Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services  (Read 5851 times)
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

So besides gains in token value, will investors have a share the value of the natural gas sold by the project?
egretia
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Behiri

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

I see you've been busy. good luck with your new project I hope you the best
drip (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

We're in the process of installing DRIP peers in 10 different cloud servers around the world so that DRIP holders don't need to worry about manual addition of nodes. The wallet is 1-2 hours away.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

For those familiar with the zerocoin protocol, used for private transactions, please be aware that DRIP has the code fix in place to resolve the issues that recently caused some users of the zerocoin protocol (PIVX, Phore, etc.) to temporarily deactivate zerocoin via the associated spork. There are other coins using the zerocoin protocol without a fix in place that do not have it deactivated - due to unawareness of the issues or poor implementation of sporks. This is not the case with DRIP.

That being said, we have taken the decision to launch DRIP with zerocoin deactivated. The reason for this is that our community is new, but growing rapidly. We'd like to build up the community and communicate to them how DRIP will function with privacy activated before we actually activate it.

The primary thing to be communicated is that DRIP and zDRIP are of equivalent value but the default setting automatically converts 10% of a users DRIP (the standard version of the coin) to zDRIP (the private version of the coin) unless the set their wallet config to deactivate this 'automint' feature. It sounds more complicated than it really is but does need to be communicated before we activate it.
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

seems that many people is focusing on you, so i will also pay some attention on this coin, hope you successful and go to moon
Admkng5

Activity: 571

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

Write news about project to get interest from users.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Dutch translation reserved.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

https://github.com/DRIP-Project/DRIP/releases/tag/v1.0.0.5

Our wallet is available from above but we have purposely halted the blockchain at present.

As we found out via our pool and feedback on Discord from our miners, LUX blocks are very had to find and rewards are infrequent without hundreds of miners.

With that in mind, we've come up with a better plan. For anyone who has mined to our pool so far, we have recorded their shares and will assume that our pool has found a block already and distribute coins accordingly.

Going forward, instead of mining to our pool, please request a LUX address from us and mine to the pool of your choice using that address. When requesting a LUX address from us, please include your own DRIP address so that we can link the two - you can generate this from the wallets linked to above.

Feel free to message us when your pool has started paying LUX if you'd like us to verify receipt or at any time if you'd like to know your balance. As before, it's 100 DRIP per 1 LUX (or 1 DRIP per 0.01 LUX).
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

We've had some community feedback on Discord relating to phi and LuxCoin. Whilst a great option for Nvidia, it's inefficient for AMD and has a complete lack of mining software support.

With this in mind, we're now offering the option of a second coin that you can mine to our donation address and receive DRIP instead. This coin, like Lux, is ASIC-resistant and unavailable on Nicehash. The coin is RavenCoin.

Please join our Discord or contact us here if you require any further information.

Basically, you will need to:

• Download the DRIP wallet and get a DRIP address
  • Send us this address and a request for either a RVN or LUX address that you can mine to
  • We'll link the two addresses and you'll receive DRIP for everything that you mine to our donation addresses

The DRIP will be given at a rate of:

1 LUX = 100 DRIP
1.7 RVN = 1 DRIP
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

The donations have started coming in and we hope to allocate DRIP and kick the blockchain off from the start over the next few days. Those in earliest will have some serious rewards.
janarel

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

I am mining:) The distribution process i something new, and give a "constant" variable for distribution that I really like.
Usually a new coin can be hit with massive hash early to build a big stack to flip early.
By mining already established algos without nicehash the playfield are more even.

I do some early flipping with my smal scale gpu rigs (Kind of gamble, but hit good sometimes), but this I will support longtime due to the alternative way of distribution.
I feel that I can get a fair share and it is fair compared to my hashrate. Hoping to mine and stake a masternode somewhere down the road.

Get your gpus pointed at this:)

chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

Look better.  The main thing that provided the purses were reliable . Now reliability and safety above all . My best regards
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

We've had some community feedback on Discord relating to phi and LuxCoin. Whilst a great option for Nvidia, it's inefficient for AMD and has a complete lack of mining software support.

With this in mind, we're now offering the option of a second coin that you can mine to our donation address and receive DRIP instead. This coin, like Lux, is ASIC-resistant and unavailable on Nicehash. The coin is RavenCoin.

Please join our Discord or contact us here if you require any further information.

• Send us this address and a request for either a RVN or LUX address that you can mine to
  • We'll link the two addresses and you'll receive DRIP for everything that you mine to our donation addresses

1 LUX = 100 DRIP
1.7 RVN = 1 DRIP
I like this kind of "airdrop", I'll set a little miner to try mining RavenCoin or Luxcoin.
For further infos, do I need to join in Discord channel necessarily?
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

1 LUX = 100 DRIP
1.7 RVN = 1 DRIP
I like this kind of "airdrop", I'll set a little miner to try mining RavenCoin or Luxcoin.

There is no need to join Discord. Feel free to send us a PM here when you have a DRIP address and we can provide you with your choice of RavenCoin or Luxcoin linked address. Mining to that address will then earn you DRIP.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

For those wondering, here is the reasoning behind the chosen block rewards as well as some information about our underlying protocol.

As a privacy focused currency, we are using the zerocoin protocol. There are two forms of the DRIP coin within the same wallet and you can swap between either - DRIP and zDRIP. DRIP is the version that, when spent, is just as publicly traceable as Bitcoin. zDRIP is the private version and the sending address cannot be traced by the receiver.

DRIP, like most currencies, is divisible up to eight decimal places. However, one of the features of zDRIP is that there are no decimal places and it cannot be divided below 1 zDRIP (you can spend less than 1 zDRIP but 1 zDRIP would be sent and you'd get change).

zDRIP comes in units of 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000. If sending, for example, 334.60 DRIP privately, you might actually send 3 * 100 units, 3 * 10 units and 1 * 5 units of zDRIP (and receive 0.4 DRIP change). The purpose of this is that very specific values within transactions add to their traceability. For example, lets say a retailer sells something at a very specific price - people could track who's DRIP address sent an amount of that value via the blockchain.

This receipt of multiple units of coins, mixing them all up and sending payments and change is handled by our masternodes.

Now, with all of the above in mind, we cannot have a low number of tokens in circulation - if DRIP had a value the same as Bitcoin, as it may do with a low supply, you could only send a minimum of $8,565.40 worth of DRIP in a private transaction. Anyone owning less than $8,565.40 worth of DRIP wouldn't have privacy available to them. Taking all this into consideration, DRIP rewards have been specifically set up to a level that means that, when we approach the last phase in our growth, i.e. 5.5 DRIP block reward, our tokens in circulation and block rewards will be almost identical to those of PIVX - the currency from which we are forked.
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Polish translation reserved
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

1 LUX = 100 DRIP
1.7 RVN = 1 DRIP

There is no need to join Discord. Feel free to send us a PM here when you have a DRIP address and we can provide you with your choice of RavenCoin or Luxcoin linked address. Mining to that address will then earn you DRIP.
Thank you, I'll send you via PM my DRIP address. I'm testing now my gpu to see how many LUX/RVN I can produce every hour.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

We have decided on a date to kick off the blockchain so that current miners don't have to constantly track our Discord/Bitcointalk to see whether we have started. In order to give ample time to those that are infrequent visitors to Discord/Bitcointalk, we will be kicking off the blockchain at 9pm (GMT) on Wednesday. You can continue to mine to the LUX/RVN addresses we supplied and continue to request addresses if you are considering starting to mine for us. All DRIP earned will be sent to your addresses on Wednesday and you will need to have your wallet unlocked for staking if you'd like to start earning staking rewards.

For those undecided and wondering how much mining will be needed to end up with a DRIP masternode, our answer would be that about $30 worth of LUX/RVN mining will be more than enough to end up with a masternode - provided you stake the mined coins. That's about the same figure as what a PIVX masternode cost 2 years ago (now about $55,000).
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Good morning all. We are now online again providing our miners with LUX and RVN addresses. Feel free to message us here or on Discord for yours - we continuously check both places but Discord is the more active of the two communication methods.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: