Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 360 SECOND BUG!!  (Read 787 times)
JarvisTechnology (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:36:43 PM

Whenever I try to post it has been giving me there has been a post from your IP in the last 360 seconds , when I am writing this , I tried to post it 17 times , it has been 40 minutes since my last pm and over an hour over my last post. It does this all the time , hopefully sometimes it allows me but its totally based on luck. I hate to come back and rewrite stuff because of this mistake , its over 360 seconds let me post!!!!

Authentic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:44:14 PM

As you write more posts, you can post more often. Just be patient until then Smiley

JarvisTechnology (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:02:39 PM

Are you serious? I am talking about a problem here , not WHY??

I should be able to post every 360 SECONDS but I CAN'T , do you understand the problem here? I am not asking why I can't post in that 360 seconds .

Learn to read.

Topu3

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:06:39 PM

It is really annoying Sad
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:11:51 PM

I should be able to post every 360 SECONDS but I CAN'T , do you understand the problem here? I am not asking why I can't post in that 360 seconds .

Learn to read.
Maybe you can just browse the forum for some time to pass those 4 hours. I think that could help. And yes disable any proxies if you are using any.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:08:33 PM

I wish I knew the answer to this but form what I have read it happens to many people.

It drives me up the wall...not to mention wastes a tremendous amount of time and communication.

I have browsed well over the 4 hours and posted enough times and not behind a proxy for it to supposedly not do it but it still does.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:11:42 PM

As stated above it's probably due to the fact that you're new. You'll have to rid yourself of newbie status before you can proceed to to troll at 100%.
leewilson

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:20:46 PM

As stated above it's probably due to the fact that you're new. You'll have to rid yourself of newbie status before you can proceed to to troll at 100%.

Probably troll probablies.

The op already shed the newbie status.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Authentic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:27:21 PM

Learn to read.
I am glad it doesn't allow you to post more often Smiley

The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:40:23 PM

No. Not probably troll probablies.
The forum may have detected that he met requirements to break out of newbie jail
but his post clearly tells me that he has troll tatted on his forehead.
JarvisTechnology (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:20:51 PM

It is not 360 minutes,  its not 360 hours ,its 360 seconds and its still a problem.

omgmynameisjacobe

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:27:02 PM

I'm a newb, however I really dont see why having a 360 second post block for newbies is such a big problem, for newbies. You dont have to post something every 6 minutes. Most of the stuff you're probably asking about is likely already in the forums somewhere, just use the search feature to find it.
I could see it as a problem if it was also applied to people who have left newbie city limits.
leewilson

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:43:09 PM

No. Not probably troll probablies.
The forum may have detected that he met requirements to break out of newbie jail
but his post clearly tells me that he has troll tatted on his forehead.

I am not so confident in my trolldar.  I do however know his frustration.

qwerty77

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:43:32 PM

I think what he means is, if you try to post something while the 360 sec have not been over yet, the notification comes up that says you have to wait, but when trying to post this same answer after the 360 sec period, a message appears that says, the post has already been posted.
Instead you have to copy your post, click on reply again and paste the message, and then send it, that way it will work after the 360 sec.
JarvisTechnology (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:49:19 PM

I understand the 360 rule , I believe its not even enough, what I have as a problem is a bug, when I wait LONGER than 6 minutes , it still gives the same error , as I mentioned before , I wait half an hour sometimes I go to bed and when I wake up and try to write something for the first time that day (maybe 8-9 hours later than my last post at that point) it still gives me wait 360 second error. Do you people understand this?

edit : yes what qwerty77 says Cheesy

qwerty77

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:08:24 PM

I understand the 360 rule , I believe its not even enough, what I have as a problem is a bug, when I wait LONGER than 6 minutes , it still gives the same error , as I mentioned before , I wait half an hour sometimes I go to bed and when I wake up and try to write something for the first time that day (maybe 8-9 hours later than my last post at that point) it still gives me wait 360 second error. Do you people understand this?

edit : yes what qwerty77 says Cheesy

I just thought so  Wink well I don't know a better workaround than the one in my post... I think that's just the way it is
codegeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:23:40 PM

Learn to read.

The forum knows if you're rude and gives you extra bonus rude seconds to wait, true story.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: