Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MMM Mavrodi 30 % monthly a ponzi scheme  (Read 151 times)
Masterchacker (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:23:15 PM by Masterchacker

BTC
Smileythanks to MAVRODI your MMM website wins 3 Bitcoins Shocked, It was a website where you donated bitcoin which grew to 30% or 50% or up to 100% more bonuses and referrals, it was the best page in the internet, unfortunately MAVRODI passed away and your website is dead Cry.
His website had notoriety in the circulation of Bitcoin influenced much in the price of Bitcoin ..... Tongue BTC

I ask you, do you have another website that has the benefits of the MAVRODI website? Huh Huh Huh
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 05:02:40 PM by Steamtyme

I just did a quick search and firstly you spelt the name wrong. Mavrodi

Secondly he ran a Ponzi scheme and was convicted of Fraud in relation to his MMM website. Why on earth would you want to find another one?

Here is the wikipedia on him,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Masterchacker (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

I just did a quick search and firstly you spelt the name wrong. Mavrodi

Secondly he ran a Ponzi scheme and was convicted of Fraud ion relation to his MMM website. Why on earth would you want to find another one?

Here is the wikipedia on him,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

Personally I succeeded on your website, a friend got 16 Bitcoin in 2016 ... when everything ended in 2018 he got 6 bitcoin from the website ... it was really a total risk because he had restarts
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

BTC
Smileythanks to MAVRODI your MMM website wins 3 Bitcoins Shocked, It was a website where you donated bitcoin which grew to 30% or 50% or up to 100% more bonuses and referrals, it was the best page in the internet, unfortunately MAVRODI passed away and your website is dead Cry.
His website had notoriety in the circulation of Bitcoin influenced much in the price of Bitcoin ..... Tongue BTC

I ask you, do you have another website that has the benefits of the MAVRODI website? Huh Huh Huh

MMM is a scam investment. I have lost my dollars in that investment. My 1000$ turns to 1$ and what the hell is that. This ponzi scheme is using bitcoin as a mode of payment but it was nothing but a ponzi scheme in the guise of crowdfunding. So to all of you guys who are into MMM right now please secure your capital and do not add more otherwise you will be also like us, victims of a ponzi scheme.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

I think macros are ponzi pyramids are very dangerous to follow, because it's really a scam site, I used to be a victim of MMM macros in and you should make a jump in mavrodi not to follow.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

MMM was a really weird organization.  The site layout was horrible and the model just looked dodgy, the weird part was what a large following MMM had and how many people claimed to have made money. Real people who had no clue what Bitcoin was, all they knew was they were getting ROI in their bank accounts (fiat currency). Off course it was probably some sorta elaborate scam but I don't understand how he was able to keep it running for so long and have a such a massive following...
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Everything about Mom and Mavrodi associates to me with scam.  I was watching a film about him after his death and they didn't mentioned that he was connected with crypto. Anyway it's all is very doubtful to me and I would not recommend to any one to join such schemes.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

He was a brilliant mathematician and adventurer! Rest in peace, absolutely extraordinary person!
Webadasz

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

r.i.p mmm
Growrich

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

He was a brilliant mathematician and adventurer! Rest in peace, absolutely extraordinary person!

Yes, I read that he died in poverty. Strangely, perhaps he was not the owner.
LennyBaptist

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

Yes, I read that he died in poverty. Strangely, perhaps he was not the owner.

Yes.  I think The real owner will never be knew. For many years this company has been working all over the world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: