Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:18:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services  (Read 5862 times)
drip (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

are there any instructions for how to mint zdrips? I'm guessing it's in the privacy tab, but I don't see exactly how to mint the coins.

Zerocoin is currently disabled via spork until circulating supply increases to a point where it makes sense to enable it - the zerocoin protocol doesn't work as well for coins with a low supply. We will provide instructions on minting zDRIP's well in advance of zDRIP activation.

Why doesn't it make sense to enable it right away? Doesn't every transaction on the network now leave a trail?

It leaves a trail yes - but the trail for a zDRIP transaction goes from a sender to a masternode. From there, it's sent to the recipient - but mixed among all the other zDRIP transactions (so there's no way of tracing directly from sender to receiver).

Part of how zDRIP works is you cannot send any amount - decimals aren't possible so there's no such thing as, for example, 1.5 zDRIP. Instead, you send denominations, similar to how you would give a shopkeeper a $10 note and a $5 note for a $14.50 purchase. You'd then receive the change back from the masternode. The reason for this is that specific amounts remove privacy. For example, if I were able to send you 12.4567873 zDRIP privately, it'd go to the masternode and then to you - and, whilst there is no direct link, one could see the 12.4567873 leaving your account and arriving at the other and could reasonably assume the two were linked.

In the above scenario, you'd send 15 zDRIP, 13 zDRIP or some other amount depending on what you hold and receive the appropriate change. Your zDRIP would be mixed with all the other zDRIP for that block before the sending to recipients would happen and this makes it impossible to make a link between sender and receiver.

The denominations (think of them as notes) possible with zDRIP start at 1 zDRIP and go up to 5000 zDRIP. However, where a coin supply is low, these denominations wouldn't work - think of the dollar as a currency where only $2,000,000 existed - what would be the point of a $5,000 note and, if it did exist, would you not hear about it's travels from time to time.  We need a circulating supply where a single 5000 zDRIP denomination doesn't represent too large a proportion of the overall circulating supply. At that point, the spork can be updated so that zDRIP is activated.
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

Our Discord community have kindly taken it upon themselves to offer a variety of airdrops and prizes for guessing correct scores in World Cup games. Join our server now for your chance to win:

https://discordapp.com/invite/n93p2BW
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

The prizes for two of the three winners of the Gleam competition below have been distributed. We're awaiting a response with a DRIP address for the third winner.

Don't forget to enter our current competition via the second link below. Thank you and good luck.

https://gleam.io/NhPf8/drip-coin-giveaway

https://gleam.io/AgxC2/drip-cryptobridge-listing-celebratory-giveaway-win-a-masternode
drip (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

I wish that the plan will perform all that has been estimated!  Good luck!

Thanks Fuselier_Julian. All is good and we're hoping our CryptoBridge listing will be processed in the next few days.  Grin
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

I got started in this project early on and have been steadily staking my way towards a masternode since the mining stopped. I'm excited to get on CB exchange!
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

are there any instructions for how to mint zdrips? I'm guessing it's in the privacy tab, but I don't see exactly how to mint the coins.

Zerocoin is currently disabled via spork until circulating supply increases to a point where it makes sense to enable it - the zerocoin protocol doesn't work as well for coins with a low supply. We will provide instructions on minting zDRIP's well in advance of zDRIP activation.

Why doesn't it make sense to enable it right away? Doesn't every transaction on the network now leave a trail?

It leaves a trail yes - but the trail for a zDRIP transaction goes from a sender to a masternode. From there, it's sent to the recipient - but mixed among all the other zDRIP transactions (so there's no way of tracing directly from sender to receiver).

Part of how zDRIP works is you cannot send any amount - decimals aren't possible so there's no such thing as, for example, 1.5 zDRIP. Instead, you send denominations, similar to how you would give a shopkeeper a $10 note and a $5 note for a $14.50 purchase. You'd then receive the change back from the masternode. The reason for this is that specific amounts remove privacy. For example, if I were able to send you 12.4567873 zDRIP privately, it'd go to the masternode and then to you - and, whilst there is no direct link, one could see the 12.4567873 leaving your account and arriving at the other and could reasonably assume the two were linked.

In the above scenario, you'd send 15 zDRIP, 13 zDRIP or some other amount depending on what you hold and receive the appropriate change. Your zDRIP would be mixed with all the other zDRIP for that block before the sending to recipients would happen and this makes it impossible to make a link between sender and receiver.

The denominations (think of them as notes) possible with zDRIP start at 1 zDRIP and go up to 5000 zDRIP. However, where a coin supply is low, these denominations wouldn't work - think of the dollar as a currency where only $2,000,000 existed - what would be the point of a $5,000 note and, if it did exist, would you not hear about it's travels from time to time.  We need a circulating supply where a single 5000 zDRIP denomination doesn't represent too large a proportion of the overall circulating supply. At that point, the spork can be updated so that zDRIP is activated.

