Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services  (Read 5859 times)
drip (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

The original post has been updated with our website details. This is a work-in-progress. It will be tweaked, refined and added to over the coming weeks, months and years. It may even be completely rewritten when we engage with a company to launch a full-scale marketing campaign.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

All payouts for today where completed at block 13935 via the following transaction:

http://explorer.dripcoin.tech/tx/7fbaecd2c648700e83d6d0cee93c102066580fac778cb5f7b080400a1aa063c8

Thanks all and good luck with your mining.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

For anyone else looking to join us during our miner funding program, you need to:

• Download the DRIP wallet here: https://github.com/DRIP-Project/DRIP/releases/tag/v1.0.2.1;
  • Generate a DRIP address;
  • Private message us your DRIP address requesting a DRIP-owned LUX or RVN address;
  • We will provide you a LUX or RVN address that we've linked to your DRIP address;
  • Mine to that address via a pool of your choice;

DRIP would then receive the LUX and RVN and sell it to fund exchange listings. We would send you DRIP for your mined coins at a rate of 1.7 RVN = 1 DRIP or 0.01 LUX = 1 DRIP.

You can contact us privately either here or on Discord.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
bsizzle

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Should we start seeing staking rewards yet? I haven't seen anything so far. I know you mentioned above the current stake rate was 10% daily. Does that mean I should see a 10% stake reward daily, or do I need to hit a certain limit before the stake is rewarded?
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.

Thanks Eulalila. I believe a great future lies ahead for DRIP - as do those on our Discord server.  Grin
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

Should we start seeing staking rewards yet? I haven't seen anything so far. I know you mentioned above the current stake rate was 10% daily. Does that mean I should see a 10% stake reward daily, or do I need to hit a certain limit before the stake is rewarded?

bsizzle, I've checked the DRIP address you provided me. Please correct me if I'm wrong here but at the time of today's DRIP payout, you had mined 25.19762204 RVN to your DRIP-owned RVN address and have had a total of 16 DRIP sent to you in payment . Your first DRIP coin was received on Wednesday and, three days later, you've already had a 9 DRIP staking reward (received yesterday). This is a significant return on 16 DRIP held for 3 days.

Each staking reward is 9 DRIP and you currently hold 25 DRIP. You should not expect to see a daily reward unless you mine and earn more DRIP coins. Feel free to contact me here if you have any further questions on this.
bsizzle

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

bsizzle, I've checked the DRIP address you provided me. Please correct me if I'm wrong here but at the time of today's DRIP payout, you had mined 25.19762204 RVN to your DRIP-owned RVN address and have had a total of 16 DRIP sent to you in payment . Your first DRIP coin was received on Wednesday and, three days later, you've already had a 9 DRIP staking reward (received yesterday). This is a significant return on 16 DRIP held for 3 days.

Each staking reward is 9 DRIP and you currently hold 25 DRIP. You should not expect to see a daily reward unless you mine and earn more DRIP coins. Feel free to contact me here if you have any further questions on this.

Ah shoot, sorry about that. You're right. I was looking at the transactions and thought all of them were associated with mining, but I see the 9 DRIP staking reward notated differently. Thanks for clearing that up, and sorry for my confusion!
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

Ah shoot, sorry about that. You're right. I was looking at the transactions and thought all of them were associated with mining, but I see the 9 DRIP staking reward notated differently. Thanks for clearing that up, and sorry for my confusion!

That's no problem at all. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

I see you've had another stake overnight. Well done and good luck with receiving more Smiley
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

The boat is surfing very well. Few stake rewards every day Shocked Thank you DRIP, waiting for any news about your project. Time by time!
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

one finding a good idea of ​​a new coin, and I'm very happy because  may only be used for miners without ASIC

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

The boat is surfing very well. Few stake rewards every day Shocked Thank you DRIP, waiting for any news about your project. Time by time!

Thanks Maverik93. Have you reviewed our newly released website at https://www.dripcoin.tech? This was released yesterday and will be expanded to include more information in the coming days.  Grin
Maverik93

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Thanks Maverik93. Have you reviewed our newly released website at https://www.dripcoin.tech? This was released yesterday and will be expanded to include more information in the coming days.  Grin
I'm checking your website now. Can you add more about you and your team in About Us section? This can help every investor to trust you a little bit.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

I'm checking your website now. Can you add more about you and your team in About Us section? This can help every investor to trust you a little bit.

Maverik93, we will be adding details for some of the team in the near future. Some of the team do not want identities revealed and I will not be forcing their hands on this. There are many countries where revelations of being involved in a big way in crypto can result in safety concerns - a mere Google search for 'cryptocurrency kidnapping' will reveal why some have concerns and why it wouldn't be prudent of me to force everyone to reveal identities.

That being said, we will be adding detail for a core group of the team as this will be needed before we start attending conferences and public events and when we are trying to secure agreements from retailers to accept DRIP. Personally, as I live in Ireland, I'm not overly concerned about security issues so I'll be one of the ones revealing more about myself in due course.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

Thanks Maverik93. Have you reviewed our newly released website at https://www.dripcoin.tech? This was released yesterday and will be expanded to include more information in the coming days.  Grin

Regarding the trust aspect, our current miners have taken the leap of faith required for most new projects. We are now over 60% funded for our CryptoBridge listing and should be fully funded around the end of next week. I'm hopeful that our payment of fees and listing on CryptoBridge will go a long way towards proving that we are in it for the long-run.

If we were looking for a quick profit, we'd have already listed on Graviex or stocks.exchange - as we've got enough funding for either. Like our community, we are not interested in listing in either - CryptoBridge is the place to be until such times as we can move to Cryptopia, or similar, for our primary exchange.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

All payouts for today where completed at block 15443 via the following transaction:

http://explorer.dripcoin.tech/tx/90477324e19c5c3ed3bb29fd841288a50ba4fc2648e5b105963ec638cca0492d

Thanks all and good luck with your mining.
Maverik93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

Maverik93, we will be adding details for some of the team in the near future. Some of the team do not want identities revealed and I will not be forcing their hands on this. There are many countries where revelations of being involved in a big way in crypto can result in safety concerns - a mere Google search for 'cryptocurrency kidnapping' will reveal why some have concerns and why it wouldn't be prudent of me to force everyone to reveal identities.

That being said, we will be adding detail for a core group of the team as this will be needed before we start attending conferences and public events and when we are trying to secure agreements from retailers to accept DRIP. Personally, as I live in Ireland, I'm not overly concerned about security issues so I'll be one of the ones revealing more about myself in due course.
I know what do you mean and I respect your choice, it isn't a must but a should. You are free to do what ever you want, obviously.
I'm so happy for this project atm. Cheesy
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

All payouts are now fully up to date. We had two payouts yesterday and will be doing the same today - with the first just completed and the second in approximately 12 hours time. Thanks all and good luck with your mining.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

what if i do mining RVN from suprnova, and do setting payout for given drip address, is that possible?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

what if i do mining RVN from suprnova, and do setting payout for given drip address, is that possible?

No, you cannot use your DRIP address when mining to the pools. You must contact us with your DRIP address and we'll send you a linked RVN address to use on the pools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: