BTC per 1k GRC  (Read 15731 times)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:50:45 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 02:06:18 PM by asdlolciterquit

I don't remenber:  zulzedd are you offering escrow service for this sheet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulzedd (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:57:36 PM

Hi! Yes, i can provide escrow service for this. For free, but any donations are lovely.

Aeron 1.250.000 CryptoBonusMiles Giveaway, 250 Winners, 5.000 CryptoBonusMiles per winner and guaranteed airdrop for ARN holders until 30.11.2018.
Follow the link to join Giveaway 
zulzedd (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:02:11 PM

New orders. Image changed. Bump!

Aeron 1.250.000 CryptoBonusMiles Giveaway, 250 Winners, 5.000 CryptoBonusMiles per winner and guaranteed airdrop for ARN holders until 30.11.2018.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:26:19 AM

Hi! Yes, i can provide escrow service for this. For free, but any donations are lovely.

thanks a lot!

sadly there is too much spread right now Sad
tugvarish

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:58:43 AM

thanks a lot!

Huh
Spread is a good thing in my book!
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:11:14 AM

thanks a lot!

Huh

oh? why? with this spread there will not be any trade...
tugvarish

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:16:33 PM

thanks a lot!

Huh

That is not always true. I made many trades when spread was even wider and I made the most profit percent from it, in relation to the investment.
There is always wide spread at the beginning of a new trade and in static phases.
In my experience the only thing that effect negatively trading is stale market, no volume; wide spread is sometime and effect of it, but rarely the cause.
In wide spread market I just place my trade and if volume pick up and I am close enough to the sweet spot it get fulfilled.
When that happens I start doing the same faster and faster to keep (ab)using the wide spread, until the trades find balance and then the trend starts... then you use your preferred standard trading paradigm.
I also see that "others" are doing exactly the same in many markets and even here... blink blink
Anyway you maybe right in this case, since we still need a minimal volume to trade and this Google sheet is not the most widely known by the trading masses... so post your trade and spread the voice and when it pick up, you may find yourself lucky.
Cheers.

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:21:57 AM

thanks a lot!

Huh

That is not always true. I made many trades when spread was even wider and I made the most profit percent from it, in relation to the investment.
There is always wide spread at the beginning of a new trade and in static phases.
In my experience the only thing that effect negatively trading is stale market, no volume; wide spread is sometime and effect of it, but rarely the cause.
In wide spread market I just place my trade and if volume pick up and I am close enough to the sweet spot it get fulfilled.
When that happens I start doing the same faster and faster to keep (ab)using the wide spread, until the trades find balance and then the trend starts... then you use your preferred standard trading paradigm.
I also see that "others" are doing exactly the same in many markets and even here... blink blink
Anyway you maybe right in this case, since we still need a minimal volume to trade and this Google sheet is not the most widely known by the trading masses... so post your trade and spread the voice and when it pick up, you may find yourself lucky.
Cheers.

yes, but this is the case of no volume! how many trade there were until now?
zulzedd (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:55:04 AM

1 trade. yes, volume is almost zero. But this is because of Rob saying GRC PoR will be on c-cex in a week. Everyone are waiting for this. That's all.

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:07:07 AM

1 trade. yes, volume is almost zero. But this is because of Rob saying GRC PoR will be on c-cex in a week. Everyone are waiting for this. That's all.

can't wait to see the price Cheesy
good news!
zulzedd (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:34:00 PM

Changes in orders. Image updated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: