Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to offer services for Bitcoins?  (Read 455 times)
selmirZ (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:57:39 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to Bitcoins, heard of them some time ago but never did any business with them.
I am final year student of applied mathematics and I am from Bosnia.
Since my father lost his job, I am almost on my own to finance my studies, I need to make at least 300$ monthly and I was doing well on elance as a web developer and LaTeX typist, but there is no much work for me there because I started as a web developer 5 months ago and I am still learning, I am a fast learner, I learned HTML, CSS and some Javascript and PHP really fast and started working, most of my jobs were in WordPress and Joomla and I am comfortable now to work with those, I am really hard working person and I received 5.0 for all my jobs done so far and got some strong feedbacks.
However, 2 days ago suddenly my old crappy 10 years old PC that I was working on crashed, I left it turned ON and when I got back from classes whole motherboard seams burned, I am posting this from my roommates PC, he told me I can use his computer when he is not around, that means 4-5 hours per day, so it looks like I am stuck now, I cant make any real money working like this, I need money first to buy some PC so I can work full time again, and I need those 300$ for rent and food.
Are there any websites where can I offer some web development services, or as a LaTeX typist, for Bitcoins, just found one so far but it looks like there is only one or two jobs there posted every day.
I just need 0.5 Bitcoins to buy PC and get back to work on elance, I will maybe stay on that website and try to get more jobs if it appears to be a good one.
Maybe there is someone here who needs some of my services, any help will be appreciated.
I registered with Coinbase(hope that it is safe) and I have one Bitcoin address, it is
1L4gf955qtjUyYFyvnteEPmCDDRWqeZB6x
If there is anyone here willing to donate me something it will be very much appreciated, I am in very bad situation now.
Reece523

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:05:22 PM

You have this in the wrong section. Maybe someone will be able to help here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
selmirZ (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:16:10 PM

Thanks for reply, I am new to this forum and I think I need 10 or 15 posts to post topic in that section, will try to find some topics here where I can give some useful information to get to that number.
Thanks once again!
Reece523

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:28:58 PM

You're most welcome. Smiley

Once you've been a member for four hours, it will let you post anywhere you desire.

Aettoaras

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:58:20 PM

Thanks for reply, I am new to this forum and I think I need 10 or 15 posts to post topic in that section, will try to find some topics here where I can give some useful information to get to that number.
Thanks once again!

You only need to make 1 post and waited for 4 hours, and you are ready to go. Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: