Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:04:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 171 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:52:38 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***

ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

In my own experience as an investor of the ICO's all I noticed is that most of the coins they accept is the Bitcoin and some of the are Ethereum only and some of them are accepting the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoincash, Etc.

Well it depends on the ICO itself what rules they're going to implement, what coins are they just gonna accept. But mostly Bitcoins and Ethereums are the most known and most stable currency in today's cryptocurrency era.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

The priority or simply popularity of the coins that are followed are as follows,

1 ETH : As the smart contract is made on this platform, preference to the ETH is given all the time. It becomes far easy to track back the funds sent to the ethereum smart contract and thus makes it far easier.

2 BTC : Many people dont like idea of converting their BTC to ETH and then sending it for token purchase. So this has become the second most vest currency to trade the ICO tokens.

3 BCH : Not much popular until the year 2018 has arrived when people has started taking more interest in this coin and thus they love to buy with this one too.

4 Rest follows if the coins are being prepared on the hubs like WAVES.
princesocapuyo

Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

The coins that are mostly used for investing in ICOs is bitcoins and ethereum. Although ethereum is actually the most used coin in investing in ICOs and all of the ICOs accept ethereum. Some of them accept bitcoin and I think I have seen a few that accept litecoin a few other types of coin so it is best if you stick to investing in ICOs with ethereum

nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

What are the Coins mostly used for investing in ICOs?

As I observed the mostly used for investing in ICOs  is bitcoin and some of them are ethereum. It only depends on what you think is the best for yourself. If you prefer bitcoin then go, and if you also choose ethereum then it will be also good.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

It's mostly Ethereum but some accept Bitcoin as well. I've also seen a few ICOs accepting LTC and BCH.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Mostly uses is Ethereum - it is better of all. This is the most useful coin with good technology and smart contract's!
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

From my point of view, I could say Ethereum is mostly used by many investors to invest in an ICO, and many ICOs only accept ETH as their payment. But only few are collecting BTC and other currencies.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

in my own exprience every ico i was interesed in it has bethereum and some has bitcoin , bitcoincash and litecoin as i haveseen

Free palestine
Bumblebee200

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

I see people prefer to invest with eth on ICO. maybe eth is altcoin that can promise and will not worry even though the price goes down. Payment via eth is now widely available giving many options if you want to use it.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

ethereum is actually the most used coin in investing in ICO
due to technology they have smart contract ,payment is easy in ETH
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

I see people prefer to invest with eth on ICO. maybe eth is altcoin that can promise and will not worry even though the price goes down. Payment via eth is now widely available giving many options if you want to use it.

It sure looks like ethereum is the choice coin for all the ICOs out there as I have never actually seen one that accepts another coin besides ethereum. These are the kind of things that will contribute to the increase in the value and price of ethereum because anyone who wants to invest in an ICO would have to get their hands on some ethereum that they will use to buy into it.
deevan

Merit: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Mostly Every ICO accepts Ethereum for their token sale, most likely some also accept Bitcoin along with Ether also. But you will come across some ICO that accepts many coins but top coins like LTC, DASH, MONERO ETC. If you have Ether then you can invest in any ICO project just buy Ether from coinbase or any reliable exchange as per your country of residence supports.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are commonly used in buying tokens in an ICO. With these two, ethereum is the most used tokens by the investors because ethereum has smart contracts and many existing ICO used the smart contracts of ethereum- ERC20 token. That's why most of the time, Ethereum is used in purchasing token. Another coin is Neo, it is applicable also to the ICO that used NEP token ( but I do not yet invested using NEO).

Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

perhaps the most widely accepted investments in ICO are BTC, ETH, BCH, and LTC. but EOS is also now beginning to enter and expand its wings for ICO.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:34:11 AM

Off course the top currency in crypto and these is bitcoin,ethereum, and sometime  bch. Well this is the common or mostly accepted way of payment. These is our main currency so and sure on demand. ICO will not accept any currency will not help them to have funds. For payment some transaction, exchange listings , something kike that. So these coins is must accepted by any ICO.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:36:27 AM

as long as I have some experience in investing for a number of ICOs I can say that it is better to use Bitcoin or Ethereum
at least you can try litecoin if you want to
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
BCH
I haven't seen an ICO that allows you to invest through BCH. Most ICO's now are into Ethereum this is why the price of it has pumped lately.
sasa0220

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

Most of the icos are based on ETH platform thereby they use ETH as a payment method.  Expect the platform the ICO is based they would probably consider accepting stable currencies like BTC, LTC. If the price t is based on XEM, WAVES. NEO or if any other team supporting the project most likely you can contribute in that crypto token.
Very rarely you will get the opportunity to invest in dash, money or other crypt.
hacholia

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Most of the coming ICOS are ETH based . Some icos accepting BTC and LTC as well.
 Some ico also accepting NEO. 
Sometimes they accept USD also and convert our coins price  to usd using some historical price.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: