Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services  (Read 5857 times)
Maverik93

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

DRIP is now listed on Delta app - for easy portfolio tracking:

https://getdelta.io/

Thanks to few users in your community, I finally setted up my first MN. Huge rewards are coming Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drip (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

DRIP is now listed on Delta app - for easy portfolio tracking:

https://getdelta.io/

Thanks to few users in your community, I finally setted up my first MN. Huge rewards are coming Cheesy

Thanks Maverik93. The Discord community really are a helpful group of people. Let us know if you need any assistance with anything.
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

So now that the first phase is over, if you're new to the coin what are your options for getting in? Is mining no longer possible, is the exchange the only way in now? Thanks..

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
Maverik93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

So now that the first phase is over, if you're new to the coin what are your options for getting in? Is mining no longer possible, is the exchange the only way in now? Thanks..
Exchange is the only way for you at this moment. On stocks.exchange you will find few sell orders at good price imho.
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Dimple444, please save shilling your coin for your own thread. You obviously haven't researched DRIP and your post history is just a copy/paste of the above message to the BTT ANN of many different coins.

A brief look on your Discord shows the most recent message from devs as:

"someone dumped 5000FGC on CB for $0.13 each , I don't see the point"

In relation to buying or selling DRIP, we are the polar opposite. Our developers have been asking our community to please sell DRIP as too many are HODL'ing and there aren't enough sellers to satisfy demand. At the time we put out that request, there were only 3,662 out of 1,275,345 coins up for sale.

The above information should say it all without silly shill messages with large red fonts sent by developers trying to pull in new investors to a dying project. If it doesn't a quick look at the Fantasy Gold Coin price chart below shows why you are having to resort to these measures for your coin.

drip (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Whilst our intention has always been a CryptoBridge listing first, then a backup exchange at these levels before moving to higher-tier exchanges later this year, the recent CryptoBridge issues forced a change in approach and we listed on https://stocks.exchange/trade/DRIP/BTC first instead.

The only reason we haven't been prioritizing the CryptoBridge listing in recent days is that we truly believe that monitoring their situation and resolution of the issues that they have faced is the prudent decision. There still appears to be reports of some BTC withdrawal issues and we are constantly monitoring their support channel as well as that of some of the larger coins that use CryptoBridge as their primary exchange.

Further updates will be coming soon.
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

After these non-stop launch of high ROI ponzi MN, there is no option left but to aware people. I have posted the same message on High ROI MN thread because they are most dangerous for gullible investors.

And your comment about FGC as dying project tells me everything about you. Someone who hasn't any clue about what he is talking!!

Dimple444, please save shilling your coin for your own thread. You obviously haven't researched DRIP and your post history is just a copy/paste of the above message to the BTT ANN of many different coins.

In relation to buying or selling DRIP, we are the polar opposite. Our developers have been asking our community to please sell DRIP as too many are HODL'ing and there aren't enough sellers to satisfy demand. At the time we put out that request, there were only 3,662 out of 1,275,345 coins up for sale.

The above information should say it all without silly shill messages with large red fonts sent by developers trying to pull in new investors to a dying project. If it doesn't a quick look at the Fantasy Gold Coin price chart below shows why you are having to resort to these measures for your coin.

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
Maverik93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

After these non-stop launch of high ROI ponzi MN, there is no option left but to aware people. I have posted the same message on High ROI MN thread because they are most dangerous for gullible investors.

And your comment about FGC as dying project tells me everything about you. Someone who hasn't any clue about what he is talking!!

https://www.dripcoin.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/fgc.png

I think you are a spammer, what else? You shouldn't post in few thread the same message, you are a Jr. Member like me and too many other people, I can't believe you.
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

As can be seen from our updated https://www.dripcoin.tech/roadmap/, our second exchange listing is fully funded from the DRIP budget (the last 10% of effort is the getting listed ). We expect a listing to happen in the very, very near future.

The initial surge in masternode setup support via DM seems to have subsided - many of DRIP masternodes are operated by those new to masternodes due to our policy of no masternode presales (which would have had the usual masternode investors own 95%+ of our masternodes). We expect to need to provide continued support but, with 67 masternodes in operation, there are also a lot of current owners now able to help out.

The reduction in this support work means that we now have the opportunity to move onto the next item on our roadmap - the Android app. The Android app is taking priority over the iOS app as Apple have constantly changing rules regarding acceptance of apps into the iOS store and they currently don't appear to like how an app is to be coded if it is to be truly decentralized (they like the locked down, centralized approach). We will complete the Android app first and, at that point, will relook at the Apple policy with regards to cryptocurrency apps at that time - which will, undoubtedly, differ from week-to-week.
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Take part in our Gleam promotion and win 500 DRIP coins:

https://gleam.io/NhPf8/drip-coin-giveaway
miomioo

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to throw me in a Masternode knot?
If so, I understood that you had to buy coins on the place to walk, around 10000 and + to be able to be a node checked on the network in order to prolong the life of your formidable structure.
I downloaded the healthy wallet on your website, and now I would like to know the code in order to be able to pamper my Mastercode DRIP .. and thus contribute to the advancement I sincerely hope for your project.

Do you have a pdf that explains how to run a Masternode or can you explain me so I do not put place, I'm under 64-bit windows, so I already syncronize the block chain, I need to get a little more than 10000 DRIP to claim to be Masternode, I would like help for a serious investor.

@gougoute you can talk to me im if you prefer, I will answer with the greatest care.

Good luck to your project.
Maverik93

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to throw me in a Masternode knot?
If so, I understood that you had to buy coins on the place to walk, around 10000 and + to be able to be a node checked on the network in order to prolong the life of your formidable structure.
I downloaded the healthy wallet on your website, and now I would like to know the code in order to be able to pamper my Mastercode DRIP .. and thus contribute to the advancement I sincerely hope for your project.

Do you have a pdf that explains how to run a Masternode or can you explain me so I do not put place, I'm under 64-bit windows, so I already syncronize the block chain, I need to get a little more than 10000 DRIP to claim to be Masternode, I would like help for a serious investor.

@gougoute you can talk to me im if you prefer, I will answer with the greatest care.

Good luck to your project.
Hi, I think you can find helpful infos here: https://github.com/DRIP-Project/vps/blob/master/docs/masternode_vps.md
Join in Discord DRIP server if you need help in masternode set up.
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

DRIP is now listed on Blockfolio. Track your portfolio in 60+ Fiat Currencies including  USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, AUD, CAD, SEL, BRL, and many more

https://blockfolio.com/ 
btcdimcash

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Staking rewards are frequent and the network is stable. There are 7 masternodes online and we will be pulling down 3 of these as soon as our miners start spinning up masternodes of their own! Smiley
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

DRIP can now be traded on MCT+, a decentralized peer-to-peer trading platform where you can now trade DRIP for many other altcoins without having to go the standard route of exchanging for Bitcoin first. Do you own a masternode? Well you can now trade your rewards for other masternode coins on MCT+ and build up a diversified portfolio of masternodes. In a lot of cases, coins will be available to trade with miners on MCT+ long before they ever list on a typical cryptocurrency exchange.

https://discord.gg/7GHs9E3
bsizzle

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

are there any instructions for how to mint zdrips? I'm guessing it's in the privacy tab, but I don't see exactly how to mint the coins.
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:23:38 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 09:26:07 AM by drip

are there any instructions for how to mint zdrips? I'm guessing it's in the privacy tab, but I don't see exactly how to mint the coins.

Zerocoin is currently disabled via spork until circulating supply increases to a point where it makes sense to enable it - the zerocoin protocol doesn't work as well for coins with a low supply. We will provide instructions on minting zDRIP's well in advance of zDRIP activation.
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

Payment has now been made to CryptoBridge. I was going to post here about the 8,000 coins available at < 800 sats being a bargain for any potential masternode owner - but it appears that someone already gobbled up that order after our CryptoBridge pre-announcement. I suspect it's onwards and upwards from here for DRIP.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "DRIP (DRIP)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---

People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 287 DRIP (DRIP)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_35.png
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

Zerocoin is currently disabled via spork until circulating supply increases to a point where it makes sense to enable it - the zerocoin protocol doesn't work as well for coins with a low supply. We will provide instructions on minting zDRIP's well in advance of zDRIP activation.

Why doesn't it make sense to enable it right away? Doesn't every transaction on the network now leave a trail?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████