Ok but doesn't that mean that in terms of data the master nodes are in an extremely powerful position? Could they analyze the network?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

The denominations (think of them as notes) possible with zDRIP start at 1 zDRIP and go up to 5000 zDRIP. However, where a coin supply is low, these denominations wouldn't work - think of the dollar as a currency where only $2,000,000 existed - what would be the point of a $5,000 note and, if it did exist, would you not hear about it's travels from time to time.  We need a circulating supply where a single 5000 zDRIP denomination doesn't represent too large a proportion of the overall circulating supply. At that point, the spork can be updated so that zDRIP is activated.

Ok but doesn't that mean that in terms of data the master nodes are in an extremely powerful position? Could they analyze the network?

They couldn't analyze it any more than anyone with access to the explorer of a typical non-masternode coin could for other cryptocurrencies. What do you fear they'll try to do? They're invested in the system and providing vital services to the network. Also, there are many checks coded within the system that will automatically kick a masternode, or staker, off the network if they are acting in an unusual manner.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

The denominations (think of them as notes) possible with zDRIP start at 1 zDRIP and go up to 5000 zDRIP. However, where a coin supply is low, these denominations wouldn't work - think of the dollar as a currency where only $2,000,000 existed - what would be the point of a $5,000 note and, if it did exist, would you not hear about it's travels from time to time.  We need a circulating supply where a single 5000 zDRIP denomination doesn't represent too large a proportion of the overall circulating supply. At that point, the spork can be updated so that zDRIP is activated.

They couldn't analyze it any more than anyone with access to the explorer of a typical non-masternode coin could for other cryptocurrencies. What do you fear they'll try to do? They're invested in the system and providing vital services to the network. Also, there are many checks coded within the system that will automatically kick a masternode, or staker, off the network if they are acting in an unusual manner.

I am not too much of a technical person. That's why I am just trying to think critically, but you are doing a good job in answering me, thanks!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Dixon Todd

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer!
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer!

We do not have a Telegram account. If you see a Telegram account that appears to be related to DRIP coin, it's a scam. Feel free to join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/n93p2BW
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

We have sent a test transaction to CryptoBridge in order to assist them with completing our listing process. This exchange will open us up to a whole host of new investors in the coming day(s)
Koslbebiltsi

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

Good day, devs.
I rely that the plan will perform all that has been estimated.
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

DRIP: Now available on CryptoBridge!!!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DRIP_BRIDGE.BTC

As we have said before, CryptoBridge and a backup (stocks.exchange) are our only immediate-term exchange requirements. We have no intention of listing on further exchanges with equivalent, or lower, trading volume to CryptoBridge as it only dilutes DRIP volume on the exchanges and makes it difficult for DRIP holders to decide where best to trade.

From here, we anticipate our next exchange to by Cryptopia. However, that won't be for a couple of months so the choice of Cryptopia may change as the crypto-world is ever-evolving.

Happy Trading!!!
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

Good day, devs.
I rely that the plan will perform all that has been estimated.

Yes, you can see our Roadmap below. We are completing the tasks faster than originally anticipated so will be adding something new to the roadmap soon.  Grin

https://www.dripcoin.tech/roadmap/
PlutoVYS

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Offer explorer with masternode support!

And also offer install your masternode!

See more here: https://discord.gg/kjrWXM4
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

DRIP: Now available on CryptoBridge!!!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.DRIP_BRIDGE.BTC

As we have said before, CryptoBridge and a backup (stocks.exchange) are our only immediate-term exchange requirements. We have no intention of listing on further exchanges with equivalent, or lower, trading volume to CryptoBridge as it only dilutes DRIP volume on the exchanges and makes it difficult for DRIP holders to decide where best to trade.

From here, we anticipate our next exchange to by Cryptopia. However, that won't be for a couple of months so the choice of Cryptopia may change as the crypto-world is ever-evolving.

Happy Trading!!!
Good news!! Thank you about that, I advice you to add this on OP, so anyone can see where they can buy some DRIPs.
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Join our latest World Cup competition:

https://twitter.com/DRIP_crypto/status/1015226582343004160
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

The community asks, DRIP delivers....

DRIP is now available for trading on Bisq

Some comments about Bisq from our Discord community:

bisq is as decentralized as an exchange as it gets. I believe it is the future of exchanges so in general I think it is a good idea to be there. I agree however that the volume is low right now.

i don't know anything about bisq until a few weeks ago. i think thats the problem about bisq. too few users know about bisq. i used it for another coin i have some days ago. their interface is a little complicated. but their decentralized infrastructure is secured by tor network. i think the grade of anonymity is one of the best i have seen until now. this platform has really potential, and the trade pairs are immense including many fiat currencies
drag0s

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

Hello,

I want to set up a masternode and i have a few questions...

1. First i have to send 10000 DRIP from exchange to my DRIP wallet? Wright?

2. How can i find my DRIP wallet address?

Thanks

drag0s

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

how can i do to send exactly 10 000 DRIP to masternode?

i tried several times but the transaction shows 0.00000000DRIP and the address is n/a...

i tried to send it with "send as-zero fee transaction if possible" but not works. And always appears me that i send more DRIP than i set

i would apreciate an answear because otherwise i can't set my masternode...

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: