Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRIP][POS][MN] Now offering masternode monitoring and hosting services  (Read 5854 times)
drip (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

zDRIP activation is complete

As with every other milestone in DRIP's life to-date, it has gone without a hitch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drip (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

Block explorers, by their very nature, don't like privacy and not knowing where funds are coming from. The point of a block explorer is to show complete traceability of the spending, and receiving, of coins. However, zDRIP removes some of this traceability by design and the block explorer needed updating to take this into consideration.

This work is now complete, the block explorer is back online and you can review the sample transactions below if you're interested in how zDRIP transactions look on the explorer.

Here is how the mint of 500 zDRIP looks on the block explorer. As you'll see, the transaction is sent to your own address, but 500.01 DRIP are burned (the 500 for the zDRIP you'll receive and the 0.01 fee).

http://explorer.dripcoin.tech/tx/fa6e7e7ebc0f08a87ca0058d30ebbab28dbdc0a92a96723d423ec6d615804032

Here is how the first zDRIP spend looks on the block explorer. It was a test spend of 1.75 zDRIP. As you can see, 1.75 DRIP were sent to the recipient and I got 0.25 change to a newly generated address on my wallet. There are no inputs as these are brand new coins, with no history, created to replace my previously burned DRIP.

http://explorer.dripcoin.tech/tx/55c5cfa3aab02a95d0769ee2f5d5b73c115dfc75cb75b9fd02f4e5287a855b2d
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Believe it or not, I got into DRIP after randomly stumbling upon their Twitter – I loved it, it is active, there are giveaways, rewards, updates, i.e. everything you have ever wanted from an ICO Twitter account – I am a big supporter since then
I notice that this is a very important aspect for any project - activity in the media space
bsizzle

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

I've been staking but have been getting a ton of orphaned blocks recently. Today alone I have 10 stake transactions, but 9 of them are orphaned. I'm on the 1.0.2.1 version of the wallet... is there anything I should be troubleshooting?

You should try the following in your wallet:

[Tools > Wallet Repair > Recover Transactions 1]

quick update - looks like this did the trick. thanks drip!

No problem. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

It looks like the problem keeps re-occurring. I've tried the recover transactions method a couple times, and it'll clean up the orphan blocks from my transaction history, but it won't prevent new drip stakes from being orphaned. Yesterday was the first day I didn't get any stake, because all the blocks were orphaned. Any suggestions on what I could do? Should I try creating a completely new wallet and transferring all my DRIP to it?
drip (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

I've been staking but have been getting a ton of orphaned blocks recently. Today alone I have 10 stake transactions, but 9 of them are orphaned. I'm on the 1.0.2.1 version of the wallet... is there anything I should be troubleshooting?

You should try the following in your wallet:

[Tools > Wallet Repair > Recover Transactions 1]

quick update - looks like this did the trick. thanks drip!

No problem. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

It looks like the problem keeps re-occurring. I've tried the recover transactions method a couple times, and it'll clean up the orphan blocks from my transaction history, but it won't prevent new drip stakes from being orphaned. Yesterday was the first day I didn't get any stake, because all the blocks were orphaned. Any suggestions on what I could do? Should I try creating a completely new wallet and transferring all my DRIP to it?

That's definitely an option that would deal with corruption, if any, in your wallet.dat file.

You could either create a new wallet and send your DRIP manually to it or, if you want to keep all your original wallets addresses, you can use the 'dumpwallet "dripdump"' debug console command to create a file containing all your addresses and associated private keys and then use the 'importwallet "dripdump"' debug console command in your new wallet to pull all those addresses, and their associated transactions, into the new wallet.
bsizzle

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

That's definitely an option that would deal with corruption, if any, in your wallet.dat file.

You could either create a new wallet and send your DRIP manually to it or, if you want to keep all your original wallets addresses, you can use the 'dumpwallet "dripdump"' debug console command to create a file containing all your addresses and associated private keys and then use the 'importwallet "dripdump"' debug console command in your new wallet to pull all those addresses, and their associated transactions, into the new wallet.

Thanks drip, I'll give these steps a try and let you know how it goes.
spot87

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

Probably unrelated to your problem, but I have had 5+ orphan blocks a day several times and it has always been related to poor internet service; I had to stay at a hotel with crappy internet for work for awhile, during the day I had a lot of orphan blocks, at night I would use cell hotspot and not get any, same thing happened at home my router was acting up, replaced it and no more orphan blocks.
bsizzle

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

Ok, so there was an easy solution to this problem. I didn't realize I was running the 1.0.2.1 version of the wallet. Once I updated to the 1.0.2.3, all the orphaned block issues were resolved. I thought I had checked this before, but apparently not.
military_force

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

I think it was a good project, Users are interact to the project and find our niche and so easy. I hope it will be a successful project in the future. Good luck and all the best guys. Cheesy
drip (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

Don't forget to enter our DRIP giveaway and share the offer with your followers for free $$$

https://gleam.io/7gqcl/drip-coin-ultimate-referral-giveaway
drip (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Don't forget to enter our DRIP giveaway and share the offer with your followers for free $$$

*%^&*@

when i asked my reward in discord, they just banned me
^#%$$%
a real shit coin
and i suspect the devs continue to dump their premine!

This is untrue. No one that asked for rewards has been banned. Why would we ban someone just for asking about an ongoing promotion? It would be a stupid mistake from a promotional and marketing point of view. It would make zero sense whatsoever.

As far as I know, the only person banned during the past month was a single member being abusive to other community members.

What is your user ID on Discord?
drip (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

*%^&*@

^#%$$%
a real shit coin

This is untrue. No one that asked for rewards has been banned. Why would we ban someone just for asking about an ongoing promotion? It would be a stupid mistake from a promotional and marketing point of view. It would make zero sense whatsoever.

As far as I know, the only person banned during the past month was a single member being abusive to other community members.

why am i not in the server?
why can't i join again?
why is the price so low?

#1488 is not on our ban list - which contains mostly spammers.

I don't know why you're unable to join.

We don't comment on price, nor can we control it.
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

*%^&*@

^#%$$%
a real shit coin

why can't i join again?
why is the price so low?

really?

why dont give me my reward?
Have you any proof about that? Please, share it with us!
drip (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

*%^&*@

^#%$$%
a real shit coin

why can't i join again?
why is the price so low?

really?

What reward? We have no DM's or contact from you on Discord and user #1488 is not banned. We have no record of you earning or requesting a reward. Furthermore, there is no record of user #1488 ever having joined our Discord, never mind being banned from it (all our joiner details are stored in the welcome channel).

As I've already said, people reading this board should be well aware that holding back on an agreed reward would be absolutely pointless for the DRIP team. It'd only cause undue FUD and more hassle than it'd be worth.

If you really feel you are owed a reward, please contact us (for the first time) and provide details.
drip (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

*%^&*@

^#%$$%
a real shit coin

why can't i join again?
why is the price so low?

really?

What reward? We have no DM's or contact from you on Discord and user #1488 is not banned. We have no record of you earning or requesting a reward. Furthermore, there is no record of user #1488 ever having joined our Discord, never mind being banned from it (all our joiner details are stored in the welcome channel).

As I've already said, people reading this board should be well aware that holding back on an agreed reward would be absolutely pointless for the DRIP team. It'd only cause undue FUD and more hassle than it'd be worth.

If you really feel you are owed a reward, please contact us (for the first time) and provide details.

i remember i won a sharemn, i left a message in discord #general 2~3 weeks ago, but when i checked discord last week(because i seldom use discord), i was not in the server!

i still remember the price in june was 5xxx sat, but now  Cry Cry Cry

You'll need to join our Discord because I, once again, checked our banlist and #1488 does not appear in it.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

It is a nice idea! It is like a global referral system. I like it. Is that possible to promote a politician via your blockchain?
intacct

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Hope this will be legit project and give high return as they said without any hidden transaction
spot87

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

First small reduction in rewards yesterday, noticed stakes are a little smaller now. Prices are way down across the board on CB, been adding a few more of this and a few other coins each day! Great project, everything is running good, Zdrip works well and I am excited to see next items on roadmap become available, thanks DRIP! Grin
drip (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Check out GitHub for the most recent code changes made by the DRIP coin team.

Many improvements made. 271 changed files with 23,294 new lines of code and 7,333 deletions.

https://github.com/DRIP-Project/DRIP/commit/2456d7efe99eef03de42e69c6198a0d94567b94b

DRIP: Spend Privately as BTC coming soon!!!  Grin
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

Check out GitHub for the most recent code changes made by the DRIP coin team.

Many improvements made. 271 changed files with 23,294 new lines of code and 7,333 deletions.

https://github.com/DRIP-Project/DRIP/commit/2456d7efe99eef03de42e69c6198a0d94567b94b

DRIP: Spend Privately as BTC coming soon!!!  Grin
Waiting for this feature! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: